The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having a rubbish day today, I'm only on 2,937! I've just got no motivation at all. It's so hard when you're just sat at a desk all day 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
11,421 Probably because we we’re up and out very early and walked around the park and sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've been doing so well with not snacking after meals recently until yesterday when I scoffed a whole box of maltesers at 7pm 🤦‍♀️ Must not snack today!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So far today I’ve done a grand total of…
493 steps.

Don’t let my achievements put you off 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Only on 1,848 today. I did manage to negotiate some time off in lieu with my boss earlier though so I'll now be finishing early on Wednesdays so I'm hoping to spend that time going for walks, doing some exercise etc. Or I should use it to do my uni work 🤷‍♀️ I really wanna give my self a kick up the arse so please if you ever see me talking about eating junk food or being lazy, send me a massive virtual slap!

• Heart
just got a big mac ad on this thread, rude and inconsiderate 😅

• Haha
11,254 for me today 😊 that’s the most I’ve done in ages so I’m really happy. I’ve done really well this week not snacking on absolute crap too so I’m hoping I keep this up. Probably won’t do many steps tomorrow as don’t think I’m going out at all but hopefully I’ll eat healthy and get a get fit with Rick in!

• Heart
Reactions: 4