Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
Someone who is on TT who says he lives close by just posted Nick is there every day with the Momentum builder friend and I’ve seen other posts saying the family still meet there and go in pool and have picnics in garden often.
Have you seen the pool? I highly doubt they’ve been swimming in that.

Clearly see its not the same car the dent is a different place! 🤷‍♀️
the car has now been removed from gumtree.
It seems 4 people were involved, the 2 who were in separate cars and caused the car fire are the ones nick has released, the car the police released is the person who was watching out throughout the day.

Reactions: 1

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So did anyone see the video he made yesterday saying he can give up social media as its what pages his wages is he actually being serious he left his building business to make stupid videos
Yes I seen it but does he think him doing dangerous stuff is going to keep him from working forever more

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
I love nicholas ngl, he has the funniest interactions with trolls. Englishmaninswansea is fucking insufferable though, I cannot stand him!!
I just had a look for him, but it says he has no videos up. Has he been banned or something?

mumz

VIP Member
Whats the odds on seeing him in I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, or Big Brother, or horror of horrors Love Island? Lol

The fans are deluded I made two points yesterday one of why he set a stadium horn of in a small room that his newborn slept in and the second was why he’s videoing at a funeral guess what I’m a troll 😂😂 i also asked why he was driving illegally and what looked like on his phone and his fans said he can do what he wants charming ….. says it all really he could kill someone and his fans would still love him it is a cult .

also he’s a grown man for god sake and he doesn’t give a shit about Jess feelings it’s clear she does not want to be in videos anymore how he can laugh everyday even at a funeral is beyond me he’s vile
I get what you are saying but Nick isn't the first person to video at a funeral or take photos. Not so many months ago Ashley cain and his partner did the same thing at their daughters funeral they posted pictures and videos but I suppose that's different is it they even posted their daughter as she was fighting for her life all over Instagram, and you could tell that baby was struggling. but because its the smithy family they get hate for it. Its a new era now where people take pictures and videos of everything you cant just point out like he is the only person to do that. And I think he knows Jess better than anyone so I'm sure he knows how far to push to get Jess on camera. That was a traumatic experience for them to go through and in doing what Nick is doing he's trying to show the children and Jess that you've got to dust your self off and carry on. I don't agree with the loud horn but as for the driving illegally you might want to check every profile on tiktok as again he isn't the first I'm not defending the actions but again there are a lot of people doing the same thing unfortunately

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
They’re all idiots 😂 Road man is awful, Mel is marrying that- people say she is witty and intelligent, I’m yet to see that and the fact she is marrying that, well all I’m saying is you are the company you keep. They’re probably all okay people in real life but they’ve all become victims of TikTok and trying to play up to a persona.
I think don’t hold back was right to question why road man was asking about his kids. What do the kids have to do with it? Imagine getting in a scrap with someone threatening you then they start asking if you have kids- what is that about? It was so embarrassing!
Roadmanralph is a fool but he’s not a weirdo for saying ‘do you have kids?’, dontholdback made himself look so pathetic saying that in response

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I notice on the newest video from them showing Nick jumping into the sea, there's backlash from "fans" saying its irresponsible jumping into the sea from a pier. Gotta say i agree.
I thought they were taking a break, yet they are trying anything to stay relevant.
Has the vid been deleted?

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
What?? The GFM money was given in good faith (albeit, by those who were suckered in by him) for their ‘move’ wasn’t it? Surely that’s something that should be investigated?
He has been planning it for a while, I just went to find the newspaper article I read it in initially, but he mentioned putting the GFM towards it recently.
366BEE80-41DE-4461-A3AB-28923889317E.jpeg

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
Dontholdbackofficial..I really like this guy he speaks about the Smithy's and also posted a message he got from another guy called. Rightguysaldi something can anyone grab it
What does he talk about regarding the Smiths? I’ll have a look later

anonauntie

VIP Member
Anyone seen this

ok can’t share it they’ve clearly stopped that but it’s on their Facebook page shows life ctcv etc

Mook

Have the police put out an appeal for the two cars Nick made a post about yesterday? If not they might already know who they belong to! Also why did Nick not put out an appeal for the Fiat Punto at first- only when pressed he did a seperate video on that - maybe he knew they weren’t involved!

anonauntie

VIP Member
Have you seen on one of the latest video- he looks to be in the kitchen of their old house which overlooks the garden. It looks like it’s been completely stripped back and had new windows put in. Surely that is excessive? Another way of him making money I guess as he is the contractor 🥴 ffs
isn’t that the utility room. It always looked like that.

I don't think he needs to he has already solved this.
how?