Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
How ironic
He has paired partnership with GoFundMe which I suppose works like he us advertising for them which means he is getting paid to promote them
He is encouraging people to do Movember but through his GFM
Movember has it’s own site and fundraising platform Movember.com it’s been going for years
Even so, anyone can set up a GFM or JG etc so why do sheep have to do it through the Iffy GFM?
The guy is a dirty hairy messy fool, who has shaved off his messy hairy facial whiskers ready to grow it again just to get people to sign up to GFM through his link.
Is this a role model for mens health?
It’s the GFM that kicked off a lot of his backlash. The sheer gaul of him now using it in this manner
Please if anyone is doing Movember pay the money direct to Movember fund raising page.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Isthisyouhuh

Sorry but think you're wrong about it being jack, from the main pics shown on isthisyouhuh page I just couldn't see any resemblance to jack, I'm not sure if those pics/vids are still up as isthisyouhuh got accused of being into young girls and went private or something 🤷‍♂️
Trolls decided to defend someone else and spread ridiculous nonsense with no basis at all. The user called See All Know All and their little crew threw a hissy fit because I wouldn't fake dirt on Lawrence when there was none. They then decided to stick up for another bully and got my accounts banned by mass reporting them.

Bellebeau

everyone keeps saying about a month in between the car and the funeral .but a funeral takes time to plan so the death could have easily been near the car ?

had a look and the stepdad died on the the 5th july
I think it’s highly unlikely he has paid for that funeral he is trying to manipulate the sheeple to feel sorry for him

mumz

VIP Member
Very odd the ring did not go on her finger hmmm odd that, maybe it's got to go back. Where was the big clap and a tray of champagne coming out for everyone, maybe that's just my Do's.
They all went for a meal after, according to Nicks he doesn't have good internet at home vid.
Ok. I suppose it’s possible it was an alcohol free meal lol
But most celebratory meals have booze and more often than not bubbles.
Then he drove to the shop after he dropped Jess and the kids home to get a good wifi signal?
Another point. If my wifi goes down at home, I still have data that I use away from my own home set up. Don’t we all?

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
Nick the guy who's married to Jackie has been missing a couple of days apprantly someone keeps posting his address and after what happened to the Smithy's he's worried should I tell him not to worry ☺ so tempted. Naughty who ever is doing that though he's not a well man
He's back! Well briefly mind, as he just wants to just put peoples minds at rest that he's not dead. :rolleyes:

Balls:LOL: Nick can't keep away from the place. I bet he's been twiddling his thumbs the past couple of days, hence the "clarification" today.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I've just watched the video grudgingly to be honest because I just feel bored watching it, nothing is making sense to me and never will. I could post a long list but I think it's been said many times before. I Know from experience what it's like to be scared and trust me you move miles away and make yourself invisible, if you're really scared I mean and that is why I never believe they are not involved in some way.
He goes on about people posting the address he is at now but he drives down the roads with street names Sits in the same cafe each day. Goes to Sares shop. Tells us the kids school is behind the old house. Tells us he is at Bluewater, At Adsa Bexleyheath, at the SA Welling. At named lakes, at named zip wire, the car registrations have been on show, the new house he showed the outside and how many bedrooms and what area. LISTEN NICK. PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGLE. It’s all public information. Get over yourself

Bellebeau

How do the cult justify it I wonder he has only donated today after back lash and the papers involvement … least he has donated it now finally though so that’s something even if it was
under duress and only after being forced too I wonder if they was planning to wait until the dust settled then just pocket the cash if only they wasn’t such show offs and live their lives in front of the camera we may never of known it’s your own fault naughty nick it’s you who shows everyone your whole life online and then cry when you get slted for being scammers 😂😂 I can’t believe the sheeple are still worshipping him surely not 😂😂

Bellebeau

No doubt he will be popping into see her anytime now for his birthday kiss 😘
who would want a bit of onslow it’s beyond me he is vile 🤢🤢🤢 how people or should I say the sheeple can’t see his true colours is beyond me he is a money scammer through and through he only befriended Lawrence because he saw him getting popular nick is a typical narcissist self inflated and will stop
At nothing to get what he wants

DRLW

Chatty Member
Does anyone else feel sorry for the kids having a camera in their face constantly. I don't know who does all the filming but it must be awful having all your life on social media. It's going to be absolutely awful for them when they get older and other kids in school see the embarrassing things from when they was little which will sadly lead to bullying

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Hahaha The Sun ain't shining out numpty Nicks arse 🤣🤣 I bet he's seething 😁 He will be on the whiskey tonight 😏
Cheers Nick🥃🤟

• Haha

Bellebeau

look Into your heart and see what it brings
treat people as they want to be people
don’t ever shy away from standing up for peopld
Nick is that you 😂

Aren’t you forgetting about the fake poor me act they constantly portrayed? Funny how since the “arson”, no more trouble has been reported etc. They are scammers.
Massive scammers and nick is very manipulative and a narcissist he can’t hide what he really is so many people can see the real him however many warriors join tattle to protect him 😂😂

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Putting a slit in that swimming pool and tearing it all down when it could’ve gone to a family who’d never be able to afford it. They got gifted that and he’s just ruined it like it’s nothing. It was ruined and not looked after before the fire, he’s disgusting! I hope intex never gift them another. They don’t deserve it

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Manley family and shan and Adam have both been doing a live all day for ms and raising money and smithy family has just come on and said that one lot of the £6000 he is going to give to a charity he will donate for the ms one and asked first if everyone on the live was happy with that first
Yes I saw it was something like £6,600 but he also said Amy and Jack spent £470 in the American sweet shop on his credit card and a box of cereal was £30 on its own. Honestly there was 6 or 7 bags full of sweets and crisps. Such a waste, who spends that much on sweets? How can you donate a nice amount to charity then bombshell the amount spent in the shop. He could of rounded it up to. £7000.
Some families are struggling to put food on the table and he rubs peoples faces in it with £17 burgers and £470 sweet hauls and chucking 6 portions if chips away at the beach etc etc
While donating he was saying to Jack … hold on hold on, I need everyone to see this
Also surprise surprise. The Manleys are in charge of the charity donations.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Jack has become very unlikeable and he would not be able to act such a Dick in the real world. Amy you need to get far away from this boy he does not know how to treat you, plus you do not want to get stuck with a very a bad reputation they have.
He was unlikeable since the start. Hopefully she has dumped him

mumz

VIP Member
On another note Jack has become really unlikeable,
Jack was getting a LOT of hate on FB
I can’t watch their live broadcasts as too long for my attention and I can’t sit through Jess’s shrill voice, but my daughter told me Jess and Nick made a point of telling everyone how great Jack is in real life and the pranks are just sketches or skits and it’s not showing the real Jack
They then went on to show how Jack donated XBoxes to a children’s home
They always address a backlash with something charitable. It’s a joke how accurately they can be second guessed.

Bellebeau

Ben is 14 15 in April, he was conceived around the same time nick and Jess met. Bens mum basically didn’t tell nick she was pregnant, so he didn’t find out until a few years later.

yes. I’ve been watching jo recently, I don’t personally like her content but the whole abortion thing really should be kept private. I know her mental state isn’t great but publicly telling the internet isnt the right way about it.

Also regarding jo (I know wrong topic but just replying) she did make a joke about falling pregnant on her little get away and her followers all wrote comments etc at the time there all there to see, she said she didn’t use contraception but so easily could’ve gone and got the morning after pill. She didn’t have to put herself in this position.
I agree she knew full well she had slipped up and could of taken precautions or the morning after pill I think she is a marmite person but even before the latest drama i saw a video of her begging for PayPal that got me like 🥴 but then with this termination stuff her followers are sending her presents and more PayPal’s and then today she’s made a video saying I want comfort food but I have no money I checked the comments and lo and behold the followers are saying check your PayPal sent you money etc I don’t like to be a cynic but I feel this sharing her story is partly to gain followers and gain financially 😳

• Angry

Bennycs

Chatty Member
The lastest prank on involving getting on a bus dressed up
Face masks are still mandatory here on public transport
Total disregard for anything this family
I can't understand how anyone over the age of five finds them funny. You'd think their audience would be kids, but it's mainly adults which baffles me. I see them doing things like that and roll my eyes yet you see others with tattoos of them etc.

Truly thickest of the thick.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm sure he said on a video that he couldn't afford it at that time when he had the test however once he got paid he was then doing it .I cant remember weather it was a live or a video he did saying that
You are right after the events he came out saying he had to pay for a funeral I never believe a word he says btw. Amy's parents are wasting their time looking at pounds signs she is hardly the next Kylie, all I can see her getting is a bad reputation getting involved with a family like that.Finally I've seen the sweet shop haul what was so special about going all that way to shop in there I thought it was Hotel Chocolate or something.

Last edited:

deli78

Chatty Member
look at this investigated by The Sun newspaper

And now he has been Intouch with the papers lol
TikTok's Smithy Family blast trolls as they defend jet ski after £50k crowdfunding - insisting most has gone to charity https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16269...dium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

• Haha