Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
I don’t care what he earns on social media, if that’s his job then I can shut up about that I suppose, It’s the taking of the gofundme that got me, paid for a car he don’t need (16,000?) as he works from home, buys a breakfast in Zanz Bexleyheath every morning, I’ve been in there and the cheapest breakfast is £9.78 times that by 7 and it adds up to a pretty penny. then times that by a few more family members and that alone pays my car finance a month. Thats just for breakfast, lets not add other meals into that equation. Still eating in there yet they have moved into a house with a kitchen. Takes the piss as most of us have our own finance struggles and juggles.

Reactions: 9

harleyB

Apart from his following he’s nothing l he has no actual job , he has no house of his own or car bought outright . they Do the most idiotic videos some funny at the start now it is just the nick show . Nobody would give them a tv show ffs 😂 why in earth would anyone make a show about him they are scruffy look at the house before it burnt down. Rubbish everywhere no carpets was minging . He looks like a raging alcaholic no one would give them a show …l

• Heart

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
The Rightguysaldireviews gets payed a lot for reviewing Aldi, Has the Smithy's ever reviewed any thing because if they can make the same sort of money no wonder they don't want to leave.
That Aldi review bloke is another suss one. I remember back in April he put up a video claiming he had suffered a mental breakdown and showed himself inside a hospital room, yet it didn't stop him continuing to post his crappy reviews. He even did a live from inside his room where he was larking about, slagging off the food and ordering himself maccies but when people started asking him what was wrong they would get muted. I thought this was strange because he even tagged his post as #viral, #fyp, #foryoupage, etc, so he wanted the attention, but then he didn't. 🤔

• Wow

harleyB

Can’t stand him honestly . He’s been awake and Already 4 videos we not even at 11 o clock . He’s doing everything to avoid answering people’s questions he’s guilty and he knows he is . Couldn’t afford new window screen but he was in the cafe every single day ….. he’s a pig greedy bastard

The irony telling people to grow up whilst watching a man in his 40s piss about in disabled trolleys 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

nat15

To be a good liar youve got to remember the lies you told.....Nick seems to have forgot he told everybody how much he made from tiktok and it isn't nothing like he just claimed.

82anonymous

The part the pisses me off the most is how he was like ah I cant afford my windscreen that costs a few hundred, yes it's a big payout but if he went live on tiktok for 5 minutes he would have enough to pay for it 🤣 how do his followers think he's hard for cash ffs
Yeah its just insulting that he thinks we don't have brain to know he's not hard up. But then maybe he's right. Enough of the Smithy sheep believed him.

He should've given Lawrence a ring, he could have got some carousels lol

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
It’s Herne Bay in Kent

Because they are both condenders for an Academy Award. They have posted about they can only take so much and are human beings. Their mental health is suffering but they cannot work out that it’s due to TikTok

Almost every comment is telling him to come off TikTok
What in the utter fuck. There’s something seriously wrong with these people. Crying on social media to get sympathy from a bunch of dim witted strangers.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
That’s just disgusting, who does that, what a prick!

Most of the women in Welling are like that 😂 glad I moved away
And while he has singing and laughing all the way to the bank everyone on Tictok seems to be fighting with each other. They should make it for children again because adults cannot behave Do all the woman look like that over there 🤨🤨🤨🤨

ItalianVe

Has anyone seen Jess calling dontholdbackofficial obsessed etc in the comments of his videos? So they’ve both come back not just Nick 🙃

happylou

Chatty Member
He’s full of shit so many comments calling him … seems people finally see it for what it is scam gone wrong watch how fast he deletes that video he did on the last video that got hate then he put one of the kids on to divert it

Attachments

Gie-uz-peace

I used to like this Manchild and his family. :rolleyes:

No need to worry about seatbelts... the lack of safety around emptying a pool, rancid water, and an extension plug point in the vicinity speaks volumes for this lunatics' lack of brain cells.

Last edited:

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I get what you are saying but Nick isn't the first person to video at a funeral or take photos. Not so many months ago Ashley cain and his partner did the same thing at their daughters funeral they posted pictures and videos but I suppose that's different is it they even posted their daughter as she was fighting for her life all over Instagram, and you could tell that baby was struggling. but because its the smithy family they get hate for it. Its a new era now where people take pictures and videos of everything you cant just point out like he is the only person to do that. And I think he knows Jess better than anyone so I'm sure he knows how far to push to get Jess on camera. That was a traumatic experience for them to go through and in doing what Nick is doing he's trying to show the children and Jess that you've got to dust your self off and carry on. I don't agree with the loud horn but as for the driving illegally you might want to check every profile on tiktok as again he isn't the first I'm not defending the actions but again there are a lot of people doing the same thing unfortunately
Wild guess here…HI SARE!! take a seat 💃🏻😂

• Haha

happylou

Chatty Member
It literally is a mad crazy cult . They are deluded . Go fund me should be for serious things like kids with cancer and other things . Not for him to lay if his debts sorry but that’s not fair at all and no we ain’t jealous like fans say it’s just morally wrong the fact he cannot even see it as well x

• Sad