Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They've never given a rats arse about their safety and never will because they ain't got a brain cell between them.
He's never going to qualify for the grey jogger trend is he 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Forced to leave an ap? Really? Well far be it from me to say.....Nick, you and your dysfunctional family are on "that ap" every day.....every single effing day!!!

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The side chick is saying now on her Live Nick looked better than some guy from Baywatch, she's got it bad. The number one fan has turned up lol.

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why does he go for breakfast with Sar, I've always thought no smoke without fire oooops no pun Tricky Nicky.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
So he scammed the ps5 giveaway 🙄 Nothing he does is honest or genuine. He can't even get her ring size right or give her a private special proposal 🤡 He's a stumbling disaster. I'm either laughing at him, feeling 2nd hand embarrassment or dumbfounded 😬

Deeznutslol

VIP Member

My2pWorth

VIP Member
His income must be drying up if he's having to look for other sources. There's thousands of likes for those negative comments, surely he must realise people are seeing his true colours. He has to damage control everything he does because he is out of control. Mention GFM and he starts drooling at the possibilities 🤤🤑

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
They were probably people they knew aswell.
Whatever these people in Social Media are giving away, it doesn't come from their own pockets. It either been donated from elsewhere, an advertisement for a business or company or something they don't want after being gifted it. In no way are they being charitable. Wish people would open their eyes

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Just saw Numpty invading Sares live at the shop. She was drooling over him and he was clearly loving being on live and reading the comments. Lawl commented and Numpty said he hadn't returned his call then said I know you've got a lot on, everyone has.
Then Jess facetimed Numpty and when he answered she said can you get me some cigs. Realised she was on live, then Numpty says I think everyone knew you smoked anyway.
It was so cringe to watch I honestly don't know how people support these idiots 🤦

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
DHB is live now on his Mrs account.
His father in law said he's a liar even to Jess, a drunk and owes money all over 😁

mumz

VIP Member
Getting negative comments on FB today, Nick filming Jack having a poo! Yup you read that right

• Sick
  • Sad

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The lastest prank on involving getting on a bus dressed up
Face masks are still mandatory here on public transport
Total disregard for anything this family

I have a challenge for the both of them go out and get a job and stop Poncing off people who don't have it to give

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Nick was born in 87? Fucking hell, he is only 8 months older than my eldest daughter, yet looks as though he could pass as her father.
34 though 😭 Surely that must be in dog years.
No way is he only two years older than I am! I'm thirty two and still get asked for ID in shops 😂 How tough was his paper round? 😂

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
everyone keeps saying about a month in between the car and the funeral .but a funeral takes time to plan so the death could have easily been near the car ?

had a look and the stepdad died on the the 5th july
Google Sue Holden Smith. Thats Nicks mum. Shes a medical professional and she is the partner of the guy who died. Who had money in his own right. No way did Nick pay for funeral He may have added towards it

Bea Saint

That’s the thing with money it will run out and if he spending it like it going out of style then It won’t be long before he back begging, the fact he spending it on luxury shit and not what it was intended for says everything about him and anyone who defends him are just a sucker.

Bea Saint

If he is getting a good income from socials then the sensible thing would be investing in the childrens future. But he’s not even a little bit sensible is he? That up yours attitude he has will be his downfall.
No nasty comments on FB because I think they xan delete those ones. But not many comments on the jet ski ones on there. On TT the anti comments look like overriding the positive ones
I haven’t watch them in a while and was just looking at the jet ski vids and the comments are not good everyone saying the same thing he spending the dosh on new cars, holidays, random shit and now jet ski people are finally wising up to them, the guy got greedy and it will be his downfall.

mumz

VIP Member
I wonder how many of those lottery scratch cards were really winners and why didn’t he just donate the £1,600 to the food bank instead of having a gamble on the cards just to warn people about the dangers of gambling. You couldn’t write this, it just gets more and more bizarre

anonauntie

VIP Member
I don’t follow so only just seen they have done videos regarding donations. Granted they proved they sent to charities and granted they no longer have the money to spend, that’s a good thing! But they did only do this within the last 24/48 hours. Okay so the money was still there and they did put some themselves which does show they do have their own to spend, but it’s just because of backlash. They didn’t personally do this out of there own good will I guess you could say they felt forced to prove to everyone. Well now we can stop with the gfm, no point. Whatever they buy now, will show it’s from what they’ve earned from social media.