The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I done 10,074 😊 haven’t got past 10k for a bit. I’m determined to make it a week of getting past 10k!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I’ve not updated my steps this week and I’ve done well good
Wednesday - 14,615
Thurs - 12, 439
Friday - 11, 496

ive only done 6,829 today though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I managed 10,054 on Saturday.
Only did about 3,500 yesterday though 😬😬

Not step related but I'm feeling really determined to shift some weight at the moment. I've started calorie counting using MyFitnessPal. Even if I only lose a tiny amount of weight I'll be happy :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not step related but I'm feeling really determined to shift some weight at the moment. I've started calorie counting using MyFitnessPal. Even if I only lose a tiny amount of weight I'll be happy :)
be careful with myfitnesspal though, they tend to give a ridiculously small amount of calories to everyone!

i did 10,023 steps yesterday 😊 currently i'm at about 2,000 but hoping to do much more in the evening

• Heart
be careful with myfitnesspal though, they tend to give a ridiculously small amount of calories to everyone!

i did 10,023 steps yesterday 😊 currently i'm at about 2,000 but hoping to do much more in the evening
It recommended me something stupid so I did a bit of googling and manually amended my calories! Thank you though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Right, I've been absent- mindedly eating far more than I need to and over indulging since before Christmas and my clothes are looking and feeling tight.
I'm not depriving myself of treats but I'm going to keep an eye on portion sizes and think about how hungry I am before I prepare food.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In my healthy eating attempt, I’m having salad for lunch. It took ages to chop everything up and now I’m looking at it like

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m restarting my no fizzy drinks today! I was terrible last month but I will be good from now on 🙈

• Heart
@WilmaHun think how many steps you’ll be getting in when you can take Wilmapups out for walks! 🐶
Omg I know! The excitement is unreal! We're stuggling to pick a name tbh, we're stuck on two so I might throw Wilmapups in the mix see how Mr Wilma feels 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I know! The excitement is unreal! We're stuggling to pick a name tbh, we're stuck on two so I might throw Wilmapups in the mix see how Mr Wilma feels 😂
I originally meant it as a joke but Wilmapups is really growing on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have been eating healthily for 3 and a half days, why am I not skinny yet.

• Haha
Currently doing home quarantine for 7 days, am doing 7k steps daily. My aim was 10 but that’s not happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm currently on a 10 day streak of doing 10k steps or more, making it my goal to get 10k++ steps each day of April now :) Helps now I've got the pup to take out every day!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been doing loads of steps since taking the baby to and from nursery. Yesterday I don’t 17k! Today I’m only on 2k but that’s cos he’s not in nursery and it’s absolutely lashing it down 😂