The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of grown ups bleeping about on thst app is frightening.

Scroll through any time of day and it's the guy Nicholas clarifying something or the bedsit dweller king ian stuffing his fat face or some guy in Swansea shouting at tiktok and twitch.
Everyone of them needs their hard drive checked.
It really is ridiculous! Some have young children too! I’d never make a TikTok account for content, I’d not embarrass my poor kids like that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Tbh everyone knows if you have online abuse of any kind, the police will always advise you to come off line wether that be a break or indefinitely. They’ve come off because the police have no doubt said something.

Reactions: 7
He got more upset saying he was having a break from social media than he did at the thought of he could of lost his whole family in a house fire?!

Reactions: 20
The amount of grown ups bleeping about on thst app is frightening.

Scroll through any time of day and it's the guy Nicholas clarifying something or the bedsit dweller king ian stuffing his fat face or some guy in Swansea shouting at tiktok and twitch.
Everyone of them needs their hard drive checked.
I love nicholas ngl, he has the funniest interactions with trolls. Englishmaninswansea is bleeping insufferable though, I cannot stand him!!

Reactions: 4
I love nicholas ngl, he has the funniest interactions with trolls. Englishmaninswansea is bleeping insufferable though, I cannot stand him!!
I just had a look for him, but it says he has no videos up. Has he been banned or something?

Reactions: 1
I'm stunned about Righguyaldireviews, I'm wondering who is ok and who to trust now. I never think Nick and Jackie seem as bad as the others.

Reactions: 3
I'm stunned about Righguyaldireviews, I'm wondering who is ok and who to trust now. I never think Nick and Jackie seem as bad as the others.
What’s happened about Righguyaldireviews?? Isn’t he good? I thought he was decent? Is he not?

Reactions: 2
How do people get so invested in tiktokers? It's really odd. If I found out tomorrow all of the people I follow were involved in shady behaviour or whatever I wouldn't be shocked or care. I'd just unfollow.

Reactions: 10
I just had a look for him, but it says he has no videos up. Has he been banned or something?
Nicholas is always getting banned...he's had more accounts than I've had hot dinners. His current ones are @nicholas2__ and @nick2e_.
I like him too. He's harmless enough but doesn't do himself any favours with some of the content he posts, and just can't seem to get it into his head that if you react to trolls they just keep coming. I stumbled onto one of his lives once and he was getting irate with a troll. I looked at the troll's profile and there was a load of Minecraft videos, i.e., he was probably about 12 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's all on dontholdback I think I posted his name above you have to read the comments aswell
Just had a look at dontholdback account and so many of those comments are spot on, they’re all saying how dodgy the smiths are and that they just wanted money so they can move to Devon!! Bloody scum bags, that fire was definitely an inside job

Just had a look at dontholdback account and so many of those comments are spot on, they’re all saying how dodgy the smiths are and that they just wanted money so they can move to Devon!! Bloody scum bags, that fire was definitely an inside job
He has two accounts because the Smithy's fans keep getting him banned.

Reactions: 1
He has two accounts because the Smithy's fans keep getting him banned.
Probably cause he’s speaking the truth and all the Smith minions are out in full force 🤣🤣 muppets the lot of them

I just watched some of that Nicolas’ vids and omg hahahahaa he is hilarious

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tbh everyone knows if you have online abuse of any kind, the police will always advise you to come off line wether that be a break or indefinitely. They’ve come off because the police have no doubt said something.
They’re still posting on Insta though

What’s happened about Righguyaldireviews?? Isn’t he good? I thought he was decent? Is he not?
He was messaging Dontholdback trashing the Smithy’s and encouraging him to call out other greedy tiktokers, then commented publicly in support of the Smithy’s. Dontholdback had receipts and Aldi review guy blatantly stated he was only doing it for views and followers. Bunch of scheming snakes, I find it all fascinating

They’re still posting on Insta though

He was messaging Dontholdback trashing the Smithy’s and encouraging him to call out other greedy tiktokers, then commented publicly in support of the Smithy’s. Dontholdback had receipts and Aldi review guy blatantly stated he was only doing it for views and followers. Bunch of scheming snakes, I find it all fascinating
Please may you post the video? Cannot find it anywhere!

Reactions: 2
Talk about being 2 faced!! You can’t slate someone and then back track and be all nice. Definitely some scheming going on there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.