The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t live too far from them and tbh there’s not many gated community locations in this area and the ones that are here are luxury, no doubt they will come back to film a house tour of wherever they’re staying as it will be a massive step up from what they was living in.
I never followed the smithys, I don’t tend to follow families like theirs who do the utmost to prank each other or be funny, however I followed them once the fire occurred, especially as they live in the same borough as me, I’m not too sure this was an insurance scam, however the fact they initially said they WOULDNT take the go fund me money and now have said they are taking it seemed a bit suspect to me but nothing too serious, what does make me substantially suspect is the fact they’re deciding to leave social media because in my mind you don’t post untold amounts of videos about the fire etc then decide to go cold turkey, it makes me wonder if they have come to the realisation that IF (and big if because it’s not something I want to accuse them of) they stay off social media no one will be aware it was an insurance scam, especially as they’ve decided to take the go fund me money now, when insurance should pay them out, so in hind sight I don’t think taking the go fund me money is suspect, and I don’t think leaving social media is suspect, but doing both those things together is VERY suspect. They could have left social media and used the insurance payout, they could have stayed on socials and shown people how they’re spending their donation, but to take all that money and then decide to exit social media, that just doesn’t sit right with me, seems very suspect, almost like they do have something to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t live too far from them and tbh there’s not many gated community locations in this area and the ones that are here are luxury, no doubt they will come back to film a house tour of wherever they’re staying as it will be a massive step up from what they was living in.
I never followed the smithys, I don’t tend to follow families like theirs who do the utmost to prank each other or be funny, however I followed them once the fire occurred, especially as they live in the same borough as me, I’m not too sure this was an insurance scam, however the fact they initially said they WOULDNT take the go fund me money and now have said they are taking it seemed a bit suspect to me but nothing too serious, what does make me substantially suspect is the fact they’re deciding to leave social media because in my mind you don’t post untold amounts of videos about the fire etc then decide to go cold turkey, it makes me wonder if they have come to the realisation that IF (and big if because it’s not something I want to accuse them of) they stay off social media no one will be aware it was an insurance scam, especially as they’ve decided to take the go fund me money now, when insurance should pay them out, so in hind sight I don’t think taking the go fund me money is suspect, and I don’t think leaving social media is suspect, but doing both those things together is VERY suspect. They could have left social media and used the insurance payout, they could have stayed on socials and shown people how they’re spending their donation, but to take all that money and then decide to exit social media, that just doesn’t sit right with me, seems very suspect, almost like they do have something to hide.
They are lower than low, to say that they won’t take the money and that they’d donate it to charity, which they did a public video saying that they want to help those in need, and that they are NOT going to take it, and yet to then take it and throw that idea to the curb is scummier than scum!!!! They knew all along that it was going into their greasy back pockets! They’re money grabbing bastards

Reactions: 22
Do you not think with more people asking questions they have decided to lie low and hope it will blow over.

Reactions: 8
Do you not think with more people asking questions they have decided to lie low and hope it will blow over.
Yes definitely, they know a lot of people are suspicious now, so they think by hiding away, it’ll all blow over

Reactions: 13
Omg. So just checked my notifications about the other thread and people actually thought I was nick or Lawrence. 1 I'm from Uxbridge and born in 1995(hence my username) and female So how could I be anyone of them? 2 I already live in Devon and 3 I've only been on tiktok since Christmas and only watched the smithy family since January. But I'm not the one making assumptions. I'm basically saying what he said weeks back about the move to Devon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg who were begging for Mackies? That atrocious!! Flipping Plebs
Someone said who it was on the pervious thread, I can’t remember who sorry, they wanted ‘fags’ too apparently.

TikTok was full of scrounges over lockdown though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why do I feel like this whole situation with the house fire is never going to be resolved? I feel like it’s just going to be brushed under the carpet.

Reactions: 8
I think they’ve come off in the hopes that it will all blow over and everyone will forget about it so he doesn’t have to admit that he set it up
It was definitely a set up, he paid those boys off to do it, and now he’s raking it all in! Can’t believe how low some people are

Reactions: 12
Dontholdbackofficial..I really like this guy he speaks about the Smithy's and also posted a message he got from another guy called. Rightguysaldi something can anyone grab it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dontholdbackofficial..I really like this guy he speaks about the Smithy's and also posted a message he got from another guy called. Rightguysaldi something can anyone grab it
What does he talk about regarding the Smiths? I’ll have a look later

Reactions: 1
The amount of grown ups bleeping about on thst app is frightening.

Scroll through any time of day and it's the guy Nicholas clarifying something or the bedsit dweller king ian stuffing his fat face or some guy in Swansea shouting at tiktok and twitch.
Everyone of them needs their hard drive checked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's an eye opener this guy is so good, I never knew the so called big creator's were getting such huge amounts of money.This is what Tictok needs someone who talks sense for once.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.