The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if you play on normal life span it’s okay. That’s what the devs are advising. I played earlier with a brand new save with aging off and that’s fine. I daren’t touch my main save!

Reactions: 2
Mine haven't aged up, I just got a new laptop yesterday and took ages to install all the packs. I usually play on shorter life span as I get bored quickly. I like to have a few families to play and have everything just how I want it to be, so neighborhood stories is off (after having a massive baby boom and pet adoption!) Iv not had any bugs or glitches with the update. Only thing was I had to update mc command center

Reactions: 1
I am back in to the sims atm! Really tempted to get Highschool but might wait to see what people think first.

I hope they do an update before the new pack as I really want it but won't be buying it unless it's fixed

I can’t touch my legacy as my child triplets are due to age up next Sim day so I am saving them becoming teens for the new pack. Their parents are now elders (university took ages for some reason) and I am scared if I log on now they’ll both die. 😂

I kindi stopped with the university, done it with all my sims then with one couple I had one do uni an another just go into work at lvl 1 to see if uni was worth it, I picked the shortest time which I think is 3 weeks, absolutely burned my sim out with trying to keep up with school work an in the end when he finished he got to start his job at lvl 8 but my other sim managed to get to lvl 8 in those 3 weeks anyway 😅 so I had one burned out sim with a photo an degree at the same level as my other sim who was enjoying life an all the promotions

Yeah I’m not sure if I can put every generation through it now/. I remember I waited until my heirs younger brother aged up so he could go too so lost a few days that way.

well after saying I had no problems since update....my sims son who is a child is soulmates with her with a full romance bar.
Never had that issue before. When I loaded the game this morning, they had a pop up about the fast aging glitch so guess alot of people have had it. My sim who loves his mum is now a teen so later I'll be testing some of the high school pack on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m slightly disappointed to learn there’s no cross pack compatibility with the new pack. Sims cant scold or react to their kids getting kicked out of school, they cant ground them for sneaking out. And you cant have club meetings at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
mmm.. neighbourhood stories is disabled for everyone but the sims in my save keep having babies.
I like the new pack, its got some nice items and clothes. Iv sent my sim to the cheerleading event and I loved it, shes got a lovely gold cheerleader outfit to wear now.
I pre ordered from cd keys and downloaded it at 7am this morning on origin. Not played with any teen sims in high school yet though.

People are saying to make back ups of your world but am still unsure to go on an try it, seems its affected all platforms as well an isn't just PC, hoping they fix it before the cut off date to get the extras if you get the high school pack, I want to get the pack but I don't want to ruin my game since I have it on the long lifespan an it seems that's the worst affected one

I’m slightly disappointed to learn there’s no cross pack compatibility with the new pack. Sims cant scold or react to their kids getting kicked out of school, they cant ground them for sneaking out. And you cant have club meetings at school.
This kind of thing really irritates me! I already find that the actions a kid can do to affect their manners etc are quite limited, you would think this would be a great opportunity to give more space to create discipline and make a difference in the experience if you choose to make one kid a rebel and one follow the rules.

Mine has installed, from cdkeys. I’ve opened it but not loaded a game yet. Got this screen on startup though. I’m on normal so I think I’ll be okay.
6DC34900-18D9-41BA-BB8F-5918ED518152.jpeg

I have that screen too.
Is CD Keys legitimate? I much prefer their prices.😂 Do you get the streamer bonus dlc with it?

I have that screen too.
Is CD Keys legitimate? I much prefer their prices.😂 Do you get the streamer bonus dlc with it?
I wouldn’t buy from them again - I always used to buy from them but then all the packs I got from them got disabled and I had to buy them again (bought them from origin second time around)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.