Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
That Andy wally person is slating don'tholdback for saying what we're all thinking!! He thinks that the smithy family was ok because the no seat belt in the car incident was only 24 seconds long ....ummm it makes 1 second for an accident!! As his wife was in the back trying to comfort his newborn baby and looking stressed he should have ended the live, pulled over and let jess sort the baby out!! Honestly He needs reporting!
He is consumed with jealousy because DHB is getting loads of views and he is not people are fed up of the little squirt.

Reactions: 9

happylou

Chatty Member
people with huge followers have been banned for speaking out about the smith the cult get you banned and blocked if you speak . I have just been accused of starting the fire for my opinion how idiotic honestly . Seems they shut you down fast nick is loving the attention I think him and Jess won’t last much longer deep down I think she can’t stand him and what he’s becoming x

Qwerty01xx

I said the same last night when it was mentioned in his live, I really don't see how a bit of smoke damage to the front means he needs a new chimney. He'll be claiming for a new swimming pool next
Fucking chimneys are made for smoke damage the idiot! He just needed at most, new windows doors floors in the front of the house maybe plastering and painting could of been done in a month!

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member

Couldn't agree more and that is why Nick gets the stick that he does because he acts like a idoit then plays the victim later, still hasn't taken the video down despite plenty of people saying it's wrong, fool.
I cannot believe they hashtagged additional needs parent in that awful video. Clearly they have no idea!!

• Wow

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
So they’re leaving the Marriott hotel today…surely a travel inn would have been fine?? I wonder where they’re going next 🙄

Qwerty01xx

Guys have you seen zacjackk story's exposing the messages from Lawrence to him?! I really believe him and the messages are disgusting like forceful and if it was a man saying this to a woman it would definitely be a police matter

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Now that Lawrence's thread's locked, I'll post this here...

Lawrence murders Budgies, pass it on!!!

No fucking way did he find a reputable budgie breeder, funny that she didn't want to be on camera isn't it?!
Bullshitting twat.

So as not to derail. Nick is still a cunt.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Wow didnt take long for another Smithy illegal fuck up did it!
The kid asked if she needed to put her seat belt on, which clearly shows this isn't standard practice for them. Then the baby is removed from it's car seat whilst he is driving 😱 because it's screaming and it didn't look like mum had her seat belt on either!
The stress coming from that car was unbearable, yet he can't even end the live.
The squirrel is dead, the girl is crying, the baby has wind and is screaming, the mum is snapping saying she doesn't know what's wrong and yet dickhead dad was more gutted not being able to discuss his day to get more views and cash🤦‍♂️

Where are all these videos?
Face 📖

82anonymous

So what does everyone think of isthisyouhuh2 on TikTok? Sorry if already been mentioned.
really does make some very obvious points and a few things make a lot of sense. I actually made the point about the 2 guys coming from the bridge to set fire to the car, meaning they did pass a few cctv houses. I wonder if the police will look into the points made.
I don’t think it was an insurance job, but a prank gone wrong.

I'm all for him. He has done an amazing job with is investing and made some significant videos.

He was sending the information to Dhb.

He has also submitted it all to the police to investigate. Hopefully they will arrest all those involved.

But yeah share isthatyouhah2 and isthatyouhah as much as possible and show him some love 👍

mumz

VIP Member
Nick really thinks he is some kind of cult leader doesn’t he? His vid where he is saying people hate it when you rise up and rise up and keep fighting the good fight and striving for the best. If our parents didn’t tell us “ If you have nothing good to say then don’t say anything at all”. Ermm most people like to speak their truths and say things as they are. It doesn’t mean you’re a bad person.
He is just too arrogant to see his fall from grace on TT wasn’t because people are jealous of him, or want to see him fail, or think he earns too much. It’s mainly due to the blatant lies, the I won’t take the GFM but pockets it anyway, the fact his pranks went from fun to dangerous, then the crocodile tears followed by the crazy laugh, followed by the crocodile tears Then calling an app and people that made him, toxic!
Hi Nick

happylou

Chatty Member
Can’t believe all the nice comments it’s clear what he’s done . if it was real the people are still at large so you would be a little worried wouldn’t you but no not him posing in burnt out cars

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
Kicking off right now on Dontholdback's live stream. Nick's having a barney with that Adli Review bloke :LOL:

Think Nick's been drinking..shits getting to him

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Also where he kept deflecting the blame on to others. In the last video he done. He mentioned about people from his past etc. Wantig to get back at him. It starts from 1min55 or so. That’s suspicious in itself. (Had to crop video as the whole thing was too large to upload.
View attachment 680055
If he carries on at this rate, at some point he’s going to say something that gets him in trouble.

82anonymous

Sorry but have them 2 scaffolding boys come out and said anything? Like I dont know? IT WASNT US! Maybe provide some proof of where you were that night 🤣 if I was being accused all over tiktok I'd bloody do everything in my power to prove my innocence
They are doing the Smithys and Lawrence truck. Run and hide and hope it goes away. It won't go away. Especially as I'm watching dhb live at the moment and apparently there is going to be a huge revel from someone tomorrow.

Its also funny how dhb has said that all the big tikers have all gone mega quiet since these new videos where posted today.

I agree. Its like they know we now all know and they are hiding away. The clock is ticking and their going down.

Last edited:

82anonymous

Its disgusting. No matter how you feel about some one right or wrong. You do not get to share other people's address's.

I honestly belive these sorts of people won't be happy until someone is put in hospital or worse.

We all have our opinions but no matter what, this is unelectable behaviour.

The ones doing this are the true scum of the app.

Has anyone seen this? It came up on my fyp today, Nick saying Teddy learning to swim and then showing a toy doll floating in the pool. That’s really disturbing
Yeah see it when it came out months back. As usual the Smithys sheep stuck up for him and said it was just banter.

The completely overlooked the fact that someone watching that video could have lost a child by them drowning in a pool.

Actually makes me sick. Perfectly decent people 99% of the time, can be that brainwashed in to sticking up for crap like this.

82anonymous

DHB in a live now talking about Smithys and the disability trolley
The Smithys have over stepped the mark big time. There is nothing for them to hide behind with this one.

Tiktok and Facebook should ban them for what thy did yesterday. Utterly disgraceful behaviour.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
His minions are out in force today aren’t they 🙈 god forbid you say something they don’t like. They bang on about let’s be kind and get along and then rip you to bits when you disagree. Mad cult.