Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Jack, maybe a month or so ago a vid came on my fyp of nick doing like a smack down wrestling move on him, he went along with it smiling but when nick walked away and Jack thought he was off camera his face just dropped and he looked really upset, then when realised he's back in shot he instantly put the fake smile back on and now nicks got the poor lad doing the same passive aggressive shit to his girlfriend, because it's all for the tiktok Benjamin's baby 👹🤑 :(

He is a nasty peace of work the way he treated his bird on her birthday. He needs a slap.

I hope she has the way he treats he not right what it's 17 just if it was my daughter he would be in a lot of pain that night nick left her in the woods on her own prank was bad shows what he thinks of the fire was definitely a nick Smith production

Reactions: 6

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
.If Nick is bankrupt how does he have the GFM Dosh, and also earning money to splash on a jet ski as he stated. I thought bankrupt people had to give any monies to the people they owe money to the bank.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I've just seen a TT of Jack jumping in a pond at crazy golf. They just trash and disrespect every thing they touch 😤 Their views and comments are on the low side, the hate has increased and not many sticking up for them like before.
Ah was waiting for a 'look at us we've helped the homeless' attempt. He will be back to crying about his mental health again next week 🙄
Oh no I was looking forward to the new mansion and stables, it took longer to fall through than it would of completing a sale 😏
There’s plenty out there who help homeless and so random kindness acts everyday but don’t post about it all over SM. They’re not in it for fame or likes or shares. They’re genuine. He’s just a first grade tw@t

mumz

VIP Member
Too hot to work on the house!! But not too hot to destroy wheelie bins and race them for a bet!! This man gets more and more ridiculous every day 😡
I think those bins cost £30-40 each. Unless they belong to Bexley Council

Tryger88

VIP Member
She was begging for help to get to that little boy who died funeral, today. saying she is not able to get there and will his mum please forgive her. One TT and she had all these offers pouring in
And she will take every penny! Tiktok is a vile place that so many vulnerable people use that it's become a cash cow for all the pond life that have no morals and they will take,take take money at any opportunity! It does have good content but to many vulnerable people are being conned, the government needs to look into this sham, and saying vulnerable people I'm not saying jokingly, if you check out the profile or content of some them that stick by Nick, Lawrence etc in the comments, they truly are vulnerable people!... I no longer reply to a comment without checking. :cautious:

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Let's face it he's not exactly a picture of health so imagine what he will be like in 10 years time. He won't be able to work a real job as he is too lazy to do that now. He can't pay a mortgage for the next 30 years without help.

mumz

VIP Member
Jeez. His latest FB climbing up the Valley of the Rocks, Exmoor with Jack and Joseph. The only reason his young son Ben didn’t go with them was because he was cold. It was super dangerous, in the middle of nowhere, no safety gear, and a sheer drop into the sea
That would be one expensive rescue mission from the public purse if something went wrong, even the FB warriors are having a go about it. This guy’s stupidity is too much. Jess is very lucky she has her family coming home safe and sound.

• Angry
  • Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Look at the size of him from over a year ago to now. He will be saying 'breakfast' in his new videos 🤣
I'm guessing when you stop sniffing ❄ you put weight on? Oh no forget that, it's because he's a lazy stay at home for no reason greedy tik tok and takeaway tramp 🥴

Edited: to change slob to tramp, as it has more of a ring to it 😉

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
So Jess has come back on that app she swore she was done with 🤣 not only that, but taken her kids out of school early to surprise their dad for their bday.. wonder what lie she spun to get them out!

Bea Saint

He has been very quiet today

Ain't that the truth, a lot of people who donated are now complaining saying they wish they never.
Exactly his taking the piss out of them and being cocky in the process and they now seeing though, sure he’s still got the little groupies defending him but his loosing support faster then his gaining.

Bellebeau

I think Everyone should report the go fund me so they can look into it and he will have to show where he has spent the money

mumz

VIP Member
Amy's parents are wasting their time looking at pounds signs she is hardly the next Kylie, all I can see her getting is a bad reputation getting involved with a family like that.
She is only 16, I think she is 17 soon. Her head will be turned in time by some sweet talking, good looking young man with a nice job with an actual job and £££££ and a flashy car, and who looks grown up and not 12 years old like Jack.

Gie-uz-peace

I'm not an expert but surely giving out personal information that may result in a person being identified and located by a complete stranger is a breach of UK GDPR laws?
It doesn't matter if they have been filmed or not and could result in a hefty fine?