Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why they post a boring video of Jack trying to find the girls in some caravan that's all I saw Amy looks like she's half asleep it's just all so boring.

Reactions: 6

BridgieO

Prob got sick of Lucy making chicken Philadelphia pasta 🤣 seriously though, we have takeaway twice a month, coz we ain’t rolling in it, I’m on a calorie deficit and I like to cook and feed my kids decent meals 90% of the time. Bet that takeaway shop love them.
They gave a few grand to whoever it was that set up the go fund me

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Jack has become very unlikeable and he would not be able to act such a Dick in the real world. Amy you need to get far away from this boy he does not know how to treat you, plus you do not want to get stuck with a very a bad reputation they have.

deli78

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the video on tiktok of messages between nick and the guy with the porsche . I paused the video to read it and hit back and can't find it now as was on my fyp

mumz

VIP Member
How could anyone get remotely excited when they are three kids in.
I know. And why now? Comes across as content for views rather than romantic. Maybe the wedding of the year is to splurge out the remaining bulk of the £££££.

slmapg

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they keep getting away with no seat belts and dangerous driving. It’s out there online for proof!

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They are going to be skint 🤣 He will be on the vodka and having to read his article in The Sun paper and a bit of Tattle to keep himself entertained 😆

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Each Video just seems to be getting more rediculous and then I see Jess in the car singing along, I've always watched this family almost having to peek over the top of a cushion because it's at any minute something is going to happen and I don't want to witness it.

anonauntie

VIP Member
Oh and someone asked if it’s not about the money (he said he doesn’t get much on TikTok then said 3grand I mean to some that would be pretty amazing!) why did he have gifts on, which he then said he didn’t know how to turn off so that would all be donated 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Im glad people are talking about the shear greed of Jack and Amy buying sweets which probably will get wasted, a lot of their supporters are giving people grief for mentioning about them spending money like water when people are struggling to even live, they are all saying its their money but if nobody watched them then they wouldnt have this money, I find it hard to watch them crying about losing everything and then throwing the money in peoples faces, yes he has given to charity but so have a lot of people who have far less than them but they dont need to validate it all the time and make them spending extorniate amounts any better, that was pure greed and the girlfriend is a hanger on , they wont have this money forever so they need to get a job and pay their way instead of living off Nick and Jess constantly , I used to really like them and felt so sorry for what happened but now im sceptical, has anyone been arrested for it or has it suddenly gone quiet ?
Well Amy might as well cash in she is also in many of the rediculous videos they post and after all Nick and Jess don't work a little while ago they could not afford to fix a broken windscreen.

anonauntie

VIP Member
If they were getting around 3k before the fire from TikTok, imagine how much those videos after the fire made? Facebook and Instagram too.
I wasn’t one of the idiots who donated but I honestly don’t think it’s the gfm money their using (granted they did use some ofcourse they did but the money they have is from videos) social media does pay stupid amounts that’s why so many have that lifestyle now.
the Manley family have a lot to answer for, they should never have made that gfm in the first place.

mumz

VIP Member
Sandy person on TT posted Nicks pledge to donate £3000 per month creators fund to charity. Its the vid Nick deleted from his own TT’s.

And after 2 years of really hard work he got enough money to get his dream car and Jess had her dream car. Why did they need a GFM?
this is so in peoples faces. Laughing again like with the jet ski
WAKE UP PEOPLE

And a nice LV bag sitting on the back seat

Last edited:

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Pour the tea and post those nasty messages 😁 I didn't realise the stuff in the garden had been placed like that. I did wonder why they would all be up at that time. But nothing that family do is normal and there's so many possibilities. The car insurance would only pay the finance if it was taken out to cover it otherwise they cover the value of the car only.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
They gave away ,5 PlayStation's I see then say you are so amazing. It didn't cost them a penny Smyths toys gave them to them he was flashing the Smyths bag full time more than likely gave soppy bollocks jack a free one as well. People don't see how it works do they
They were probably people they knew aswell.