The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like get famous, for the fame perks and the acting career. I have eco lifestyle, the game play is ok, but I mainly bought that one for the build items. Most people recommend get together too, I might buy that now there is a sale 😊 do you like gameplay or building?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I quite like get famous but I know a lot don't, I also like the go to work one which is nice getting to go to work with your sim, the city living is nice as well, being able to have apartments an the little city stuff that happens, snowy escape is OK but I mostly use that if I want my sims to go on holiday, an island living is nice, had a few sims houses on the beach with that

• Heart
Cottage Living is one of my favourite packs. One of my Sims got smacked by Agnes Crumplebottom for kissing in front of her stall 😂.

I also like the way foxes let themselves into the house too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I forgot about island living and city living! They are probably my favourite packs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Get to work is good for gameplay I think, I like making my own shop! I haven’t played in a few months and thanks to this thread I know what I’m doing today 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What other expansion packs are good?? I might get two. i've already got university, seasons and pets
City Living is pretty good, mixes it up quite a bit being able to rent apartments and you've got different neighbourhoods where different events happen.

Trying not to spend all my day playing Cottage Living but I'm loving it so far 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness. Has anyone heard of the wicked whims mod? Reddit persuaded me to install it and wow the innocence of The Sims is gone. I feel violated lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness. Has anyone heard of the wicked whims mod? Reddit persuaded me to install it and wow the innocence of The Sims is gone. I feel violated lol
I really like the period aspect of it and how there’s fertile windows, I also like the attractive preferences. But it annoys me when you’re in a lot and NPCS decide to just start riding in the toilets.

Reactions: 5
I really like the period aspect of it and how there’s fertile windows, I also like the attractive preferences. But it annoys me when you’re in a lot and NPCS decide to just start riding in the toilets.
Totally! People actually just come to my house for orgys too! It’s getting a bit much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally! People actually just come to my house for orgys too! It’s getting a bit much lol
The worst that ever happened was when I kept trying to get my sim to feed the baby, and she just disappeared and I was trying to find her for a good 5 mins, turns out she was on the street giving 2 strangers head.

Thank god I figured out how to sort the intensity of sex interactions and that they won’t accept without my permission

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t played The Sims for ages but random couples have come into my sims house and started having sex on the bed 😳😂

Also the gym showers get a lot of action.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will never forget the time I got home to find my roommate shagging Father Winter. Edit to add it was also winterfest so quite fitting in a way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else having the Landgraabs switching off their power all bloody day?? It’s really annoying me now. I have 8 solar panels and two wind turbines and it’s making no difference.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.