The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the subject of leaks, the sims 5 has been pirated and cracked online. Apparently the people they gave early access to had a number of free codes to let 1 or 2 of their friends have access too.. this obviously backfired and now Iv seen an article on my news app with ea saying not to look for the leaked early access/beta whatever it is. The early access is just to see whats been done so far isnt it? So no game to play as such - im not sure as not too interested in sims 5 news
I’m just looking at this now and I wonder if this is EA doing some (somewhat unconventional) PR stuff. The one article I saw made a point of saying that people are enjoying the game yet no one seems to have leaked any of the gameplay

I know there is a fair amount of hype around the Sims 5 anyway but given that so many people are dissatisfied with the 4, this sort of stuff might be vital for EA to keep people interested

Reactions: 3
my maid has just froze to death lmao but all my sims are at work. rip mate guess i’ll have to hire a new maid

971AA42F-2137-43D2-9FE1-B0E864B1BC2B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
my maid has just froze to death lmao but all my sims are at work. rip mate guess i’ll have to hire a new maid

View attachment 1702203
Lmao 😂 I’ve reacquainted myself with The Sims 2 and loving it but forgot the little things that take place and earlier I made my sim have a snowball fight with a neighbour sim and the neighbour suddenly collapsed in the snow and I thought I killed her and was waiting for the Grim Reaper to turn up 😱😵 turns out she was just cold and needed warming up 🥶😂

• Haha
I’m back in my The Sims era before again forgetting the game exists for 3 months 😂

Reactions: 11
maybe this sounds nuts, but duck it, I enjoy vandalising the dogs on the sims with the coat design tool. less crazy thing is I like making doppelgängers of famous people. i once made Jeremy corbyn and Boris Johnson and put them into a bed sit together. I can get the likeness down pretty good. I make people I find annoying as well like Owen Jones 😭 Ive gotten so good at it now I genuinely think I could make a sim for a facial composite!!! I draw the line at getting them to have relationships with people but I’ll usually make them turn up at other sims’ houses and be a nuisance.

when I want to be mean I make mazes for them so they have to traverse like 4 floors in order to get to the fridge.

I always use the spray paint tool to draw “designs” on the dogs or change their faces, like try to make them look like anything other than a dog. Sometimes I spray paint big googly eyes on them so when they’re running around in the world they look like this

sometimes I’ll write something ridiculous on the dogs like a reference to a conspiracy theory.

I often forget who I’ve made so I get a laugh out of it like unexpectedly seeing a dog that looks like Alex turner show up on the lot, or seeing Ed balls rummaging through rubbish outside my active sim’s house. or zooming in over a dog and seeing it say tit like “the earth is flat” or “Philip schofield is a lizard person” written on its side

it is annoying when I’m actually trying to make a family succeed and then the legion of unhinged sims I’ve made turn up.

I’m honestly quite normal otherwise. I find it hilarious but it’s definitely not everyone’s cup of tea

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
maybe this sounds nuts, but duck it, I enjoy vandalising the dogs on the sims with the coat design tool. less crazy thing is I like making doppelgängers of famous people. i once made Jeremy corbyn and Boris Johnson and put them into a bed sit together. I can get the likeness down pretty good. I make people I find annoying as well like Owen Jones 😭 Ive gotten so good at it now I genuinely think I could make a sim for a facial composite!!! I draw the line at getting them to have relationships with people but I’ll usually make them turn up at other sims’ houses and be a nuisance.

when I want to be mean I make mazes for them so they have to traverse like 4 floors in order to get to the fridge.

I always use the spray paint tool to draw “designs” on the dogs or change their faces, like try to make them look like anything other than a dog. Sometimes I spray paint big googly eyes on them so when they’re running around in the world they look like this

sometimes I’ll write something ridiculous on the dogs like a reference to a conspiracy theory.

I often forget who I’ve made so I get a laugh out of it like unexpectedly seeing a dog that looks like Alex turner show up on the lot, or seeing Ed balls rummaging through rubbish outside my active sim’s house. or zooming in over a dog and seeing it say tit like “the earth is flat” or “Philip schofield is a lizard person” written on its side

it is annoying when I’m actually trying to make a family succeed and then the legion of unhinged sims I’ve made turn up.

I’m honestly quite normal otherwise. I find it hilarious but it’s definitely not everyone’s cup of tea
Get it out honey 💗

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Please share some! That sounds hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I once made people I know into sims then used the free will murder mod to see who’s be the last standing

• Haha
Reactions: 5

lmao you make my ‘make people i know and don’t like then make them stuck in the pool till they die’ look boring 😂

• Haha
lmao you make my ‘make people i know and don’t like then make them stuck in the pool till they die’ look boring 😂
Nooo see like I rarely go there! That is impressive to me. I feel too guilty lol. there’s this story online of someone who tried to make a functioning graveyard and got told off by the grim reaper (it said “this is supposed to be a life simulator” apparently) and I always thought how could you kill off an entire town of sims.

As far as human sims, I only have a Theresa may sim photographed from like 5 years ago which wasn’t my best work, but to be honest neither is this. Believe it or not they’re dogs (surprise surprise). They are my first attempts at making horrible bastardised dogs and are nightmare material esp because they’re a bit tit. There being loads is just an Instagram filter but the small ones are what the main one looks like at a distance

3D1009E0-92DA-47FF-AE04-061A67CA71FF.jpeg
450162EE-E680-4082-8621-F48C2D4ADC56.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m thinking of downloading the sims again after a couple years, I never really bothered with packs for the sims 4. I was a sims 3 freak, cant let it go 😂 but I am looking into new laptops and have an urge to play, can anyone reccomend the best starter packs?

I’d only really want to buy 1-2 packs as I know I end up getting bored of the sims after a few months, what are the best ones to get that add the most gameplay?

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking of downloading the sims again after a couple years, I never really bothered with packs for the sims 4. I was a sims 3 freak, cant let it go 😂 but I am looking into new laptops and have an urge to play, can anyone reccomend the best starter packs?

I’d only really want to buy 1-2 packs as I know I end up getting bored of the sims after a few months, what are the best ones to get that add the most gameplay?
Seasons, University Living & cottage life i’d say. they are my three favs

Reactions: 4

Seasons is good, adds weather, tons of holidays etc. I'd call it almost an essential pack.

Cottage Living adds a lovely world and farming to the game its fun if you like that sort of thing.

If you like playing a career and going to a workplace as a cop/doctor/scientist then Get To Work, or Pets if you want to be a vet and have dogs/cats. Pets also has a lovely world!

I wouldn't recommend High School (bit broken, very dull) or Island Living/Snowy Escape (nothing much to do). Also, don't get Dream Home Decorator or Wedding Stories, they are game breakingly poor sometimes.

If you like Paranormal aspect of Sims I'd recommend indulging in the smaller gamepacks of Werewolves, Vampires and Paranormal Stuff. Together they are all really good fun!

I love Sims 4 particularly now I’ve discovered how to use mods, but I really wish they had the rich backstories that came with Sims2. I loved the Brokes and the Pleasants, and whiles Sims 4 has the Pleasant twins in, you don’t get the backstory ☹

I definitely like Seasons for the weather changes. It’s funny seeing my Sims rush indoors as they don’t like thunder or in a snowstorm. It was also funny my Sims getting married on a rainy day and seeing the bride slip on a mud puddle and struck by lightning.

I once created a character I hated so I made him do a polar bear challenge and he froze to death.

• Haha
If you like playing a career and going to a workplace as a cop/doctor/scientist then Get To Work
Mind you this gets old after a few times, you're always doing the same things, I'm trying to play the sims for fun not to keep working after a 9-5😆

I liked the backstory with Bella Goth going missing and Mortimer getting with Dina but she was shagging Don who was also shagging her sister Nina, and Don was shagging Bella 🤣

sims 2 don vs sims 4 don is offensive lol

79DF8213-D477-45B1-B7DF-34146110F4A4.png

8DED8FCB-C257-49EC-B1DF-9736E353C2C6.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.