Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
That last one where Nick got angry and threw Jacks phone. Soooo badly over acted
That annoyed me if my partner put his hands on my brother regardless of what he's done or threw his phone like that I'd snap his fat sausage fingers , pack his bags and I imagine the money in her account, so bye fatman see ya

Reactions: 8

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
We can only talk about what we see so what's his problem.
[/QUOTE]
Probably because he can’t delete the comments on here like he has been on TikTok lately 🤣 what happened to him never blocking people 😄

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
They appear to be living like tramps too....sitting eating in the filthy bedroom.....what's that all about? Thought the GFM was so they could rent somewhere?
When he left the hotel he said time to move on to bigger and better things. That’s his mums house Sue Holden Smith. Have you seen the state of the house with them being there? Piles and piles and piles of crap all over the place
In the fire house they ripped out the girls bed. Said its smoke damaged along with everything in the house
Look at the sofa in his mums house. Its the same sofa. Theres other things dotted around from the old house
The bed was ripped out for a TT and sympathy. How come that was ruined yet everything else is fine?
The state of how they live is disgusting isn’t it?

• Sad
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
I blocked their accounts away last year. I thought I was in a minority not liking them. So glad other see what I see. And I'm not just a troll who's jealous 🙈🙈🙈
I don’t like them. Too exploitative. I never donated, wouldn’t even entertain the idea. Not jealous. Yeah I would appreciate a few more ££ to waste on useless shit, but my useless shit wouldn’t mean indulging myself on a jet ski I would only get to use a handful of times a year. We are a 2 car family but we don’t work from home like they do so the cars are a necessity for me. They however are always together always in the Q7, I appreciate my siblings and would move the earth for them, but I hope I wouldn’t be selfish and employ one of them in a short lived dead end job where they are separated from real life and real friiends. Does Jack even have friends?
The whole set up just screams wrong vibes. So many many many feel the same. Its obvious from replies to what he does.
Everything has a shelf life.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
The sweets that he brought wasn't from the go fund me he said that was from his credit card
Yeah. “He said”. He says a lot that ends up as lies though doesn’t he? Most untrustworthy person around.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

deli78

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that the clampits haven't posted on tt since they done the 2 vids about the gfm money after the papers done a story on them that showed them up for what they really are lol.
P.s Amy if your reading this and it's true you are not with Jack now. Please don't ever let them talk you back into their gang. You can do so much more better than that lot.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
These kids are gonna grow up with actual trauma from the way their parents behave, and they’re going to need therapy.
In what world is it normal to grow up having cameras shoved in your face, having everything you do exploited so your parents can make money off your lives. It’s so fucked up.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
He is a scummy fucker.
He will get a % from GoFundMe everytime anyone hits his link.
Yes, your money goes to the charity, but GFM pay him for advertising for them.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I find it creepy that he keeps acting like a thug teenager, is it an act or does he now believe that is who he is? If he has that mindset then Jack should be very worried about leaving his girlfriend alone with him.
It strikes me that he's played the man-child act on TT and he's been told he's hilarious by enough people that it's stuck and now it's his natural ways and he thinks he's hilarious as a result.

To anyone above the age of six, of course, he just looks like an immature cretin in a tracksuit.

DRLW

Chatty Member
I think when you are in an abusive relationship you do not realize and it takes people to point it out or after things go to far in some case's because the abuse just becomes the norm, it goes from name calling for example being called a dog or a cake in the face. This is one subject I could write a book on.
What's worse is there will be abuse from nick also so there's 2 of them at it. On top of that it's humiliation on the Internet for all to see. I bet they tell her if she don't do these things she won't have any money etc another form of abuse. I really hope her family has helped her see what has been happening she deserves so much better. How would these smithy warriors feel if that was their daughter

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Her jumper today is from Matalan, she's hit the big time 🤑 Does he have shares in that fooking cafe! Wish I could afford to lord it up in a cafe every day. Oh wait no I wouldn't because I have a job and a life so spend my time being a decent human being 😁

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Their content is drying up, they are not funny, they are constantly making errors of judgment, Nicks getting wider and wider, Jess is getting screechier ( is that a word? ) and screechier, Jack is very unmannerly and insensitive and Amy looks like shes sucked on a grove of lemons in every vid she is in

Bellebeau

I think it really shows how disturbingly loyal their fans are. They have been spending the money on videos, and he's literally laughed in their faces on a jet ski and they're still supporting them. It's sad and crazy in equal measures.
I kept saying if he donates we will know bout it he will deffo tell people because he is a narcissist and would 10000% not miss out on the glory I do think it’s quite funny how he thinks everyone is so dumb I do think more people eyes are opened to him. Now though I don’t think the worshippers are such a large group although poor dhb is having account after account banned by the cult mass reporting

mumz

VIP Member
From what I've seen of his wife she's not the brightest of sparks 🤭
well, she's with him, thats a big clue lol

Jess is as much of a twat as smithy himself imo. They’ve both been dragged up and have no clue how to behave, I feel so sorry for the two little girls who are having to suffer with these two fame hungry morons as parents.
Also their latest gokart video is fucking cringe, how is that even content? No wonder they’re maxing out at 1k likes ok their posts these days lmao.
I'm not keen on the ones with kids in, it's like they have no say in the matter, I'm the same with reality TV, like the Faiers sisters, or Ferne McGann. Why we need to know everything about their lives from early ages? We see where they live, what school they go to, what shops they use, what theme park or beach they are at that day. The kids could be mortified when older with all these forever images online. My daughter is very fussy about what I can or cannot post about my grandkids on my private Facebook page that's set to friends and family only, If she lets me post a photo, she has to OK it first, it's an absolute no-no if in swimming costumes or nightwear/underwear and I think she's right in doing that. Iffy's don't seem to mind that.
Iffy said he is taking the whole family to London Tokfest, where no doubt people will want to cuddle little Teddy, and even the girls.......... HELLO we are still in the grips of a global pandemic, but I suppose they are immune as they have mixed with all and sundry all through it.