Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Because he has ADHD, as if that isn’t hard enough for him to manage he’s got idiots all over TT speculating false accusations about him, the fire, the way he makes a living and the GoFund Me (to name a few). That would be quite frustrating to anyone let alone when you have two grown men bitching about you to a large audience of people. It’s becoming frustrating just seeing these videos constantly popping up on my FYP! If people don’t like this family, block them!! 👍🏼
I haven't seen any bitching, dhb says what a lot of people are thinking. Regards blocking them I've got them blocked but the warriors duet them so it's hard to avoid them. Nick had been drinking and it was probably bad judgement to join a live again.

Reactions: 10

happylou

Chatty Member
Even those donating are asking questions he won’t give an explanation . He’s a scam artist so wrong honestly

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
It’s all coming out now 🤭
I asked Dontholdback why I had been blocked from his Live account and he said he’d had rogue mods on. Still blocked though, so raging I can’t keep up with the tea haha!
They’re all as bad as eachother, Dontholdback included!
I am liking him so far he seems to be ruffling some smug feathers long overdue certain people think they are celebrities.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
That flipping man has to get involved in everything, EVERYTHING!! Grrr I can’t stand the thieving gif! He is bloody everywhere. Why can’t he just stop
I really think he’s so worried that something will come out, that he literally just has to be everywhere

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I am so sorry you went though that, how absolutely horrific thing for you and your family to go through 😢 makes me so mad that he is making an easy buck out of something that he planned and is now reaping in the benefits, and you generally were targeted 😢 he should be ashamed of himself, but unfortunately twats like him will never be decent
he has no shame. Happily let people set up multiple go fund me pages and took the money. People raised money on a live etc for them. They tried seeming modest and saying they won’t take it. Then magically they agreed to take it.
They made the bit dramatic video that they’re leaving tiktok. Their fans cried like there’s a death in their family. Not even 3 days later he’s back posting. What a horrible man that a social media soo means more than his family.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Jess calling dontholdbackofficial obsessed etc in the comments of his videos? So they’ve both come back not just Nick 🙃
They will be scared the money tree is going to end. They are playing dirty and trying anything to shut dontholdback because he is making valued points.

Thecatsmother

Utterly appalled at the car video, I almost have no words. How can people defend this? One (other) careless driver and that baby would have been through the windscreen, and the other little girl not wearing a seatbelt. Honestly could have been the beginning of an episode of casualty.

the definition of neglect is to care to care for something properly. Note ensuring they are safe in a moving vehicle = neglect.

The cult all said ‘why would he man endanger his family for views’ (in regards to the fire), we’ll here he is DOING IN AGAIN.

harleyB

They take the piss . How vile is that taking the piss out of disabled children who need those and have no choice but to use them , they really are scraping the barrel now for content .

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
That awful woman with the smokers voice claims she had 2 mails one saying someone knows a solicitor who will work free of charge to help Nick, and the other one a nurse saying she saw the boy who burnt his hand at her hospital. Please research and read it yourself. But here is my take on it as thrilled as they seem, it's probably a fake person sending the mail but how silly of old smokey to even show everyone without making sure it's 💯 not to give anyone false hope

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Bit like a fairground on a smaller scale.
So he watched fun house as a kid then? Original 🙄🙄 if I’d donated to a cause that helped a family re home after a fire, then to find out he’s using that to re create fun house to make money, I’d be furious!
It’s disgusting, he’s cashing in on it all in a big way. Get a place to live sorted, then donate the rest to people who are actually homeless. Even their ‘charity’ work has been funded by their ‘followers’ buying wish list items or donating money. Why can’t people see it for the shit show it actually is?!

anonauntie

VIP Member
He keep going on about the smoke seeping into the wood and that’s why the whole place needs ripped out. If he had throughly scrubbed the place and replace the front door and windows the house would be liveable. Seen less work done to bigger fires.
its bs. A flat I lived in only small place, was a fire mostly smoke and water damaged but landlord did have to redo electrics as that’s where the fire started. The front door, carpet and electrics was completely replaced everything else cleaned and repainted. Took a month, although I didn’t go back I saw it relisted. So although I completely understand their house did need redoing because was damaged what he is now doing is completely unnecessary. It’s like it’s all for show, to be filmed. A little tidy up just wouldn’t do.

Mook

Until they find who did this and their reasons why, people are gonna ask questions. I hope he had nothing to do with it, I really do. It would be better if he did do it to just come clean and tell the truth as the longer it goes on the worse it could get.

I’m actually concerned for him and his family watching those vids, he needs help, whatever he has or hasn’t done.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The site is not much fun it really seems to me certain people rule and anyone dare to say anything you get reported and banned. As it's meant to be for fun we have no background check of these so called influencer's they clearly want as many followers as possible because that means more money and less real work.I wish the site did not pay them and let's see who sticks around. How are parents meant to protect impressionable teens who join the app, recent events have not touched the surface yet I'm sure.

It’s disgusting, he’s cashing in on it all in a big way. Get a place to live sorted, then donate the rest to people who are actually homeless. Even their ‘charity’ work has been funded by their ‘followers’ buying wish list items or donating money. Why can’t people see it for the shit show it actually is?!
I'm not sure if you have seen Stacy she is terminal but she is fighting to stay alive, she is so strong and trying to raise funds for the hospice she is in, I would love to see more people like this gets large donations a true worthy cause.

Last edited:

Mook

He really is pathetic, that leaving montage was cringeworthy. What a complete tool!! I’m actually embarrassed for the fake lying twat
hahaha they did a full on ‘interview’ and everything, it really is pathetic! It’s very telling that Jess and the kids haven’t been in the recent ones, I think she has put her foot down. I do actually think she is innocent in all this. He is the ‘brains’ of the outfit (which says a lot 😂)
Time is ticking, the police must be close to making an arrest for the arson surely!

I also can’t believe how embarrassing that old Sare is badly miming to songs that she doesn’t know the words to 😂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
isn’t that the utility room. It always looked like that.

how?
Some really clever person on Tictok.

I've gone out of my way to watch two Smithy video's and then read some comments, I think they seem to be getting a lot more hate now but the comments such as I'm crying you're so funny, and Jacks hilarious. Honestly who are these people who think that. Jack's as dull as dishwater and Nick's pranks are rediculous. I don't get Jess who has a gorgeous baby boy wanting to spend time going along with Jack and Amy to take part in any of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Loads of comments on the video of jess in the trolly saying about how they are so expensive and hard to get hold of, how they shouldn't of done it! I'm glad 🙌
I’m furious! I used one of these when my daughter was smaller, they literally had one pet shop. How dare they act the fool and take the piss out of something that is essential to so many parents and carers. I’m raging. And the comments clearly made by children are just stupid.

Reactions: 9

Mook

Have you seen on one of the latest video- he looks to be in the kitchen of their old house which overlooks the garden. It looks like it’s been completely stripped back and had new windows put in. Surely that is excessive? Another way of him making money I guess as he is the contractor 🥴 ffs

Reactions: 9