Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I've just watched the video grudgingly to be honest because I just feel bored watching it, nothing is making sense to me and never will. I could post a long list but I think it's been said many times before. I Know from experience what it's like to be scared and trust me you move miles away and make yourself invisible, if you're really scared I mean and that is why I never believe they are not involved in some way.
Exactly! The police have told him to come off SM for a reason. Yet he’ll continually post videos and people are going to spot him and say where he is. That’s what happens when you have a following on SM. He’s basically just done a 5 min sob story slagging off police. I hope they never help him at all, he doesn’t deserve it. If I was working his case he’d be getting two fingers up at him.

Reactions: 6

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I noticed he has the grubby track suit so people will feel sorry for him . They are so thick they start giving them money again.

Tryger88

VIP Member
DHB is live now on his Mrs account.
His father in law said he's a liar even to Jess, a drunk and owes money all over 😁
So if the arson attack was a revenge attack due to his personal "goings on" it could explain why he stays on social media and doing lives in car, feeling safer in the public eye. It's all very dodgy no matter what way you look at it. 🤔

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I got asked to complete a TT survey and guess what it was all about Lives and gifts 🙄 What shocked me most was the amount option, like who on earth spends that sort of money 😱 Then it was asking what sort of games/interactions would I like to see introduced towards being able to gift 🙄 Looks like the gifting is going to encourage more beggers 😤

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

deli78

Chatty Member
Shopping at Louis Vuitton now and Hatton Garden for diamonds ...........
In posh shops wearing an old dirty stained tatty grey track suit, its like a bad remake of Pretty Woman when she shops in Rodeo Drive
You can buy diamonds anywhere, why do you have to go upmarket and go to a proper diamond dealer?
Not been near the house in weeks, I think we might see that up for sale soon, probably pocketed the insurance money with no intention of doing the place up
Amy & Jack ..Sitting on a train with feet on the chairs. No manners, no proper upbringing, no respect
Nick saying to Jack, I will give you £10 for every second you stay in the fountain, so Jack earned £150 ( cant remember exact amount) from it .. give the £150 to the charities you love so much!
Removing vids............Why would you remove vids?
Because vids are evidence ............
Why would you remove evidence?

EXACTLY
Am very surprised they got into they shops looking like that. I mean come on if your heading tom thar area you make a effort ( well I suppose he did make an effort he did cover up the vest ) . Also why does the things he plans to do to people have to be nasty and cruel. Sitting on the train saying he had planned something for jess birthday but it was really cruel and nasty why oh why would you do that to the person your meant to love.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I think those charity payment screenshots were faked, I really do.
That cunt pocketed all of the GFM money that people donated.
They coined in well over £50k, with all those GFM links that were flying about at the time, no wonder he's splashing the cash! He must be laughing at all those followers for being gullible fools.
Sad fact is its not even hard to fake donations screenshots I could literally sit here right now and find a random screenshot online and claim it as mine

Viral.69

I was pleased to see the hateful comments on their recent TT videos. People are waking up to the Iffy family

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Nick is asking for trouble again, he’s constantly trying to cause a stir or wind people up. Him showing off with all this spending is going to make people so, so angry

mumz

VIP Member
Pour the tea and post those nasty messages 😁 I didn't realise the stuff in the garden had been placed like that. I did wonder why they would all be up at that time. But nothing that family do is normal and there's so many possibilities. The car insurance would only pay the finance if it was taken out to cover it otherwise they cover the value of the car only.
I want to see too.
welcome to Tattle Leeboy31

Bellebeau

Wonder if the sun will pick up
On his empty promise to donate 3k. Per Month to charity that they earn on tik tok funny how he deleted that video backtracking at its finest he deffo acts on impulse then regrets after Says and does very very silly things ie pays some kids to burn his car out roots the old bird from
The shop gets her hooked on him spends thousand on scratch cards the list goes on

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Getting a fsurvfew negative comments about that vid in the replies over there, especially about him calling her a dog

they are sat in the Salvation Army hall, the very place they make a fuss about donating food to those in needs, and then they go wasting sweets by scattering them all over the floor then chuck a perfectly good cake in Amy’s face. Then Jack was spitting cake out over the outside area
Jess didn’t even stand up for her with the dog comment snd other derogatory comments
They really are gormless the lot of them.
Role models they ain’t
They may have their warriors but people are not intimidated against speaking up anymore
I agree with you about their double standards, the anti bully brigage are the biggest offenders out there

Horrible the way they all treated the girl. More so gormless jack hopefully she dump him he be crying like a little bitch when she does. Anti bullying family my bollocks.

mumz

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video of them breaking pumpkins, stamping on them etc in a pumpkin patch absolutely disgusting behaviour
Can you imagine being at the same place with your kids and then him and his tribe come along and behaving like that? What a spoil of a lovely family day out that would be

Bellebeau

He 100% is dodgy how is he getting a mo
they have defeintly donated it as they donated it to the ms charoty and showed people om live when they did it .and then they did help a family who lost everything in a fire

but yeah i also agree that its not all from the go fund me .like its got to a point that everything they buy even food people say its from the go fund me .we dont know how much money they made beforehand and what money they had saved and stuff .all anyone keeps saying is they couldnt afford the winderscreen but like hes said bwfore it was becasue of funeral and he could afford however he was putting the funeral first and then going to pay for the winderscreen
the windscreen saga was over a month before the funeral situation another desperate poor me incident and he didn’t splash out money before the go fund me like he does now of course people are going to talk plus the way he handles himself is so so wrong cocky and disrespectful and rude like I say report the go fund me they will investigate and can determine where the money went

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yeah that's the same as us Tattlers mentioning the fire conspiracies as just for 'fun'. Is that acceptable? does that make you feel better? no does it fuck! So shove your damage control video number #2615 where the sun doesn't reach 😒
Lest we forget 🌺🪖

• Heart

Bea Saint

I was just about to say.. ive just had a nose, it seems so awkward in video between them both? I would of guessed they haven’t got a bond or known eachother long
I think he found out about him when he was 7, wonder why would the mother not tell him for so long? He use to live in Margate where he son lives apparently soon after Ben was conceived he met Jess.

Tryger88

VIP Member
The tide sure is turning on Tictok.
Because no one likes a show of, he thinks flaunting his new wealth is a slap in the face to the "trolls" but he's actually showing the average followers who are not psycho fans and probably dont interact much what an absolute prick he is! He's become that chav guy character of Harry Enfields, "loads of money"
download.jpeg
images.jpeg
images (1).jpeg

• Haha