The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else having the Landgraabs switching off their power all bloody day?? It’s really annoying me now. I have 8 solar panels and two wind turbines and it’s making no difference.
I had this problem as well an I think I had to change somthing with the wind turbines an solar panels, I think they have it set so that it sells the excess by default or somthing, I haven't been on for ages but am sure I had to change how they worked so that they would work for me, or is it part of the vote thing where if you ignore voting then the sims vote for a no power day, if its that then you will need to partition for the no power to be removed otherwise having solar panels an such does nothing

Reactions: 1
Apparently there won't be any more expansions for Sims 4? So Sims 5 should be coming soon... possibly

I wonder if COVID delayed the development a lot
No more expansions for this year, also EA is greedy so they won’t stop creating sims 4 products if they keep earning money from it

I’ve gone for Cottage Living while it’s on offer but I wondered if anyone could recommend a Stuff Pack that is worth it with the money off? I like to have a bigger variety of build/buy objects and the added smaller bits of gameplay are fun too.

I’ve already got Laundry Day and Tiny Living. I don’t enjoy the supernatural/paranormal bits so those ones are a no from me!

I have tried downloading wicked whims ( followed the you tube tutorials) but It doesn’t seem to be doing anything - I’ve tried clicking on the sim itself to get the wicked whim option but it’s not there. Any ideas anyone?!

I have tried downloading wicked whims ( followed the you tube tutorials) but It doesn’t seem to be doing anything - I’ve tried clicking on the sim itself to get the wicked whim option but it’s not there. Any ideas anyone?!
You need to download winrar unpackage the file and put the script into your mods folder in the file explorer and then you need to go into the sims click into settings and allow script mods to run x

Man you really miss out with mods being on xbox lol

For stuffs packs I quite like the toddler one an back yard, movies an bowling is cool as well

I have every pack lol

I think it's coming out 28th July, I've seen the trailer, it looks cool so I probably will buy it. There's a new Werewolf pack too, but I'm not sure about that one.

Reactions: 2
I think it's coming out 28th July, I've seen the trailer, it looks cool so I probably will buy it.
oh I didn’t realise it weren’t out yet! I just googled it and it says you can already buy it on cd keys so I thought it was out! It does look good I will probs buy it too. Haven’t treated myself to a new expansion pack for a while 😊

eta: oh it’s a pre order 😅 silly me!!

• Heart
oh I didn’t realise it weren’t out yet! I just googled it and it says you can already buy it on cd keys so I thought it was out! It does look good I will probs but it too. Haven’t treated myself to a new expansion pack for a while 😊
The last one I bought was the wedding game pack, but that was a complete nightmare. Each time my sims got married, various engaged couples would turn up and join the wedding and help themselves to the food 😂. Plus none of the guests turned up in formal wear, just their normal clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My Wedding Stories was incredibly buggy, they've now fixed most of its problems but it still has some issues e.g. bouquet throw doesn't really work. Werewolves has been much better received and IMO is great fun, it's got more things to do / explore than being a vampire or spell caster and yes you can have a werewolves vs vampires fight! I will probably get High School but wait to see if it's reliable

I’ll definitely be buying the high school EP it looks great! Will maybe be my new fave since Cottage Living which was a literal game changer for me.

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for the new pack it’s the first one I’ve been excited for in aaages! Planning on upgrading my RAM soon though as my mods folder is already 20gb and feel like this pack will bring so many mods!

Reactions: 4
Hey, does anyone know a decent but affordable laptop i can play sims 4 on that works well with mods, cc and reshade? pls help a girl out 😭

Hey, does anyone know a decent but affordable laptop i can play sims 4 on that works well with mods, cc and reshade? pls help a girl out 😭
I had to take my gaming laptop out on credit 😳 worth it though haha

Sorry if someone already asked this, but does anyone know any good sites for blueprints I can use as templates for building? Sometimes I use Rightmove but I want more mansion examples

I got an Asus- I’ll get the actual model number later as my fiancé picked it out for me haha! X

I think if you’re wanting to play with mods you’re definitely better off getting a gaming laptop. I have a Dell gaming laptop that plays the sims on ultra graphics with loads of mods absolutely fine but I know “normal” laptops would definitely struggle. I think I paid £850 for mine but 100% worth it!

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a Lenovo gaming one which cost £699. Prior to that, I had a HP gaming one, which was good but the battery wasn’t very good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.