Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
a few things to see ! Destroyed a house of furniture! Funny the same Smeg fridge and sofa in new rented place ! The threats my mate got when threatening nick with social services, total fake account! Some women in America fake account linked to Nick Smith in support of him!
ie it’s him ! Some general info, then some personal Nick inbox shit !
Thats not a rented place. Thats his adopted mums house in Bexley. I won’t give address but it is available under her therapist name on a google search

Whats
Has anyone seen that guy's videos who works in a coffee shop and he backchats his boss?

He put a video up saying that he didn't find the Smithy Family funny and that he thought there was something toxic about them. Yesterday, he did another video saying they had messaged him asking him to remove the video because it was damaging to the reputation they had worked hard for. 😂
Whats the account name. I need a nosey

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
And made an fb vid eating one or two bits from each bag. So wasteful. Jack even chucked a whole birthday cake in Amy’s face Would of been nice to donate it all to a hospital
.I just aeei the way they treated her on her birthday. This is the family who are against bullying I felt sorry for her to be honest. She is 17 hopefully she bins him off and finds someone better than that cock womble jack.

.I just aeei the way they treated her on her birthday. This is the family who are against bullying I felt sorry for her to be honest. She is 17 hopefully she bins him off and finds someone better than that cock womble jack.
Seen poxy phone

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
That last video on fb where they turned Nick blue. He raised his fist to Jack. That wasn't scripted, that's twice I've seen his get real angry at that young boy. Wouldn't do it to a grown man and Jess just stood there. Nick screaming n shouting when something happens to him as he cannot take it. Don't know how any woman can let him near her
I think its all scripted, Jack wasnt bothered one bit, did you hear Nick say about the mess "My mums won't be happy" thats because its her house and they are staying with her, there is no way he would get that blue from a prank, he made himself that blue and knew all about it.

After watching some vids Nick really cannot cope when the tables are turned on him. Gets so angry then blames Jack saying he brings out the worst in him. as much as I cannot go any of them Jack is still a child. Nick is a bully jess is a screamer and Amy just hangs about like a spare p***k. Seen Nick saying he buys everyone of them nice things with the money. Jack earns some of that but hasn't been bought a car. Jess has 1 car 1 van his mum or whoever has new car. Lard arse git an expensive car. So what's Jack getting exactly? Sweet FA. Probably telling him they put a roof over his head and food in his belly.
a £270 North Face coat lol

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
They are on live this morning playing a game on the new PS5 he just bought himself at an over the top price on FB because none left in the shops
It’s only due to audience pointing out its 2 mins silence
Jess- oh it’s a minutes silence Nick
Nick - Okay we can do that. What’s it for?
Jess- Remembrance you know the poppy
Nick- Is it Remembrance Day today? Look we can swap characters Jess
Jess ( after reading viewers replies) It’s a 2 minute silence isn’t it?
Nick- No it’s a minutes silence isn’t it?
Jess- Is it 1 or 2. Can someone confirm quickly?

Just as it turned 11am he took a big bite of his baguette and sat there chewing it with his mouth open, started shuffling in his seat, then started fiddling with his phone, couldn’t see what he was doing but it looked like he was reading comments. Then he gave a thumbs up before the 2 mins was up then looked at Jess as though to say is it time done yet
Ffs just be respectful and cut the live for 2 mins.
I knit poppies for the Legion and sadly say there wasn’t a poppy to be seen between them.
A few of my poppies
Lest we forget
Shameful behavior.

lozza96

VIP Member
I think the stuff with gifts it's more for tiktoks benefit as a way to make money for themselves. Like tiktok is free app so they have to make money someway .like gifts that get sent to creaters most of the gift goes to tiktok rather than them.i recon one day tiktok will start charging people to use it .

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Not sure where else to post this but why are people turning against Rightguys I thought he was an ok bloke have I missed something.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
they have defeintly donated it as they donated it to the ms charoty and showed people om live when they did it .and then they did help a family who lost everything in a fire

but yeah i also agree that its not all from the go fund me .like its got to a point that everything they buy even food people say its from the go fund me .we dont know how much money they made beforehand and what money they had saved and stuff .all anyone keeps saying is they couldnt afford the winderscreen but like hes said bwfore it was becasue of funeral and he could afford however he was putting the funeral first and then going to pay for the winderscreen
But no one knows that he payed for a funeral I just don't believe anything he says not a word.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
No idea why but there is so many strange little things coming out …….his mum, prison, address, phone numbers, car reg, phone screen shots, other personal details. There is a mole in his camp. Do you think it’s possible they are leading up to a fire reveal?
No I think it's possible it's someone he cheated and stolen from I read a guy on twitter saying a lot about him

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
It's held currently in Birmingham for people to meet others from Tictok.Ive only seen one person I recognize Tom Manley oh and the Gasgoine Family
Oh! Well either nick will think he’s too famous to go, or he’ll say he’s too busy when really he knows people will want their pound of flesh about the go fund me money!

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He's an idiot, who gets a BMW as a first car.to me he is to irresponsible to drive.

Sandy person on TT posted Nicks pledge to donate £3000 per month creators fund to charity. Its the vid Nick deleted from his own TT’s.

And after 2 years of really hard work he got enough money to get his dream car and Jess had her dream car. Why did they need a GFM?
this is so in peoples faces. Laughing again like with the jet ski
WAKE UP PEOPLE

And a nice LV bag sitting on the back seat
What is his dream car.

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah I saw there was few people that was live when it was the two minutes silence I was on derby Dan's live at the time and he turned comments of when it was the silence

lozza96

VIP Member
I know some of them gofundsmes was fake there was one that said it was created by jack but someone had made a fake Facebook account of Jack as the real jack at the time posted not to do it

lozza96

VIP Member
Domtholdback dosnt agree with gifts but yet is sending gifts to Adam Oakley on his live whilst Adam is doing a waxing thing raising money

mumz

VIP Member
He has been very quiet today
I haven’t watch them in a while and was just looking at the jet ski vids and the comments are not good everyone saying the same thing he spending the dosh on new cars, holidays, random shit and now jet ski people are finally wising up to them, the guy got greedy and it will be his downfall.
Ain't that the truth, a lot of people who donated are now complaining saying they wish they never.