Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubiconriot

CJ Smithy warrior No 1 has seriously got on my last nerve. Not bad enough hinting for money to get a cab to her dealer until someone actually have it to her, but the way she treats her dogs is an absolute disgrace. She keeps that greyhound in a cage all day and screams at it if it cries.
She was dumb enough to leak her own address so I’m going to report her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Well there's been mention of👃❄ so 🪴 would be no surprise. The scummy scammy smithys will do anything for a bit of cash. Albeit legal, illegal or just damn right stupid as we've seen evidence of. How the police haven't charged him for driving with a broken windscreen and child endangerment for no seat belts is ridiculous.

mumz

VIP Member
Nick was born in 87? Fucking hell, he is only 8 months older than my eldest daughter, yet looks as though he could pass as her father.
34 though 😭 Surely that must be in dog years.
He looks at the very least 45. My son was born 88 and looks a baby compared to him.

Tryger88

VIP Member
They guy puts his family in danger quite a lot.
THIS!!! Let us not forget it, apart from his own doings he still continues to post all over social media even after his house could have been burned down to the ground with him and his family because of the car fire and yet he and his whole family had to continue on social media, any normal innocent person would think fuck that!! I'm out of here!! Not going to risk my family for a tiktok!!!

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Just saw Numpty invading Sares live at the shop. She was drooling over him and he was clearly loving being on live and reading the comments. Lawl commented and Numpty said he hadn't returned his call then said I know you've got a lot on, everyone has.
Then Jess facetimed Numpty and when he answered she said can you get me some cigs. Realised she was on live, then Numpty says I think everyone knew you smoked anyway.
It was so cringe to watch I honestly don't know how people support these idiots 🤦
She so has the fanny flutters for him . Id say last year when Jess was pregnant some thing was going on till even the so called warriors spotted it.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I've just seen a TT of Jack jumping in a pond at crazy golf. They just trash and disrespect every thing they touch 😤 Their views and comments are on the low side, the hate has increased and not many sticking up for them like before.
Ah was waiting for a 'look at us we've helped the homeless' attempt. He will be back to crying about his mental health again next week 🙄
Oh no I was looking forward to the new mansion and stables, it took longer to fall through than it would of completing a sale 😏

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I really can't get my head around how these people aren't being investigated for fraud. The previous fires, the dodgy current fire and circumstances surrounding it, the 50k GFM and the very evident abuse of it... it all screams fraudulent.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Hopefully she has woken up to the abuse she has been going through, it must be hard to get out in such an abusive environment
I think when you are in an abusive relationship you do not realize and it takes people to point it out or after things go to far in some case's because the abuse just becomes the norm, it goes from name calling for example being called a dog or a cake in the face. This is one subject I could write a book on.

Lisaloo1982

Hang on a minute I thought the money nick had through the gfm was meant to be to help them find somewhere to live not used to buy sweets etc with that just rubbing the people who’s donated faces in it. I wouldn’t be happy about it if it was me seems like they got the money and now the fire etc has all been forgotten about because he’s loving life now he has all that money

mumz

VIP Member
Dear Nick and family
There will be a British Legion parade at Oaklands Road War Memorial Bexleyheath, today at 10.40 if you are interested and respectful enough to attend.
There are other local War memorials in Welling and Bexley Village to name a few. I am going to the Eltham one otherwise I would of happily observed my silence with you and then explained in detail why this day is so important
If you choose to stay home the Cenotaph commemorations start at 10.15 on BBC 1
Please wear your poppy with pride.
Regards
Mumz & family

ps. Please have a wash and wear something clean

Last edited:
  • Heart

Viral.69

Screenshot_20211028-191253_TikTok.jpg

CJ is still on, showing where she sleeps. In the pic is her son testing out the bed that is in the bath. And then the begging starts... we need a new bed... we need new bedding... we need new carpets... I smell a gofundme incoming.

If she's the number 1 smithy warrior why doesn't she tap him up for a new bed?!

• Wow
  • Angry

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
All thats been said is they put an offer in and are waiting to hear
Must of been a rubbish offer I sold my last house and was moved in weeks to my new place.

He keeps saying they are working and earning but what work are they doing I'm so confused. That lad Jack is acting to big for his boots he looks a dickhead.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Isn’t it strange that people forget the good that is done
The Smithy family, they have been brilliant in giving time to people.
seriously, judging people on their appearance, seriously have you ever wondered if these people see These comments and look in the mirror and want to cry
hope it’s the opposite and they are proud of the way they look
an ugly heart is what’s more important, seriously guys. Comments about people’s physical appearance is wrong on so many levels

#bekind
It is other people that Are generous, do you think this charity stuff they do is out of their own pockets, they get loads donated and did even before the fire. It’s all a front do you not get it 🙄

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
That was the worst proposal ever - she was still trying to get over that zip wire thing - he gave her no time to recover. It's just a big joke to him. He is a world class prick.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I'm glad I haven't seen the bin video 😡 He is so desperate for views his pranks are borderline dangerous. It won't be long before someone ends up seriously injured.
And we all know where he got his 'ermm not drink' problem from 😉

mumz

VIP Member
.I just aeei the way they treated her on her birthday. This is the family who are against bullying I felt sorry for her to be honest. She is 17 hopefully she bins him off and finds someone better than that cock womble jack.

Seen poxy phone
Getting a fsurvfew negative comments about that vid in the replies over there, especially about him calling her a dog

they are sat in the Salvation Army hall, the very place they make a fuss about donating food to those in needs, and then they go wasting sweets by scattering them all over the floor then chuck a perfectly good cake in Amy’s face. Then Jack was spitting cake out over the outside area
Jess didn’t even stand up for her with the dog comment snd other derogatory comments
They really are gormless the lot of them.
Role models they ain’t
They may have their warriors but people are not intimidated against speaking up anymore
I agree with you about their double standards, the anti bully brigage are the biggest offenders out there

mumz

VIP Member
Isn’t it strange that people forget the good that is done
The Smithy family, they have been brilliant in giving time to people.
seriously, judging people on their appearance, seriously have you ever wondered if these people see These comments and look in the mirror and want to cry
hope it’s the opposite and they are proud of the way they look
an ugly heart is what’s more important, seriously guys. Comments about people’s physical appearance is wrong on so many levels

#bekind
The good they done? On others peoples hard earned income

Judging on appearance? With the money they waste they can certainly afford clean clothes

an ugly heart? Yep Nick certainly does have one of those. Taking the glory saying “he” donated this or that when in a lot if cases he took from people who could barely afford it

theres lies, theres damn lies then theres Iffy lies