Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrslh

I’m shocked at all the nice comments we seriously live in a world now that people are obsessed with social media and don’t question anything they idolise strangers and think it’s fine to go blow 50k because they are nice people 😂

onky nick ain’t nice is it

Reactions: 7

Tryger88

VIP Member
Nick said in last nights live. Google Smithy family and Tattle Life. Jess said. Please don’t
That's odd, I find this thread to be very tame compared to what I read on tiktok :unsure:
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

anonauntie

VIP Member
Well Amy might as well cash in she is also in many of the rediculous videos they post and after all Nick and Jess don't work a little while ago they could not afford to fix a broken windscreen.
the whole windscreen thing isnt about wether they couldnt afford it or not cos they could, that wasn’t why he set fire to the car etc like everyone keeps saying I think people assume but fact is he had booked for it to be fixed but the stingy f**ker didn’t want to pay the full legit price and was booked into do it dodgy basically just like the mot that passed it.

Also Amy’s family are just as bad, they see pound signs hence why Amy is allowed to do all this.

Bellebeau

Or more like all the sudden money is in her name so he needs marriage to protect his own interests :unsure:
Everything he does is now for the content it will up his engagement that’s for sure comments views and interaction earns old greedy nick more coin

mumz

VIP Member
Has anyone saved the vid of Nick saying he will be donating £3000 a month of the creator fund? I know he did one but I think he’s deleted it

Watched his Shard live. I think he’s gonna propose to Jess on her birthday (Oct). Keeps saying this birthday will me memorable. Makes it seem its just showy to get a bit of love back from his audience

Last edited:

Neo2021

VIP Member
New thread 👌🏻

Can someone do a recap? I didn’t follow the last thread that closely!

mumz

VIP Member
The one night something happens we miss it 🤣
Lots of people asking for him to release the pics of the fire starters, he never answered those, He answered some of isthisyou questions, he did it all from the car because he didn't want Jess involved, I think because she would pipe in and probably put him more in it.
He said Teddys had his jabs the morning of the car seat incident so wasn't well, but anyone with kids knows you don't get them jabbed on a Sunday its a Mon-Fri thing.
He apologised for saying isthis and DHB were same person as he had the IP, he said someone told him that was possible and he stupidly believed it
He said the car was on finance and the GFM wasn't used for that.
He didn't TAKE the money, he was GIVEN the money
He does not condone anyone including warriors mass reporting anyone
He wants fans to suggest 5 charities for donations
yoodecide is going to try and get something online by Weds that will ruffle a few feathers
When asked if he was going to Tokfest, he didn't even know it was on, but maybe he got some last min tickets, we shall see

• Haha

specialone50

VIP Member
Im glad people are talking about the shear greed of Jack and Amy buying sweets which probably will get wasted, a lot of their supporters are giving people grief for mentioning about them spending money like water when people are struggling to even live, they are all saying its their money but if nobody watched them then they wouldnt have this money, I find it hard to watch them crying about losing everything and then throwing the money in peoples faces, yes he has given to charity but so have a lot of people who have far less than them but they dont need to validate it all the time and make them spending extorniate amounts any better, that was pure greed and the girlfriend is a hanger on , they wont have this money forever so they need to get a job and pay their way instead of living off Nick and Jess constantly , I used to really like them and felt so sorry for what happened but now im sceptical, has anyone been arrested for it or has it suddenly gone quiet ?

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Smithy Family Thread #4 ‘Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle’ 😉😂 [/QUOTE said:
Gets my vote absolutely pissed myself laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣

Can we have a baby hat and dummy photoshopped with his face please 👶🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Nice new gold chain not cheep. He is so rubbing his fans noses in it
They deserve it long may it continue, they bully anyone who says anything and get them banned so if they want to give the Smithy's Family 💰 keep it coming they're getting used to it

mumz

VIP Member
He's back on TT with an edited and scripted 'sorry I haven't forgot about you but my mental health has been bad' speech 🤮
Wasn't frigging bad enough to visit the cafe daily. Go on shopping sprees and buy another car though was it. Conman making a mockery of those who do suffer from REAL mental health.
Why is it only TT that affects his mental health? He is on other platforms several times a day. He is galavanting around like a lord a leaping everywhere.
Yet again those die hard brainwashed warriors gobble it all up.

mumz

VIP Member
That buffoon is the epitome of fucking stupid. Now if he fell who's gonna drive that wee boy home? If I was his mother I'd be thinking long and hard about him going with lardarse. That beggars belief that stunt
The boy was left in the car alone. I think he is about 14 which is probably old enough but still an irresponsible act on Nick’s part to leave him while he does something so dangerous and stupid. I would be livid if that was my child. I would be livid if that was my husband. People copy what he does. Imbecile.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He probably had to do that to shush people up and now thinks it’s his get out of jail free card

feck sake. All the smithy donations have today’s date on. Hes only done it because ye could see trouble brewing
That's all. He can write it off as tax as well I think.i think they got more than 50. 3 million followers even if they gave a pound each. That's 3 million

• Wow

Tryger88

VIP Member
I think they have a product placement deal with Nike because nobody wears the same clothes over and over again.
Erm, unless you're nick smith, The vest man :giggle: He's trying to show people he's coming up in the world by wearing tight branded clothing, in his head he thinks he's 19, fit and healthy when he actually comes across as someone having an early mid life crisis who just looks like a desperate prat :unsure:🤭

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Did you see them chasing the mountain goats? Thats the goats natural environment and people shouldn’t really try get close to them , it’s dangerous for the animals to get too used to humans. Wouldn’t surprise me if we see him trying to ride an Exmoor pony next. He is a whole next level of stupid. He says he’s been climbing all his life. But the boys haven’t and every single one of them were seen to slip over at some point.

lozza96

VIP Member
I'm sure he said on a video that he couldn't afford it at that time when he had the test however once he got paid he was then doing it .I cant remember weather it was a live or a video he did saying that