The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were driving to Devon but it was crazy no hands at high-speed while he pretends to Drum.Has anyone noticed the amount of pretend really serious statement s Tom Manley puts out and then it's a so called funny but it's not funny at all, it's annoying.

It's on Instagram I've just watched it again.
I’ve never copied a vid from insta before. Seeing if this works

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve never copied a vid from insta before. Seeing if this works

He is delighted he more or less has got away with the scam fire he knows the old Bill have duck all. They have spashed the cash insurance gofund me money is more than likely is still coming in I see he got a gold chain and silver chain very essential I must admit 🙄

Reactions: 6
Great Job that's the one, shocking isn't it.
It’s beyond shocking. You can hear Mrs Onslow screetching Nick Nick in the background. I don’t know if the baby was in the car too but it’s a possibility. If you don’t respect your own family enough to drive carefully. Please respect all the other people on the road who want to go home to their own families and not end up on a stretcher. This is sadly just another example. In every car vid he has done you see him take his eyes off the road.

Reactions: 13
I think they were driving to Devon but it was crazy no hands at high-speed while he pretends to Drum.Has anyone noticed the amount of pretend really serious statement s Tom Manley puts out and then it's a so called funny but it's not funny at all, it's annoying.

It's on Instagram I've just watched it again.
I’ve just watched it, you can hear the passengers screaming at him 😣

Reactions: 9
proper taking the piss now, wasted all those chips at the seagull prank, now throwing food away in the Nick has to lose weight prank,
their content ideas are scraping the barrel

Reactions: 5
Looks like things are going well looking at a new house, the other house will never sell the way he has smashed it up.

Reactions: 2
Thy say, they have put an offer in on a 6 bed property with a pool and stables and land, and if it doesn't go to plan its not just their lives they risk messing up. I think they are moving there with Jess mum, I think she's the one with the wherewithall
Nick said work on the fire house has come to a stand still because he hasn't got the heart anymore to keep fixing it up
They're bloody idiots. It didn't take me 2 minutes to find a 6 bedroom house for sale in Devon that has a pool and stables 🤦‍♀️ it's almost like they want people to know where they live!

Reactions: 9
They're bloody idiots. It didn't take me 2 minutes to find a 6 bedroom house for sale in Devon that has a pool and stables 🤦‍♀️ it's almost like they want people to know where they live!
That's because it's said they have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 3

Playing the drums at speed wasn’t enough. Singing with eyes closed now. And Jack in the back not wearing the seatbelt correctly.

• Wow
Numpty Nick really is bringing the term 'car crash tv' to life 🤦‍♂️ Imagine being such a narc you hash the word 'winning' 🥴

Each Video just seems to be getting more rediculous and then I see Jess in the car singing along, I've always watched this family almost having to peek over the top of a cushion because it's at any minute something is going to happen and I don't want to witness it.

Reactions: 6

Playing the drums at speed wasn’t enough. Singing with eyes closed now. And Jack in the back not wearing the seatbelt correctly.
Just to say what the caliber of the Warriors are like they are saying Part Two, and you all brighten my day. They are clearly deleting any criticism because I saw last night there was many none approving comments.

Watching the Videos, can Nick not be sectioned before he hurts someone or worse, serious question.

Reactions: 8
Watching the Videos, can Nick not be sectioned before he hurts someone or worse, serious question.

I don't know how Amy's parents can watch any of that and think it's okay for their daughter to get in that car

I don't know how Amy's parents can watch any of that and think it's okay for their daughter to get in that car
My exact thoughts that's why I'm in shock watching this behavior, it's not normal and the fact his wife is doing the same thing is mind blowing.

Reactions: 4
My exact thoughts that's why I'm in shock watching this behavior, it's not normal and the fact his wife is doing the same thing is mind blowing.
Amy and Jack are always around and involved. I thought Amy was supposed to be in college, as for Jack he looks like he should still be in primary school, goodness knows what he wants to be when he grows up These 2 have their whole lives ahead of them and it seems they need a bit of solid direction from sane family members if any exist.
Iffy may have got away with the fire for those that believe he was involved, but it will for sure all come crashing down at some point, I can't see a few mad stunts on socials sustaining a family forever. It will hit them hard when the meter runs out

Reactions: 4
Amy and Jack are always around and involved. I thought Amy was supposed to be in college, as for Jack he looks like he should still be in primary school, goodness knows what he wants to be when he grows up These 2 have their whole lives ahead of them and it seems they need a bit of solid direction from sane family members if any exist.
Iffy may have got away with the fire for those that believe he was involved, but it will for sure all come crashing down at some point, I can't see a few mad stunts on socials sustaining a family forever. It will hit them hard when the meter runs out
I would love to know who's Amy's mother, is she aware of this all, what will Amy do when they move to Devon, does have any ambitions for herself in the future, is her Father in the picture something is not right here.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.