Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
I'm sure he said on a video that he couldn't afford it at that time when he had the test however once he got paid he was then doing it .I cant remember weather it was a live or a video he did saying that

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah I've just seen Ben on live and he was saying people was messaging him asking him to go and pick cj up and bring her with him but she's 5 hours away from him

mumz

VIP Member
I actually think Jess isn’t as bad as the scruffball, I think the £ has blinded her now. He makes my skin crawl and the state of him in those vests and tight chavvy clothes he wears 🤮 I can tell he’s probably got a bad temper and that’s why he doesn’t drink. I don’t know how people find their videos funny on Facebook, they are dull and boring.
A lot of the time his tops have stains on them
What’s with Jack and sliders and socks? Is that a thing now as people used to get laughed at with sandals and socks.?
Jess is a nice looking girl but her hair always looks like it needs a good brush.
But they all dress chavvy. I suppose the boutique
will be chavvy fashions
TT is getting all the old vids already posted elsewhere

anonauntie

VIP Member
Ben is 14 15 in April, he was conceived around the same time nick and Jess met. Bens mum basically didn’t tell nick she was pregnant, so he didn’t find out until a few years later.

She said earlier I’ve waited 15 years that’s why I was wondering how long they actually been together

On a different note has anyone come across jo’s unfiltered life
yes. I’ve been watching jo recently, I don’t personally like her content but the whole abortion thing really should be kept private. I know her mental state isn’t great but publicly telling the internet isnt the right way about it.

Ben is 14 15 in April, he was conceived around the same time nick and Jess met. Bens mum basically didn’t tell nick she was pregnant, so he didn’t find out until a few years later.

yes. I’ve been watching jo recently, I don’t personally like her content but the whole abortion thing really should be kept private. I know her mental state isn’t great but publicly telling the internet isnt the right way about it.
Also regarding jo (I know wrong topic but just replying) she did make a joke about falling pregnant on her little get away and her followers all wrote comments etc at the time there all there to see, she said she didn’t use contraception but so easily could’ve gone and got the morning after pill. She didn’t have to put herself in this position.

Last edited:

lozza96

VIP Member
Nick from the smithy family ? No there not doing it .however I've just seen cj on autism daddy's live 😆

lozza96

VIP Member
Im not keen on him however he said himself he didn't pay the winderscreen straight away because at the time someone had died close to him so he paid for the funeral .he put that first and then said he would be paying the winderscreen when he got paid again but then obviously the fire happened.but as far as I can see the money for the jet ski and sturf will be there own money from doing social media and stuff surely ? I know they had the gofund me but they also have there own money

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've just seen cjs.videos that she's going up Snowden as well .I wonder if all the other people know or if she's just gonna turn up 😆
I'd love to know how she can afford all these trips and Hotels and what she do with the poor dogs she always has caged in her room.

lozza96

VIP Member
i thimk jack has a job im not sure but like before the fire jack did have a job and nick would drop him of at work

Bellebeau

Maybe they have heard about these people ahead of time, I've also been in the business of buying and selling clothing and it's not as easy as they might think, dealing with the general public can be trying to say the least.On another note Jack has become really unlikeable, I've not ever followed this family so I don't know what he was like before. Regards the side chick she is always going to defend Nick she's in love with him. What's he been up to now or is it about his Dream Car.
I think it was about the dream car she was on live on tik tok I never watch her lives as she screams desperation and it’s clear to see she adores nick how Jess can’t see the adoration that woman has for her man is unbelievable lol bush’s was saying to someone who may of dared to question the car if you say anything bad about nick I’ll block you etc

mumz

VIP Member
My understanding of Nick’s background is he was adopted as a baby and was then place in foster care as a teenager for behavioural reasons, so it’s possible it’s his adopted mum, he mentioned about his complex family tree before, he mentioned bio siblings so assume he had some contact with his birth family aswell.

Here a video of his family tree

That tree says Sue adopted him. Then he was fostered. Yes very complicated thanks

Ja
Wait what, jack is his brother in law???? This is news to me
He is Jess' brother

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
Its creepy the amount of women defending this guy and what he's doing. Its like they have blinkers on and can't see what's in front of them. His ego is so big he's watching what's being said here. Is that what all the vests was about? Guys a straight up conman. He thinks he's delboy. Seems the fire is a distant memory and he feels safe enough for all these adventures. He's learned he doesn't have to work the vulnerable women of the UK will fund his lifestyle. Small percentage of men I've seen defending him. But mostly women it's scary
The white vests and the grey trackies was a bit cringe. Making them look like him. The builder guy that owns Momentum should have felt embarrassed having them come do a 2 min movie at whoevers house he was working on. All seemed so pointless. Jess was in the car too, it was all just to make that little bit of footage. Mind you, poor Jack, looks so scrawny, I can’t help but feel sorry for him, must be the mum in me, I want to give him a nice filling home cooked meal and tell him all will be good in life but he needs to take a bit of initiative.