The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sticking to my packed lunch decision, lunch break at work is no longer a series of failed decision making attempts.

My evenings are useless lately, because I keep falling asleep in front of the tv and crawling back to bed at 10 o'clock. I'll wake up earlier than usual tomorrow and sort my myself out. Yet to make that annoyingly detailed to do list to carry me through the blank mind hours, so hopefully tomorrow will be the day I take a step.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve done just over 10k steps 😊 stuck to my diet, done a workout and a walk! So just need to keep it up 😂 oh and no fizzy drinks either 🥳🤪

• Heart
Aw I love this idea for a thread! A few small changes I'd like to make:

- less impulse buys - think more about what I am spending and whether I really need it or just want it
- waste less food. Prepare/chop veg etc and freeze it rather than chucking it away. Think how I can make use of stuff rather than letting it go off and get binned.
- Try to lose weight, at least 2 stone, but if that doesn't happen I just want to learn to be happy with my size and not focus on every little lump/bump/curve.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty much holding steady-ish at my current caffeine intake - I might drop it down a bit again in Feb - but for now I'm just focusing on enjoying regular exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i'm up for it too :cool: i might even share screenshots to keep myself accountable haha - can't wait for monday now!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@watermelon sugar I’ve been lurking on this thread and thanks to you have discovered Get Fit with Rick and love it. I was beginning to despair of ever getting any exercise in while dealing with a stroppy toddler all day but this makes it feel more possible, so thank you 🙏 he should pay you commission!

My small changes are going to be made each month, so I’m not trying to do too much at once. So for January, it was to stay off Instagram, which I’ve done so far by deactivating my account. Next month it’ll be to cut out excess snacking. The idea is to get used to each small change before introducing another so hopefully that will be easier to stick to.

• Heart
@watermelon sugar I’ve been lurking on this thread and thanks to you have discovered Get Fit with Rick and love it. I was beginning to despair of ever getting any exercise in while dealing with a stroppy toddler all day but this makes it feel more possible, so thank you 🙏 he should pay you commission!
This has made me so happy! That’s amazing! He is really so good, proper helps me get through the day knowing I’ve done one of his workouts! They are fun as well and my little boy joins in too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

My small changes are going to be made each month, so I’m not trying to do too much at once. So for January, it was to stay off Instagram, which I’ve done so far by deactivating my account. Next month it’ll be to cut out excess snacking. The idea is to get used to each small change before introducing another so hopefully that will be easier to stick to.
That’s a really good idea!

Reactions: 1
Are we ready for our Tattle step challenge 😃 I’m not gonna say what I’ve done till I’m in bed at night to be 100% exact 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3