The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind you this gets old after a few times, you're always doing the same things, I'm trying to play the sims for fun not to keep working after a 9-5😆
The real 9-5 is bad enough 🤣🤣

I’m swaying towards seasons definitely and either cottage living or university as I quite like the idea of that gameplay but I can imagine they might get old eventually too.

I remember playing city living in a free trial and that was extremely boring after a few days, I had to use story telling to keep me interested. It seems like this is a repeating issue with the sims 4, they never put enough replayable content into the packs! Thinking back to the sims 3 I could of played island living alone for months straight, where did they go so wrong 😵💫

Reactions: 4
Has anyone managed a 4.0/A* result on University?
It’s so hard without cheating!!

Reactions: 1

I’m swaying towards seasons definitely and either cottage living or university as I quite like the idea of that gameplay but I can imagine they might get old eventually too.

I remember playing city living in a free trial and that was extremely boring after a few days, I had to use story telling to keep me interested. It seems like this is a repeating issue with the sims 4, they never put enough replayable content into the packs! Thinking back to the sims 3 I could of played island living alone for months straight, where did they go so wrong 😵💫
I definitely don’t have as long play spells on 4 as I did on 3.

I have. It’s SO hard though, and you can’t let your sims have a social life/get involved at all. I find it easier if they don’t move into the university world.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have. It’s SO hard though, and you can’t let your sims have a social life/get involved at all. I find it easier if they don’t move into the university world.
I feel like the Sims 2 Uni pack was so much more realistic in that sense

Reactions: 2
I think I have said this before about Sims 4 University but by the time they graduate (even if you manage to cram in 4 classes per term and almost kill them in the process) by the time they get through it there’s barely enough time in a normal lifespan to reap the reward of the career boost. Might as well go straight into a career when they age up to Young Adult! I think maybe there is a metaphor for life here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I LOVED The Sims and used to spend hours playing it. I got bored when the expansion packs were released though as there was too many.

Also loved Theme Park and Hospital. Would love to play The original Theme Hospital and Sims again ❤
found my new bff!!!!

does anyone know a working link for theme park world?

I’m not sure about theme park world. I have a console copy. Theme hospital is on good old games and Origin. It runs well. As does the the Original Sims!

Try only signing up for two classes per semester if you want them to have a social life.
Mine usually do four but then they’re basically just going to uni, studying, eating, sleeping on repeat for the whole duration.
Also never move into halls because they need about half a sim day to get to class

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure about theme park world. I have a console copy. Theme hospital is on good old games and Origin. It runs well. As does the the Original Sims!
I still play Theme Hospital sooo much.
An alternative to theme park world is Planet Coaster which is available on steam. I've played over 3000 hours it's so much fun and the customisation is great.

• Heart
Try only signing up for two classes per semester if you want them to have a social life.
Mine usually do four but then they’re basically just going to uni, studying, eating, sleeping on repeat for the whole duration.
Also never move into halls because they need about half a sim day to get to class
Do they stay at uni for longer or only get 1/2 a degree?

my theme hospital used to run just fine (on origin) but i tried to load it the other day and it kept crashing 😭😭😭

idk if this has been mentioned but did anyone have the sims on PS2? i had sims bustin out. does anyone remember the neighbour mimi and how ANNOYING she was!! 8 year old me wanted to yank her by the pigtails 😭😭

Last edited:
my theme hospital used to run just fine (on origin) but i tried to load it the other day and it kept crashing 😭😭😭

idk if this has been mentioned but did anyone have the sims on PS2? i had sims bustin out. does anyone remember the neighbour mimi and how ANNOYING she was!! 8 year old me wanted to yank her by the pigtails 😭😭
omg i had bustin out i loved it. and the urbz!!! with the black eyed peas. Ahhh memories

Reactions: 2
what are everyone's fave houses from sims 2? post some throwback pics

terrible quality but i loved these when i was little

992523BE-6B72-4800-A226-0B876BBA3D5D.jpeg

7E854D7E-E044-4BB6-AEAA-F772E806F137.jpeg

Reactions: 5

I love seasons for the weather and cottage living for the world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.