The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My computer crashed yesterday after I did a LOT of stuff in sims and I lost everything and it's the most frustrating thing.
I wish for this reason that they would add an auto save feature! It really can be disheartening when we work hard and boom, it's gone in a second!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend a decent laptop to run The Sims 4? Looking at buying a gaming laptop but they are pricey!

Reactions: 1
FFS! So there must be something in the listening to kids music for multiple birth thing. One of my sims had switched the music channel and she’s just given birth to 2 boys and a girl. Why is this not a 100 baby challenge?! 😂
I remember one of my saves having triplets then twins! And I kept them all alive/none taken away, was a proud moment 😂 would not recommend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember one of my saves having triplets then twins! And I kept them all alive/none taken away, was a proud moment 😂 would not recommend
Honestly it was so stressful, I couldn’t cope with twins on top 😂
Can anyone recommend a decent laptop to run The Sims 4? Looking at buying a gaming laptop but they are pricey!
I don’t know what’s out there now but I have an MSI. I’ve had it since Sims 4 came out, it’s a bit of a brick and heavy AF but it’s reliable. I’m abelecto play Planet Zoo on it, Life is Strange and My Time At Portia & Sandrock. Basically you need a standalone Graphics card, my brother bought my niece a Chromebook a few years ago and it didn’t work. he should have known better. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Thank you, looks amazing! To be honest this is what I would expect to pay. Do you have the expansion packs and it runs them too? I notice they don't have CD drives so do you have the game on Origin?
I run all expansions yeah, a LOT of CC & most of the game packs, and all with graphics on highest settings and they run like a dream! I have all the games on origin yeah, I've not bought a physical disc in a long time. Either I buy them through origin or sometimes CD keys if they are cheaper.

Reactions: 2
Eliza and Bob Pancakes on one of my saves had two sets of triplets 😆. 6 toddlers were a lot of hard work.

One of my Sims is a doctor who had to do a house call and Father Winter was one of the patients 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
It seems Father Winter gets about! Haha. Only 5 days until new EP…very excited!

I've just logged on and the game has automatically aged up all my sims as soon as it loaded!!! 😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.