Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happylou

Chatty Member
How can he be so happy it’s weird . Sorry but even in his live he said Jess won’t be in any videos . I think she realises he’s more bothered about social media than his own family . He’s vile the house wasn’t even his he could have gone to the council to be housed . all The money he has pocketed , the whole thing is dodgy he’s definitely done something look how he’s acting he’s had numerous things happen yet still can’t stay if social media you would actually think he’s to busy getting a home for his family and moving to be doing videos .

Reactions: 9

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
It is such a massive, blatant publicity stunt! They will be back in the next few days/weeks with a flurry of "We're back" cheesy, cringy, fake videos!
I can't comprehend how people are so naive and gullible as to be drawn into it all. I've never followed or liked them. Always popped up on my fyp with their feuds with Dauth Unicorn and stupid pranks.
The majority of these tiktokkers are lazy, arrogant and have become far too big for their boots. Smithy's, Cole and Abbie, Eden Harvz.
The Smithy Warriors are like a cult...Most are young, vulnerable or just plain thick!!
Omg I forgot about the darth unicorn feud! That was hilarious, he was one of the few people who’s actually openly disagreed with them and called them out. He reckoned he was getting death threats off the smithy fans in the end

Mook

Everyone should just report every video he makes as he is putting his family in danger

MJW

Chatty Member
The Chinese must be wondering wtf happened to their data harvesting app.
Who knew it would turn into this shitshow?

• Haha

Qwerty01xx

The part the pisses me off the most is how he was like ah I cant afford my windscreen that costs a few hundred, yes it's a big payout but if he went live on tiktok for 5 minutes he would have enough to pay for it 🤣 how do his followers think he's hard for cash ffs

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I was not going to add again tonight but his followers are dueting constantly so I will. Nick says all the people who want to troll and bring him down and their is many then gives the finger and the usual Good Morning Beautiful people. Ok I've seen people are waking up in the past few days and making comments, BUT he has made no mention to the so called thugs who set 🔥 to the car and sent 🍕, are they not the people who you need to be worried abt and not comments on Tictok, surely that would be in my head 24 hours a day

MJW

Chatty Member
Nearly 3 weeks later and the 2 guys involved in that comedy of errors haven't been caught?
Crime watch reconstruction time I think.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Looks like they have moved in to someone else's house as its already fully furnished with pictures on the wall etc which explains why there's not enough room for J&A and no dogs. Why haven't they rented somewhere for all of them yet. Did the gated community not want them or was that another lie 😆 Bet the hotel were glad to see the back of the noisy nuisances as well 😏

happylou

Chatty Member
Still shocked he set a stadium horn of in a small room with his newborn son how stupid can you be . I don’t think health visitor would be happy with that . So if he ain’t renting what is he doing . aint he bankrupt so they Would struggle to rent

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He's so full of shit I don't know how he has the nerve to laugh and joke. He said he was going to use the 3k a month tik tok money to donate to help others, but he hasn't posted on there for 4 days.
So he can't of been raking in 3k a month from tik tok because who would turn that down even if he did have intentions to donate it.
He's addicted to social media and if the comments upset him then either turn them off or don't read them 🤷‍♀️ But no he won't because he's a dodgy foney b*stard and he knows people are opening their eyes to his lies 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

happylou

Chatty Member
exactly but his fans think he’s gods gift . It’s pathetic honestly I don’t even find his videos funny at all . I get he’s allowed to be happy but after the pathetic leaving post last week and the sudden 35 videos since smiling in front of his Burt car and house sorry screams scam

He’s just posted the money will be used to pay of his finance in other words he wasn’t insured so will be left in debt …. According to him he’s giving most the money to people in similar situation he’s full of shit

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
What’s with the vests too? I don’t get it. My husband manages to put on a top every day is the vest some sort of trademark?!
Jess said they go to Primark and buy 30 vests at a time and he wears a new one every day (gotta be £100-£120 a month), so as well as not cooking, seems they don't do laundry either

• Wow

anonauntie

VIP Member
I’ve stopped watching purely because I don’t want to feed their lifestyle. If each and everyone of us just stopped watching their content, we’ve done our bit in not funding whatever it is they do.

happylou

Chatty Member
Honestly after saying he would take a break he’s back within less than a week . He’s addictive and loves the attention . I don’t think it’s Jess I genuinely think it’s him he’s so used to the attention he craves it he can’t even stay away why something like this has happened . He definitely had something to do with it and what Pisses me off most is how he’s took the go fund me money after saying he wouldn’t disgusting my dads house was in a huge fire comokeyelt ruined the house but he did it all back up for 30k . its Not even his house so he could private rent with his own money or go to the council instead he’s took a load of money . It’s obviously an inside job

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I’m genuinely baffled how anyone can find them entertaining 😂
The stuff people write on their comments are unbelievable, someone just wrote “you’re the best family in the world” fucking hell man 🤣

They could drown a bag of kittens on a live same with fat boy slim 🙄 the fans will still back them up. They are like a cult

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
That Aldi review bloke is another suss one. I remember back in April he put up a video claiming he had suffered a mental breakdown and showed himself inside a hospital room, yet it didn't stop him continuing to post his crappy reviews. He even did a live from inside his room where he was larking about, slagging off the food and ordering himself maccies but when people started asking him what was wrong they would get muted. I thought this was strange because he even tagged his post as #viral, #fyp, #foryoupage, etc, so he wanted the attention, but then he didn't. 🤔
Absolute weirdo of a guy. His partner is rabid too, she’s been all over Dontholdback’s videos ranting since he outed Aldi guy. Apparently he was in hospital for a month due to his alleged breakdown. That is a pretty lengthy hospital stay in the midst of a pandemic, yet he had the cheek to complain about the service whilst arsing about on social media. Insufferable twat.

• Wow