The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker 1st time commenting on the smithy thread I was beyond disgusted seeing him on this it's a smack in the face to all that donated after the fire, I've now unfollowed on every platform
This is just about the limit and I don't blame you, I've not ever been a fan I would do the same if I were

Reactions: 4
bleeping about on a jetski. What an absolute joke!

I would be raging if I had donated cash to this beggar.
However, I have no emotion at the moment as a reaction would look like I cared.

I'm gonna just sit back and wait for this shitshow to implode.... and it will.

Then I will be happy

Reactions: 8
He Is just taking the piss out of every one who gave money to help them. He isn't even hiding it now
Fuckin fat waste of space, he’s acting like he earned this money from hard graft and has clearly forgotten that all of this has been paid for by bleeping donations.
Without tiktok his family would literally be wallowing in poverty.

Reactions: 9
Fuckin fat waste of space, he’s acting like he earned this money from hard graft and has clearly forgotten that all of this has been paid for by bleeping donations.
Without tiktok his family would literally be wallowing in poverty.
He actually believes his own bullshit

Reactions: 5
And the Warriors are still defending these people, well in that case donate and get Jess a matching jet ski suckers and while you are at it donate a food parcel to Jack he has the build of a 12 year old feed him someone.

Reactions: 5
He really is the lowest of the low I hope dhb calls him out again and again on his behaviour

Reactions: 6
I'm sure the Manleys had a cut of the GFM, they eat takeaway 2-3 times a day, always burgers or curries and chips with everything. I've yet to see the kids have a veggie or something healthy

Reactions: 7
I'm sure the Manleys had a cut of the GFM, they eat takeaway 2-3 times a day, always burgers or curries and chips with everything. I've yet to see the kids have a veggie or something healthy
They look so unhealthy.

Prob got sick of Lucy making chicken Philadelphia pasta 🤣 seriously though, we have takeaway twice a month, coz we ain’t rolling in it, I’m on a calorie deficit and I like to cook and feed my kids decent meals 90% of the time. Bet that takeaway shop love them.

Prob got sick of Lucy making chicken Philadelphia pasta 🤣 seriously though, we have takeaway twice a month, coz we ain’t rolling in it, I’m on a calorie deficit and I like to cook and feed my kids decent meals 90% of the time. Bet that takeaway shop love them.
They gave a few grand to whoever it was that set up the go fund me

Reactions: 6
That Manley man what is going on with his head it’s huge lol
He has so many burgers, he is beginning to look like one
Surely if you was that big you would be too embarrassed to post ya chippy dinner on your page daily.

Domtholdback dosnt agree with gifts but yet is sending gifts to Adam Oakley on his live whilst Adam is doing a waxing thing raising money

Reactions: 2
Gettiing more and more hate daily on TT
That jet ski has really riled people
I was Shocked today when seeing the comments on him getting the jet ski, one negative post had over a thousand likes!!!

Gettiing more and more hate daily on TT
That jet ski has really riled people
it’s the way he acted on that video I think that’s annoyed people more I must admit It made me want to push him off lol and I didn’t even donate I feel sorry for those who did they Must feel like mugs he is jus laughing in everyone face now with no care saying they are still working does he not realise the fans as who pay him lol

Reactions: 11
it’s the way he acted on that video I think that’s annoyed people more I must admit It made me want to push him off lol and I didn’t even donate I feel sorry for those who did they Must feel like mugs he is jus laughing in everyone face now with no care saying they are still working does he not realise the fans as who pay him lol
It was the true Nick on that Video laughing at the mugs.

Reactions: 7
I think they got a lot more than fifty grand.

yup. If he classes what he does as “work” It’s the social media audience paying for that income. The tide is turning very visibly.

The way he egged on a very immature teen to drive that jet ski dangerously and the wheel spins in the car. Jacks a kid. Be an adult and take some responsibility for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.