The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my theme hospital used to run just fine (on origin) but i tried to load it the other day and it kept crashing 😭😭😭

idk if this has been mentioned but did anyone have the sims on PS2? i had sims bustin out. does anyone remember the neighbour mimi and how ANNOYING she was!! 8 year old me wanted to yank her by the pigtails 😭😭
I still have my copy! I love all the console games. I also hated Mimi!

Reactions: 1
My Sims 2 update: witch social worker took my kids away the other night. Admittedly (in real life) I’d had a couple of glasses of wine and was also watching I’m a Celeb and wasn’t paying as much attention as I should have but still, the kids were mere days from being teenagers, they would have been alone only for one hour (both parents were home by the time the social worker actually came). 😡😡 Had to leave the game without saving to save my precious kids

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Sims 2 update: witch social worker took my kids away the other night. Admittedly (in real life) I’d had a couple of glasses of wine and was also watching I’m a Celeb and wasn’t paying as much attention as I should have but still, the kids were mere days from being teenagers, they would have been alone only for one hour (both parents were home by the time the social worker actually came). 😡😡 Had to leave the game without saving to save my precious kids
This has really made me laugh 🤣🤣 I’m sorry your children were taken away, I’m sure you’re a great mum! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t tell you how many kids I’ve lost to the social worker. Remember though, if they do get taken and you don’t exit without saving you can go into another household and make them adopt a child. The child or children in this case will be the kids taken away. You can then add them back to the original household and I imagine cheat to give them their old surname back. When it happened to me I made it part of the story and that the parents were on the run from the social in case they found out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has really made me laugh 🤣🤣 I’m sorry your children were taken away, I’m sure you’re a great mum! 🤣
A great dad, not mum! (Although not by the Sims 2 standards, as they were so eager to snatch my Sim children away from me at the earliest opportunity). But I am a great dad in my own opinion! (Tbh I don't even like the kids, I want and try for a same sex male twin pregnancy to happen, but my game keeps crashing every time I try it so now I'm stuck with these. Every time one of them runs up to my adult Sim after work for affection I'm just like "ugh"! 🤣 )

I miss Theme Hospital. I love the "disease" that made them all want to be Elvis impersonators!
Theme Hospital franchise deserved to be way bigger than it was, that was such an excellent game!
The receptionists used to drive me mad by ruining my hospital and not being helpful to the patients but I deserved it because I always got the cheapest and most untalented ones to save money 🤣

hen it happened to me I made it part of the story and that the parents were on the run from the social in case they found out.
That really made me laugh and like something I'd incorporate to make it fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Patients are reminded not to die in the corridor!

One do these days I will finish that game. My child self is mortified I never did.
😂

Can't remember if it was an earthquake or hurricane that used to rack the entire building was what finished me off each time, I never got further than that. Ah well, at least now we have Youtube to see how it ends

Reactions: 2
😂

Can't remember if it was an earthquake or hurricane that used to rack the entire building was what finished me off each time, I never got further than that. Ah well, at least now we have Youtube to see how it ends
Earthquake. The sirens of the machines before they exploded are clear as day in my brain. It is the pandemics I hated.

For the people saying they miss theme hospital I think it's been rebranded as two point hospital, I never played theme hospital but I have two point hospital and two point campus for switch and they are amazing, I've spent so many hours sucked into the wonderful and mysterious illnesses people get 😂 the pandemic one was just a bunch of people coming in with saucepans stuck on their head 😂

Reactions: 6
For the people saying they miss theme hospital I think it's been rebranded as two point hospital, I never played theme hospital but I have two point hospital and two point campus for switch and they are amazing, I've spent so many hours sucked into the wonderful and mysterious illnesses people get 😂 the pandemic one was just a bunch of people coming in with saucepans stuck on their head 😂
Two point hospital is on sale on Nintendo eshop just now. I haven’t checked Steam.
Patients are reminded not to die in the corridor!

One do these days I will finish that game. My child self is mortified I never did.
Doctor required in Inflator Room

Two point hospital is on sale on Nintendo eshop just now. I haven’t checked Steam. Edit, just checked, it’s £6.24 on Steam right now

Doctor required in Inflator Room

Two point hospital and campus are brilliant. If only they could make a sims game!

• Heart
I joined that sims 2 group someone suggested and saw a post asking if you can get kids back from the social worker. I was wondering why someone would post that on Facebook not realising it was a post on the sims group

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i'm dating this guy (still relatively new) and he's at mine rn and i just want him to piss off so i can order takeaway and play sims in peace 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else’s Nanny not piss off!!! I’ll dismiss him and then he’ll back 10 mins later all ‘hello! so nice to see you again!’

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else’s Nanny not piss off!!! I’ll dismiss him and then he’ll back 10 mins later all ‘hello! so nice to see you again!’
When I save the game with them at the house they just seem to never leave and sometimes I will have 2 or 3 turn up 😅

My nanny is useless! Never actually takes care of the child, the poor kid will be hungry and soiled and she’s sat in front of the fire reading a book?! So frustrating!

Reactions: 3
I had to stop playing the other because I kept firing the nanny and a sim hour later she'd come back again 😫 and my sim had a grudge against her so kept getting angry

• Haha
My nanny just kept cooking all the time and watching TV. She rarely looked after the baby 😆.

• Haha
Nannies in the sims 2 are notoriously useless. They make tons of jelly and read the newspaper mostly. And trying to get rid Of them? Nightmare. I actually hate having to use one. I do like if you live in an apartment as I get my sims neighbours to watch them for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.