Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
yeah it’s very odd like some sort of cult there’s no neurotypical person who would worship him and protect him at all costs he is just a con man who scams the vulnerable I mean he plays childish pranks I don’t get it I find him so irritating how do these people love him so … to be fair lately he has lost lots of supporters people have had thier eyes opened and if he does read here listen up make the most of your cafe brekkie with geriatric grandma you’ll soon be eating porridge for breakfast 😂

Mostly women whos old man is gone , women with mental health issues he could drown a bags of cats and they would blame the cats it's madness the way they stick up for him

Reactions: 9

My2pWorth

VIP Member
What's pissing people off is the fact they are living the high life and done bugger all to deserve it. He's a lazy slob who had a sniff and ale problem, ripped people off and breaks the law. It took them ages to start to afford to do their house up off the social media funding. Yet a few months later they are kitted out in sports wear, constantly eat out every day, always in the car so fuel to pay, both smoke! And everything else they waste money on and so people are questioning what the gfm is going on.
There's quite a few comments on TT stating he will be off to prison 🤭

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Those flipping warriors are part of the reason these fools think they're invincible and above any law or moral compass. The followers are to blame for half these morons. They float from comment section to comment section defending them. 😂😂😂 Thing is these "creator's" and I use the term very loosely , wouldn't return the favour. They don't even know they exist 😂😂😂 No brownie points whatsoever. Morons honestly

• Heart

Leeboy31

I think its all scripted, Jack wasnt bothered one bit, did you hear Nick say about the mess "My mums won't be happy" thats because its her house and they are staying with her, there is no way he would get that blue from a prank, he made himself that blue and knew all about it.

a £270 North Face coat lol
Yep! No blue on his back, or his eyes, it’s in him like painted on! A shower would at least show it running off! Plastic Muggy bloke! Trying to say that rice is maggots ! He got one tub out the bin and then there was 2? You could search a hundred bins and not find that! That’s there own takeaway from night before, he’s actually got blue acrylic paint on him… and it’s his mums house, fuckin slob! 😡

Yep! No blue on his back, or his eyes, it’s in him like painted on! A shower would at least show it running off! Plastic Muggy bloke! Trying to say that rice is maggots ! He got one tub out the bin and then there was 2? You could search a hundred bins and not find that! That’s there own takeaway from night before, he’s actually got blue acrylic paint on him… and it’s his mums house, fuckin slob! 😡
plus he’s now cutting his best mates van up! I think we all know the boutique van will be Rich’s new van and job but the guy uses a huge grinder wheel with no PPE (except goggles) but I notice he knows how to use it, where the cut points are, retract the sunroof, expose all the sections that you would cut when ‘Ringing’ cars! It’s not the first time he’s just shown off his ‘’Cut n Shut’ skills ! I had heard he was into vehicle ‘Adaptations’ he knew how to strip the interior, pull the wiring back, and he was selling car interiors on Facebook 2 years ago! Filthy fat con man 😡

Last edited:

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Just joined this thread. So glad I’m not the only person who can’t stand them
I've had them blocked from away last year. Him with his stupid pranks and her screaming Nick made me eyes and ears bleed. Took some abuse and I actually started wondering why I was the only 1 who didn't like them. Thank god for this thread

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
He has bought his mum a new car now. And also bought a van for the boutique
Aww how lovely is that, buying his wee mam a car with money he conned out of people what a sweet guy. Think the police who already had doubts will wanna look more into his finances cause none of the money he's supposedly paid charities will actually have been real payments

Reactions: 8

Isthisyouhuh

Thanks for clearing that up, I got so confused with all the drama, I follow see all know all and was confused the other day when they seemed to be sticking up for nick and the pumpkin episode, was very odd!! I think I know who you mean by the other bully, 🤧aldi🤧 :giggle:
When you start revealing truths and pointing things and having strong opinions you end up being attacked and smeared. Trolls decide to make crap up to besmirch you often in the name of others. I've had conversation with the person you mentioned off the app and resolved the matter. There are other bullies on there you may not be aware of and a culture of mass reporting if they decide on a whim not to support you anymore. That means the two pages I had with all the videos are permanently deleted so well done.

Leeboy31

He has bought his mum a new car now. And also bought a van for the boutique
That little Hobgoblin Jess ambling around talking money, cars, all gotta be white in colour! Disgraceful that Miss Piggy has cracked it so easy ! Shameless

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
who would want a bit of onslow it’s beyond me he is vile 🤢🤢🤢 how people or should I say the sheeple can’t see his true colours is beyond me he is a money scammer through and through he only befriended Lawrence because he saw him getting popular nick is a typical narcissist self inflated and will stop
At nothing to get what he wants
I don't get the warriors telling him he deserves the jet ski.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Also…how have none of them had covid? Considering they’ve broken lockdown rules from the start and having a million support bubbles! I wonder if the ‘cold’ that Jess hd was un tested covid?
I doubt they’d even test! They’re the type to just spread it round without giving a damn about who they’re putting at risk although Nick doesn’t seem too healthy so if I was them I’d be concerned about him getting it, he always seems out of breath

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Toxic TikTok are getting the second hand vids already posted on FB. Not many replies. Still a lot of hate and still die hard Iffy warriors. They posted 6 vids of the same challenge. I think the warriors even got tired of that. A lot of the small creators who make content about the Iffy’s are getting mass reported and banned. It doesn’t stop anything, they all just make new accounts. DHB who said he will take their names out of his mouth because of mass reporting and hate has put names back in his mouth again. Mind you I like watching his posts.
Why should he though he seems to talk a lot of sense, I've not seen him in a while is he back.

So Nick is trying the Mental Health card, leave it out we've all seen you on FB and don't even go there you do not even know the reality of Mental Health and what it's like to live with. You stated you want to get back to Tictok to how it used to be I get that you mean before people began to wake up to you I doubt it ever will for you now.

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
it was jess tgat brought hin the jet ski for his birhday for all we know her mum helped her with it
Yup. Cudda.
cudda helped with the windscreen too. That was dangerous.They were driving their kids around in that car

Leeboy31

The joggies are manky on that video. This so we think he actually does things during the day? Why now bring fire back up? Maybe because it was pointed out his obsession with fires? I wouldn't trust this family with nothing. Especially that fool.
Yep, it’s because of the all the Fire videos we’ve been posting plus the screenshots of the Emails to the police, he’s been having a real good read (or read too him, probably can’t read)

The Smithy Family Thread #4 ‘Nick Smith is Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle’

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Getting a bit of hate on that post over there today! It’s not just Tiktokers asking questions anymore.
Its creepy the amount of women defending this guy and what he's doing. Its like they have blinkers on and can't see what's in front of them. His ego is so big he's watching what's being said here. Is that what all the vests was about? Guys a straight up conman. He thinks he's delboy. Seems the fire is a distant memory and he feels safe enough for all these adventures. He's learned he doesn't have to work the vulnerable women of the UK will fund his lifestyle. Small percentage of men I've seen defending him. But mostly women it's scary

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I don’t get what the fascination with this family is. They remind me of that Michael Carroll who won the lottery and was a bit of a scruff, and thought he ruled the world. That was them when they got that Go Fund Me money.

It’s not “mental health” that they’ve been called out on TikTok continuously. It’s the fact they cannot handle the criticism of them at all and think comments must be jumping up their arse constantly. All they need to do is a video apologising for the spending of the money, be honest and truthful about the fire, what happened, where the money has gone and start all over again. Admit you’ve done wrong and haven’t set the example you wanted to. That’s literally it.

But instead like a sticking plaster they keep making daft video after daft video trying to patch over what’s happened thinking people will just forget. Unfortunately they don’t and that’s why the comment sections are where they are.