Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Golly gosh ............................ would he really go there? The bigger question, would she? ermm ewwwwwwwwwwww

Seems he is a bit of a stallion around his manner. I remember I think it was on this said he was at it behind the birds back before

Reactions: 2

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What was he saying on the live?

A dbs check basically just shows if you have any criminal convictions, you need it for certain jobs like if you work in a hospital or with kids etc.
A lot of shouting it was hard to keep up Nick was doing his normal tearful woe is me rather sloshed, Rightguys seemed to be drinking that night and did say man up, DHB could not get a word in sideways, it's still out there I've seen it recently, I can't bare all the shouting so I did not hang around for the outcome. I think Jess tried to take the beer offa Nick.Regards Lawrence and his criminal record if he has one does that not show after a certain number of years not sure.

Last edited:

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He’s vile how any of Jess family like him is beyond me so the father in law when did he say all this did he say nick is in debts with people
In the messages (see further up name of TT account they on) sent to the man who was looking for his porche 3 years ago. Yes he also said he owes money to lots of people.

anonauntie

VIP Member
In all honesty the gfm probably isn’t needed, they made so much from the TikToks after the fire, the Facebook videos etc plus any money they made from the beginning. It’s easy to just give the gfm to charities.
also if moving with Jess’s mum, maybe she’s selling her own house (she had her own as well as the one they lived in just smaller) maybe she has money to help. One their house as sold that’s two lots of money from property also. I’ve seen plenty of TikTokers a year on buying houses without needing a mortgage because they’ve made so much.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Have you seen the two knocking up some stuff if he is doing up the house himself it will take 40 years

lozza96

VIP Member
I'm watching the Oliver Douglas live as he and some others are at the top but a lot was told to turn back around as it's to windy but some still went to the top there doing it for the little boy Harrison who died

mumz

VIP Member
Some drama was going down with scummy scammy iffys number one fan,
She was begging for help to get to that little boy who died funeral, today. saying she is not able to get there and will his mum please forgive her. One TT and she had all these offers pouring in

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Did anyone see Nick driving pretty fast and then doing a Phil Collins on the steering wheel so hands free driving giving it some welly of all the stupid things this takes the biscuit.

anonauntie

VIP Member
i dont think they are on madatroy on punlic transport anymore .i got the bus to work today and i think out of everyone on the bus there was 1 person wearing a mask .i had one in pocket as i wasnt sure myself but no one had one on .i might be wrong through
yes on tfl London transport and underground they are mandatory, but many people just don’t bother anymore because there’s no law no one can force you.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Rightguys is live now

Has anyone seen that tikt9k that imnotatrollanymore has done .right guys reviews mentioned it and then it came up on my fyp

I have she has put the cat amongst the pigeons I can't stand Darby Dan or the Smithy family or mugzilla so I don't care to be honest 😂

mumz

VIP Member
If you are going to honour the silence, cut the live. It’s literally 2 mins out of a whole day. Out of a whole year
I didn’t watch his live in real time
I watched it half an hour ago

lozza96

VIP Member
it was jess tgat brought hin the jet ski for his birhday for all we know her mum helped her with it

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
You only get a fine if they miss 5 consecutive days (10 sessions). I've noticed they get a lot of hate now I wonder why 🤔🤣🤣 I doubt her mother is rich when the step dad was complaining about the price of sniff 😏

The comments on tic tok are mostly call them out. But Facebook not one they are filtering the comments. I never see the step father 🙄. Nothing surprise me with the slobs 🙄🤣

mumz

VIP Member
Her, isthisyou and someone else were on live last night being awful about right guys, people went in defending him and she was blocking them all, and joining in the bitching session
But she never said anything bad. She actually said she thought he was ok