Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
plus he’s now cutting his best mates van up! I think we all know the boutique van will be Rich’s new van
They bought a new white van. It’s on a vid somewhere plus they talked about it on a live

Reactions: 2

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Shopping at Louis Vuitton now and Hatton Garden for diamonds ...........
In posh shops wearing an old dirty stained tatty grey track suit, its like a bad remake of Pretty Woman when she shops in Rodeo Drive
You can buy diamonds anywhere, why do you have to go upmarket and go to a proper diamond dealer?
Not been near the house in weeks, I think we might see that up for sale soon, probably pocketed the insurance money with no intention of doing the place up
Amy & Jack ..Sitting on a train with feet on the chairs. No manners, no proper upbringing, no respect
Nick saying to Jack, I will give you £10 for every second you stay in the fountain, so Jack earned £150 ( cant remember exact amount) from it .. give the £150 to the charities you love so much!
Removing vids............Why would you remove vids?
Because vids are evidence ............
Why would you remove evidence?

EXACTLY
He has that for at least 3 days you would put on a clean t shirt and jeans

mumz

VIP Member
They had an exhausting LONG drive last night, stayed over in a hotel and today are house hunting, how far is a LONG drive? lol an hour? 5 hours? lol

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
I agree, I've only said nice things and he has never once replied so I gave up and just lurk
Have you tried asking him about food? That's all he ever seems to respond to on his lives (apart from the trolls of course).

So much for deleting all his accounts...he's posted 10 videos already :LOL:

lozza96

VIP Member
i dont think they have done it yet i know there hand delvering but i cant remember the cut of date for it .the video was a week ago .so may be today possibly ?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Something must have happened for this to happen, I thought he was popular.
Apparently he got really drunk on live and was giving out abuse? There are screen recordings but I’ve not seen them yet. If anyone comes across one please share it here!

just10

Really? The same height, same skinny build, same walk, same coat, same pipe cleaner legs, hands in pockets! Etc etc
Totally agree .. I saw the vid and it is unmistakably Jack… I can’t believe that some can’t see that

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Looks like things are going well looking at a new house, the other house will never sell the way he has smashed it up.

mumz

VIP Member
Nick said she’s the love of his life and the proposal was 15 years overdue. It was her 31st birthday yesterday, so have they been together since she was 16?

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I honestly haven’t seen any gfm for his ivf treatment at all. Isthisyou is just weirdly obsessed with him, right guy apologised and then it all kicked off. Worse than a playground 🙈

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
When climbing to the top he said to Joseph the camera guy he is 18. That he will double his wages if he goes to the top. Moneys a lot of good in heaven!
It’s one thing him risking life and limb climbing up without training or proper equipment but he even wanted his 14 yo son to do it. Even so those boys were in his care. If he doesn’t kill himself he is putting others on danger ⚠ Including rescuers if needed.
He did slip halfway up and just asked Did you get that on camera and then laughed
View attachment 833874

CJ is still on, showing where she sleeps. In the pic is her son testing out the bed that is in the bath. And then the begging starts... we need a new bed... we need new bedding... we need new carpets... I smell a gofundme incoming.

If she's the number 1 smithy warrior why doesn't she tap him up for a new bed?!
She is on live almost 24/7 receiving gifts amazing she finds money for weekends away and Taxis /Hotels.

mumz

VIP Member
Have you seen the two knocking up some stuff if he is doing up the house himself it will take 40 years
Getting a bit of hate on that post over there today! It’s not just Tiktokers asking questions anymore.

mumz

VIP Member
They are def looking at houses somewhere in the west country. The estate agent can be heard in the background

lozza96

VIP Member
I cant remember much about his family however I cN remember him doing a video last year about getting abused by someone when he was younger

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He needs a right beating. Wouldn't suprit me if he had something to do with the the fire. As much as I can't stand nick Smith if I was him I would throw him out

Surprise

• Wow