The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ate some forbidden fruit and now I'm a plant sim. Don't mind it so much but I hate the hair! I take it I can change back with a quick google for cheats? lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I ate some forbidden fruit and now I'm a plant sim. Don't mind it so much but I hate the hair! I take it I can change back with a quick google for cheats? lol
I think it wears off after a while. I just have all the occult options turned off, I’m not interested in having vampires and witches running around and it annoys me how many packs they shove them into 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread keeping popping up us made me really want to go play the sims! I binged okay it a few days then don’t pay for months. I have all the expansion on packs but turn off the vacation one as it’s annoying. I really miss the open world of sims 3. My fav sims 3 pack was university but sims 4 just isn’t as good - eco pack is my fav sims 4 pack. This new pack looks good!

Reactions: 2
I've got most of them apart from Vampires and a few stuff packs. Definitely looking forward to the new pack coming out soon.

I think it wears off after a while. I just have all the occult options turned off, I’m not interested in having vampires and witches running around and it annoys me how many packs they shove them into 😂
Omg how do you turn them off for good?!

There’s bits of each pack I like so I’d be scared to turn them off haha. What I do like about Sims 4 is it’s a lot easier to keep pets as they can do their own thing. They were a bit too much responsibility in Sims 3. My roommate at the moment keeps making white cake and it’s so annoying. Anyone know what causes this?

Reactions: 3
There’s bits of each pack I like so I’d be scared to turn them off haha. What I do like about Sims 4 is it’s a lot easier to keep pets as they can do their own thing. They were a bit too much responsibility in Sims 3. My roommate at the moment keeps making white cake and it’s so annoying. Anyone know what causes this?
You can disable autonomy for individual Sims through game options, or use a mod like this one: https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...us-cooking-updated-june-18th-2022/id/1551021/

• Heart
I've never bought an expansion pack always been to cheap to do so. :ROFLMAO:
I like it that with each expansion, they add a few new features from it to the base game (recently it was lunar cycles with the Werewolves pack, now with the high school one it is replacing the Whims with a new system) so everyone benefits even if they don't buy

I like it that with each expansion, they add a few new features from it to the base game (recently it was lunar cycles with the Werewolves pack, now with the high school one it is replacing the Whims with a new system) so everyone benefits even if they don't buy
This makes sense as I thought there was an added feature about the moon.

The only thing about pets I don't like is uou can't see whata wrong with them. Would be good to see their levels of hunger, attention, sleep etc instead of having you sat there guessing!

Reactions: 5
This thread keeping popping up us made me really want to go play the sims! I binged okay it a few days then don’t pay for months. I have all the expansion on packs but turn off the vacation one as it’s annoying. I really miss the open world of sims 3. My fav sims 3 pack was university but sims 4 just isn’t as good - eco pack is my fav sims 4 pack. This new pack looks good!
Me too. The Sims 3 seemed so much more interactive and I loved how my sims seemed to have a life outside of the home. Like the dad would be busking in the central park in the evenings while the kid would be playing around a friend's house. I have never been able to get into the Sims 4 as much because it seems more isolating in terms of gameplay.

Looking forward to this new expansion pack. You know it will mean you can play your teen sims at school but have no idea what the other members of the household are doing though.

Reactions: 5
Me too. The Sims 3 seemed so much more interactive and I loved how my sims seemed to have a life outside of the home. Like the dad would be busking in the central park in the evenings while the kid would be playing around a friend's house. I have never been able to get into the Sims 4 as much because it seems more isolating in terms of gameplay.

Looking forward to this new expansion pack. You know it will mean you can play your teen sims at school but have no idea what the other members of the household are doing though.
Yeah and i rarely leave my house in sims 4 as it’s too much effort

Reactions: 3
Yeah and i rarely leave my house in sims 4 as it’s too much effort
Exactly and it is so boring just staying in the house and inviting people over every so often. I find a lot of the community lots outside of the ones in Myshuno (I think it is called) so soulless too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.