Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member

Playing the drums at speed wasn’t enough. Singing with eyes closed now. And Jack in the back not wearing the seatbelt correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Tryger88

VIP Member
There's also this one

I was gobsmacked seeing these vids and the ones mumz posted, I hadn't realised he had such an obsession with fire :unsure: so he's had to phone 999 for fire service 3 times in the space of a year or so?? Surely this alone should set alarm bells ringing! :unsure::unsure::unsure:🤷‍♂️

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be happy if I'd donated my money to help a family who claim to need help rebuilding their life, who after weeks of living it up and laughing in people's faces (literally), attempt a bit of damage control and donate the money to charity.

Charity is all well and good but you're using other people's money away. It's all very iffy morally to me.

DRLW

Chatty Member
Everything about that fire is very fishy hopefully the truth will come out. I assume the police will have all unedited cctv footage

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I got asked to complete a TT survey and guess what it was all about Lives and gifts 🙄 What shocked me most was the amount option, like who on earth spends that sort of money 😱 Then it was asking what sort of games/interactions would I like to see introduced towards being able to gift 🙄 Looks like the gifting is going to encourage more beggers 😤
Unbelievable
I'd not give any of them the steam off my piss let alone monetry gifts, why do people give them money?
I really don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They're all talentless chavs looking for a quick buck.
Full on dossers 😤

anonauntie

VIP Member
I watched some of the live, wasn’t that interesting. He did say the investigation was slow because of people making assumptions, saying it was them (I.e that k parks kid) people going to the police with their own theories etc. The police don’t think it was them, tbh I don’t think the police care now those cctv he released you can identify them if you personally know how them so the fact no one has grassed speaks for itself.
Can tell the hate is getting to them though, but unfortunately that’s the price you pay when you choose to be an ‘influencer’ even the most famous get slated.

Bellebeau

Its creepy the amount of women defending this guy and what he's doing. Its like they have blinkers on and can't see what's in front of them. His ego is so big he's watching what's being said here. Is that what all the vests was about? Guys a straight up conman. He thinks he's delboy. Seems the fire is a distant memory and he feels safe enough for all these adventures. He's learned he doesn't have to work the vulnerable women of the UK will fund his lifestyle. Small percentage of men I've seen defending him. But mostly women it's scary
yeah it’s very odd like some sort of cult there’s no neurotypical person who would worship him and protect him at all costs he is just a con man who scams the vulnerable I mean he plays childish pranks I don’t get it I find him so irritating how do these people love him so … to be fair lately he has lost lots of supporters people have had thier eyes opened and if he does read here listen up make the most of your cafe brekkie with geriatric grandma you’ll soon be eating porridge for breakfast 😂

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Yeah I heard that, not even sure it was declamation, might even be decamation! Bless him 😂
I think it was decamation. Lol
He accused police of giving out the wrong info
Didn’t Nick do that himself early on in the investigation?

mumz

VIP Member
I can't get my head around how he's gone from being broke, to suddenly being rich just because he didn't post on tiktok for a week or two...apparently just because Facebook pays more?
Exactly that. Plus he employs Jack & Amy so they need a bit of wages and a camera guy and editor, snd he has an agent taking a cut. I think he sold that story to the newspaper as he complained about tiktok trolls to them, but the newspapers not been kind with the story and its made him look more of a scammer.

RedEd

Who noticed that smithy family , Lawrence and all they're little crew we not invited by tictok to do the meet and greet ? 🤣 Even tictok doesn't like them 🤦🤣

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
The lastest prank on involving getting on a bus dressed up
Face masks are still mandatory here on public transport
Total disregard for anything this family
And if someone calls them out, it’ll be “wE’rE AlL eXeMpT fRoM wEaRiNg MaSkS” 🙄

look Into your heart and see what it brings
treat people as they want to be people
don’t ever shy away from standing up for peopld

• Haha
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Look at the size of him from over a year ago to now. He will be saying 'breakfast' in his new videos 🤣
I'm guessing when you stop sniffing ❄ you put weight on? Oh no forget that, it's because he's a lazy stay at home for no reason greedy tik tok and takeaway tramp 🥴

Edited: to change slob to tramp, as it has more of a ring to it 😉

Have you seen him eat? It's even more gross than watching Beetroot, the crunchy, slurpy, munchy, chomp chomp, guzzle is disgusting

• Sick

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Oh Nick are you OK hun? Life is always positive and happy for us hard working people who look after our families, you should try it.
We actually watch your carnage and comment on here because your fook ups cheer us up even more. Stay positive hun it must be exhausting for you 😁🤟

deli78

Chatty Member
What I can't believe is his so called agent hasn't sat him down and said your content isn't doing well you need to stop doing such stupid stuff. Also the agent needs to explain to him that not everyone is going to like him and as its soical media people are allowed an opinion on them and he needs to not react in the way he does when he gets comments he doesn't like.