The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The side chick is saying now on her Live Nick looked better than some guy from Baywatch, she's got it bad. The number one fan has turned up lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The side chick is saying now on her Live Nick looked better than some guy from Baywatch, she's got it bad. The number one fan has turned up lol.
Yeah that old bird is either sleeping with him or wants to she hangs off his every word so odd

Reactions: 6
No doubt he will be popping into see her anytime now for his birthday kiss 😘
who would want a bit of onslow it’s beyond me he is vile 🤢🤢🤢 how people or should I say the sheeple can’t see his true colours is beyond me he is a money scammer through and through he only befriended Lawrence because he saw him getting popular nick is a typical narcissist self inflated and will stop
At nothing to get what he wants

Reactions: 7
who would want a bit of onslow it’s beyond me he is vile 🤢🤢🤢 how people or should I say the sheeple can’t see his true colours is beyond me he is a money scammer through and through he only befriended Lawrence because he saw him getting popular nick is a typical narcissist self inflated and will stop
At nothing to get what he wants
I don't get the warriors telling him he deserves the jet ski.

Reactions: 8
I think the warriors are unreasonable they should donate for him a Yacht and a Motorbike.

That’s the thing with money it will run out and if he spending it like it going out of style then It won’t be long before he back begging, the fact he spending it on luxury tit and not what it was intended for says everything about him and anyone who defends him are just a sucker.

That’s the thing with money it will run out and if he spending it like it going out of style then It won’t be long before he back begging, the fact he spending it on luxury tit and not what it was intended for says everything about him and anyone who defends him are just a sucker.
If he is getting a good income from socials then the sensible thing would be investing in the childrens future. But he’s not even a little bit sensible is he? That up yours attitude he has will be his downfall.
No nasty comments on FB because I think they xan delete those ones. But not many comments on the jet ski ones on there. On TT the anti comments look like overriding the positive ones

Reactions: 5
If he is getting a good income from socials then the sensible thing would be investing in the childrens future. But he’s not even a little bit sensible is he? That up yours attitude he has will be his downfall.
No nasty comments on FB because I think they xan delete those ones. But not many comments on the jet ski ones on there. On TT the anti comments look like overriding the positive ones
I haven’t watch them in a while and was just looking at the jet ski vids and the comments are not good everyone saying the same thing he spending the dosh on new cars, holidays, random tit and now jet ski people are finally wising up to them, the guy got greedy and it will be his downfall.

He has been very quiet today
I haven’t watch them in a while and was just looking at the jet ski vids and the comments are not good everyone saying the same thing he spending the dosh on new cars, holidays, random tit and now jet ski people are finally wising up to them, the guy got greedy and it will be his downfall.
Ain't that the truth, a lot of people who donated are now complaining saying they wish they never.

Reactions: 2
He has been very quiet today

Ain't that the truth, a lot of people who donated are now complaining saying they wish they never.
Exactly his taking the piss out of them and being cocky in the process and they now seeing though, sure he’s still got the little groupies defending him but his loosing support faster then his gaining.

Instagram post, The one family where money and followers has not changed you. I'm suspect as to who is writing this kinda thing.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many of those lottery scratch cards were really winners and why didn’t he just donate the £1,600 to the food bank instead of having a gamble on the cards just to warn people about the dangers of gambling. You couldn’t write this, it just gets more and more bizarre

Scratchcard video is disgusting. He’s not right in the head doing that. Yet again another look how much money I’ve got to spare video.

I don’t believe ALL that donation money has gone to charities.. and IF by some miracle it has, where has the money for scratch cards, jet skis, holidays, etc come from? Coz if he had all that to spare then he’d pay hundred quid for his windscreen to be fixed no? 🤔🤔 he chats 💩 he’s only posted that coz so many are seeing through him and his bullshit now and wants to redeem himself. Too little too late knobhead

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That Sare was saying Nick really missed TT as thats where he started and he is trying hard to keep positive and ignore the trolls
Whats really happened is he has realised people have sussed him out so playing the I give to charity card to regain some support

Reactions: 8
Im not keen on him however he said himself he didn't pay the winderscreen straight away because at the time someone had died close to him so he paid for the funeral .he put that first and then said he would be paying the winderscreen when he got paid again but then obviously the fire happened.but as far as I can see the money for the jet ski and sturf will be there own money from doing social media and stuff surely ? I know they had the gofund me but they also have there own money

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.