Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellebeau

It is other people that Are generous, do you think this charity stuff they do is out of their own pockets, they get loads donated and did even before the fire. It’s all a front do you not get it 🙄
This person is either part of the cult and can’t see the truth through the rose tinted glasses or is one of the iffy scamily themselves

Reactions: 8

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Thy say, they have put an offer in on a 6 bed property with a pool and stables and land, and if it doesn't go to plan its not just their lives they risk messing up. I think they are moving there with Jess mum, I think she's the one with the wherewithall
Nick said work on the fire house has come to a stand still because he hasn't got the heart anymore to keep fixing it up
But it’s not his house! Surely if the insurance are paying him to do it, they’ll want the work completed

Becclo44

VIP Member
It will probably be hard for Jack to amount to anything in life though seeing as though he appears to have the personality and charisma of a brick.

• Haha

Gie-uz-peace

Fucking about on a jetski. What an absolute joke!

I would be raging if I had donated cash to this beggar.
However, I have no emotion at the moment as a reaction would look like I cared.

I'm gonna just sit back and wait for this shitshow to implode.... and it will.

Then I will be happy

Tryger88

VIP Member
Facebook oh you so deserve it. The Smith family warriors are really fucked up. 🙄

I'm so confused, I'm not a car person and the names and numbers go over my head, has he got another new car?? If so, 2 new cars, jet ski, and he says he's got the abilities to buy a six bedroom house with swimming pool, wtf? Does anyone have information on how to report him to the "tax man"? Please provide a telephone number.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Scratchcard video is disgusting. He’s not right in the head doing that. Yet again another look how much money I’ve got to spare video.

I don’t believe ALL that donation money has gone to charities.. and IF by some miracle it has, where has the money for scratch cards, jet skis, holidays, etc come from? Coz if he had all that to spare then he’d pay hundred quid for his windscreen to be fixed no? 🤔🤔 he chats 💩 he’s only posted that coz so many are seeing through him and his bullshit now and wants to redeem himself. Too little too late knobhead
I was expecting that exact post today it's called damage control.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Putting a slit in that swimming pool and tearing it all down when it could’ve gone to a family who’d never be able to afford it. They got gifted that and he’s just ruined it like it’s nothing. It was ruined and not looked after before the fire, he’s disgusting! I hope intex never gift them another. They don’t deserve it
I think they're far too dumb to realise the worth of things. The entire family act like small children trapped in adult bodies. Truly embarrassing people.

DRLW

Chatty Member
He's back on TT with an edited and scripted 'sorry I haven't forgot about you but my mental health has been bad' speech 🤮
Wasn't frigging bad enough to visit the cafe daily. Go on shopping sprees and buy another car though was it. Conman making a mockery of those who do suffer from REAL mental health.
It hasn't stopped him being on Facebook every day though so if his mental health stopped him doing tok tok why didn't he come off Facebook too. There is too many of these online making a mockery of mental health

deli78

Chatty Member
So the they are paying people to get accounts taken down. All because people have a OPINION .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Bellebeau

He probably needs the marriage tax allowance 🤣🤣🤣
I heard a clip of him talking and he says I won’t let anything get in the way of us making our career in social media successful I laughed so much honestly do not think they can last much longer he has so much hate because he is a really unlikeable person to the average adult not teens or vulnerable people he manipulates ones who go to real work and don’t see any opportunity to cheat or scam surely his supposed popularity will
Soon end lol

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
That buffoon is the epitome of fucking stupid. Now if he fell who's gonna drive that wee boy home? If I was his mother I'd be thinking long and hard about him going with lardarse. That beggars belief that stunt

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Wow he really is in full manic mode, to the point he can't think rationally and is putting them in danger 😱 Again 🤦‍♂️

mumz

VIP Member
Just looking back at older posts in this thread, Nicks deleted so many vids that Tattlers have posted in here .. The ones where no seat belt, where he says he is donating the creator fund, the windscreen ones so soo many gone

mumz

VIP Member
Why doesn't he stop being a prick & get a job, His kids must be so embarrassed. Why do they do these shit videos with him? Their friends must think they are all so stupid.
Jack and Amy really do come across as idiots. Jess isn’t far behind and Nick comes across as arrogant and entitled.

mumz

VIP Member
That Sare was saying Nick really missed TT as thats where he started and he is trying hard to keep positive and ignore the trolls
Whats really happened is he has realised people have sussed him out so playing the I give to charity card to regain some support

deli78

Chatty Member
Am really hoping the police are following his behaviour and tracking all he is doing.

Bellebeau

everyone keeps saying about a month in between the car and the funeral .but a funeral takes time to plan so the death could have easily been near the car ?

had a look and the stepdad died on the the 5th july
It’s not just the windscreen that people are pissed about though it’s his whole demeanour his actions over and over again his lies and erratic immature influential behaviour is his downfall and to be perfectly honest if it wasn’t the funeral it would of been another excuse as to why he couldn’t pay the man is a car crash and as far as I’m concerned that jet ski video was the final nail and will be his downfall

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Why aren't this family being investigated? Surely it's fraud? And who buys a fucking jetski anyway? They are all such idiots. Smithy's wifr voice is like nails going down a blackboard. Hideous family.