The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think we miiiight have to go for option b which would be me bringing you the doughnuts

although obviously option a was much simpler

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Took a one-meal break from no takeaway/no junk rule and ordered myself a fried chicken wrap for lunch - first one in January according to my food delivery account. I feel barely alive today so the extra boost was so worth it. Apparently I enjoy treats more when they are actually treats, who knew 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Took a one-meal break from no takeaway/no junk rule and ordered myself a fried chicken wrap for lunch - first one in January according to my food delivery account. I feel barely alive today so the extra boost was so worth it. Apparently I enjoy treats more when they are actually treats, who knew 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve put away half a pack of Maryland cookies today :( fuming at myself. I didn’t even realise I was eating that many! Then I just looked at the pack and was like

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve done a get fit with Rick this morning 🕺

also doing a squat & sit up challenge - start at 5 squats and 5 sit ups then add 5 everyday

having tuna salad for lunch 🥗

and gonna go for a long work with mini after his nap

✨ Health ✨ until the crisps come out tonight 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve done a weights workout this morning and had my porridge. Going to try and get out for a walk at lunch via the coffee shop for a coffee and I’ll try and avoid the cakes. Want to try and get to 10k steps. I’m currently on 2737.

• Heart
I don't feel as poorly today flu wise but TOTM and cramps have hit me harrrrrd. I could eat a pack of biscuits right now, but I have 0.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I did 10,632 today ☺ I went for a walk on my lunch inspired by @Hope96, and I made sure I got up every hour from my desk and wandered aimlessly round the office for a bit 😂 I also changed my bed and hoovered everywhere when I got home, and I was on like 9,900 so I did some star jumps and jogging on the spot to get it up 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve only done 9,835! Close enough to 10k isn’t it 😂 was gonna go for a longer walk but it was blowing a bloody Gail Platt so we only went on a short one

• Heart
I got 7,077 today and I'm pretty pleased with it, most I've done since I got Covid but it's wiped me out. I walked part-way to the gym earlier and then had to turn back around because I was flat out exhausted :( I'll get there eventually, just need to keep practising short walks and then medium walks and then I'll be back to my 15,000+ weekend walks, gym and Park Run in no time... hopefully.

On the plus side, I managed to cook some tea last night, and have some breakfast this morning and leftovers for tea tonight, so that's three proper meals, which is bound to help with energy.

• Heart
10,500 so far today. I made sure I stood every hour and marched on the spot during some work calls which helped my sore back a bit.

I’ve eaten pretty well but do have some pic n mix in the cupboard which are calling me.

• Heart
finishing the day at about 8,000 but i'm sure i have well over 10,000 because i was painting walls for hours without my phone on me 💪🏼

• Heart
Going to my mums later, considering walking to get my steps in - it’s about a 30 minute walk. What’s putting me off is that it’s then a 30 minute walk back mostly uphill 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5