Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I did hope Jack and Amy split up when a few people rumoured it on TT. But it seems not. It must be some kind of stunt or Nomiserable Talent told them to do it to bump views or something
It’s def abuse. But Jack is kind of abused too by not being encouraged to go live his life.
I hoped she had moved on, I'm sure she would do better for herself Amy look at Jess this is you in a few years time.

Reactions: 3

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Nick said she’s the love of his life and the proposal was 15 years overdue. It was her 31st birthday yesterday, so have they been together since she was 16?
How could anyone get remotely excited when they are three kids in.

Bellebeau

I apologise my last post didn’t make sense lol fat fingers 🤪 I was trying to say I keep going back to the fact if they couldnt afford the windscreen before the fire but after the fire can afford to live like kings they didn’t ever need the go fund me and it’s surely proof to the sheeple or the cult followers how do they excuse that he saying 2 years working hard it’s blatant bullshit 😂it’s come about there was more than 1 so god knows how much they were given in total on another note the side chick was just on live once again sticking up for Him 😳

I apologise my last post didn’t make sense lol fat fingers 🤪 I was trying to say I keep going back to the fact if they couldnt afford the windscreen before the fire but after the fire can afford to live like kings they didn’t ever need the go fund me and it’s surely proof to the sheeple or the cult followers how do they excuse that he saying 2 years working hard it’s blatant bullshit 😂it’s come about there was more than 1 so god knows how much they were given in total on another note the side chick was just on live once again sticking up for Him 😳
Was also saying the clothing they sol before which I’m assuming they will be doing again was just market type clothing and IMO massively overpriced

The iffy scamily is the perfect name for this lot

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member

Playing the drums at speed wasn’t enough. Singing with eyes closed now. And Jack in the back not wearing the seatbelt correctly.
Just to say what the caliber of the Warriors are like they are saying Part Two, and you all brighten my day. They are clearly deleting any criticism because I saw last night there was many none approving comments.

mumz

VIP Member
They posted a huge home made spud gun on FB earlier, discharging it in some park open space. The vid got taken down pretty quickly as people were saying it’s dangerous and irresponsible. Some were saying it’s an actual firearm. I only got to see a bit of it as I was reading replies first. Then when I refreshed my page the vid had gone.

• Wow

anonauntie

VIP Member
I hate having to stick up for this man but he was in in foster care, that’s true. I know someone he’s friends (this person has been mentioned quite a bit by nick etc) with who he met in care they’re like brothers. I don’t know the ins and out, but he did spend a lot of his time in care.

im pretty sure they own one of there neighbours houses as well .im sure tjats been said before on a video
They personally don’t own anything, the house belonged to jess’s mum. Unless if she owned another on the same road but I doubt it. Nick has been or is bankrupt hence why everything is now in jess’s name.

mumz

VIP Member
I think they do read the bad comments but they want to make it seem like people are jealous of them and what they have.
I don't see them getting a mortgage at all, as they don't have a few years of accounts for the business ( it was only first registered this year I think I seen ) plus its only in her name . So no proof of income mortgage people will be running for the hills so someone else must be taking a mortgage or funding it.
Probably Jess' mum as she gave them the Welling house, She went to view the house too so she might even be moving in with them

lozza96

VIP Member
Someone currently keeps commenting on right guys lives saying scammed just because of what one person has said

• Sad

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
People of TT who live there are saying Nick is moving to Capstone in Ilfracombe, Cornwall. They are recognising the coast.
I think property prices might go down once word is out.
Ilfracombe is in Devon not Cornwall btw and as someone who has family living down there the Smithy family won't last long, Ilfracombe is rife with scum at the moment and there's been loads of break ins and problems down there recently but they aren't afraid to call people out on it so wouldn't be surprised if their name didn't regularly pop up on the gossip page for Ilfracombe when they move there.

mumz

VIP Member
Sorry if already been explained but how are the Smithys financing this new house purchase? Are they buying it outright with cash? I don't know if their "celebrity status" would quite cut it with a mortgage lender.
You have to show the mortgage people a few years earnings so its a bit strange if they got the new house money from a year on social sites.
They have come into some money somehow, an inheritance maybe or one of those lottery tickets they bought could have been a big winner, plus it's a big possibility there was more than 1 gofundme, crowdfund, justgiving etc, then they have creator money, however big or small that is, and I think they had a bit of a pay out from pepsi and possibly nike too
They lost the dream house again, the owners pulled out, maybe thats a bit of karma lol,

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Lazy Sunday, the Turn Tiktok Blue, it’s for HarrisonsArmy, Harrison is a teenage boy who has battled a rare aggressive form of cancer for 7 months.
He’s a lovely kid and his Mum, TanTan too. Harrison over these 7 months has documented his fight with cancer and at the start, he wanted his page to be one of the biggest and have a. Massive following spreading awareness on bullying and Cancer

sadly news wasn’t good and he’s losing his fight
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Aww bless him, I've never seen him until now, poor boy and his poor Mum this is heartbreaking.. Life is so cruel sometimes especially with this cruel desease.

anonauntie

VIP Member
I'm sure he said on a video that he couldn't afford it at that time when he had the test however once he got paid he was then doing it .I cant remember weather it was a live or a video he did saying that
he said a lot about it, cos he couldn’t get his story straight but it was booked in just cheaper than it should’ve been. His friend was doing it.

mumz

VIP Member
Did anyone win one of the PS5’s they were giving away as a competition prize? Entry criteria was to follow them on every platform .. IG, TT, YT & FB. ( (How to gain new followers, because your old ones are pissed off at you) Then all they had to do is comment fave football team

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
They live in Bexley, they are moving to Devon, they buy boutique goods from Shoreditch, and they want a lock up unit in Leigh in Sea Nothing makes sense. Estate agents are among the pushiest of sales people. That doesn’t make sense either
Amy thinks she’s some kind of fashion guru they sell dresses and all kinds, but buying from the sweat shop wholesalers in East London.

Yup
Maybe they have heard about these people ahead of time, I've also been in the business of buying and selling clothing and it's not as easy as they might think, dealing with the general public can be trying to say the least.On another note Jack has become really unlikeable, I've not ever followed this family so I don't know what he was like before. Regards the side chick she is always going to defend Nick she's in love with him. What's he been up to now or is it about his Dream Car.