Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Last night they went to Clackett Lane Services to give away an XBox but only 1 person turned up so they put a few shout outs where they were and mumbled something about the crowd of people must be in Macdonalds. Footage ended there
Where can I watch this lol

Reactions: 2

mumz

VIP Member
Nicks had bad credit so surely it can’t be in his name, houses down there ain’t the cheapest either 😅
Jess’ mum is the one with the money, she has the Welling house where the fire was and her own hoyse, it’s possible she is moving with them so she could be funding a lot of the move.

mumz

VIP Member
I've just been on Mummysmithy account on Tictok and they have not removed a video of them Driving around in the car with the cracked screen how could he even try to defend that.
They forgot about that one then. I think Nicks deleted all the ones on smithy account

mumz

VIP Member
In last nights live on FB he said he got £1300 in hearts that people send and thats what pays for the flowers and the homeless pizza run etc.

• Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
I've had a look and when you click on his link tree in his bio and go to gofund me .it doesn't look like it's his gofund me but it's there's other people's gofunds me that are showing

deli78

Chatty Member
It’s not the gfm or her ‘rich’ mum paying for these items, it’s called freebies, Gifts etc. They don’t need to declare ad because it’s not an ad. Sadly, these companies don’t care who they gift to as long as their ‘influencers’.
It should though be #gifted if they have received it free. Company's send out "pr products " that they hope folk will chat about . But the person showing them on sm need to put up that it's gifted.

lozza96

VIP Member
yes i know that i just meant everyone saying stuff about jack doing stuff to amy when amy has done stuff to jack as well .is what i meant

anonauntie

VIP Member
They have said already they earn more on Facebook then he did working. This speaks volumes. If Facebook pays well, add on Instagram and tiktok it’s been what over a year since they started your looking at a lot of money just for some pathetic content. Merchandise, ads, sponsors etc Social media pays. They probably don’t even need that gfm hence why their giving it away (even if they have spent some).

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He didn't even resort to TT during the social downtime, man must be ill. Those poor charity's are missing out on the TT revenue this month 😏😆

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
Sorry but think you're wrong about it being jack, from the main pics shown on isthisyouhuh page I just couldn't see any resemblance to jack, I'm not sure if those pics/vids are still up as isthisyouhuh got accused of being into young girls and went private or something 🤷‍♂️

mumz

VIP Member
He will be on today. It’s his wifes birthday. He won’t miss the chance for everyone to see how many stops he pulled out for it. No intimate birthday party or surprise in the Nick Show. That’s for sure. I wonder if the kids get time off school for her birthday too.

mumz

VIP Member
I'm looking at it also she seems to look more like Jess than Nick but it may be like a foster Mum.
Jess mum is Angela
Possible she is foster mum to Nick yes Didn’t think of that. Quite plausible now you mention it

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me who would never do that. I wouldn’t dream of telling my kids school I’m taking them out, I respect them too much for 1, 2 - I’d only take them out for a medical/dental appt anyway.

I caught some of his live last night, the things said about him and his wife were vile :(
Something must have happened for this to happen, I thought he was popular.

lozza96

VIP Member
im pretty sure there was video a few months ago of her pushing jack into a freezing cold lake and this was before he did any of the pranks to her .