The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sims 2 complete collection working on my windows 10 PC. Is the issue the game crashing to desktop? I’m not that tech savvy but my husband installed a patch that allows the game to use 4gb or RAM instead of 2gb and that solved the problem for me. I don’t have the specific link but I’m sure a google search would bring it up as it’s a common issue.
If I remember, it installs but then won't open. I am rubbish with computers, I would break it trying to install a patch!!

This new road map thing just sounds like a big money grab of lots of kits. Fake Gamer Girls last video says it all!

Reactions: 3
City Living is one of my favourite packs. I love the way San Myshuno looks and the festivals. I find it hilarious seeing my Sims at the festivals wearing the most random uncoordinated outfits 😂.

Reactions: 2
I’ve found my people. I love the sims, I buy a new expansion pack whenever they’re on offer but I play on console and I think if I get anymore my game will give up on me 😓
I always start my games with a survival of the fittest and leave 8 random sims in a house with loads of hazards.. the last person alive is my new sim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I made a thread for Sims YouTubers specifically:

C864D274-31A8-41A5-85E4-DA9216D879BA.jpeg
My current sim im obsessed with her! Soz for low quality as I played it on my laptop xx

Reactions: 4
They released a cottegecore type exapansion recently and I wished my laptop could play the Sims because I would be all over that.

IMG_1112.JPG

This is my current Sim. She's a five star celebrity astronaut and I tried out the Mac makeup stuff on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Get Famous is currently on a free trial offer for the weekend and the sale is back on… excited to give this pack a go, I wasn’t a big fan of the Fame system in Sims 3 as I found it was more annoying than anything, but the world and the acting career for this one look cool. I’m pleased it’s finally a pack I haven’t already bought!

Get Famous is currently on a free trial offer for the weekend and the sale is back on… excited to give this pack a go, I wasn’t a big fan of the Fame system in Sims 3 as I found it was more annoying than anything, but the world and the acting career for this one look cool. I’m pleased it’s finally a pack I haven’t already bought!
I really enjoy it, I have all the packs lol, but this one's pretty good, I made my sims baby famous just so I could use this pack, I think they can start to become famous from teens from what I remember, it's also another go to work one which I love since you can finish the work day so much quicker if you go an quickly do all the quests an you get more money as well lol, the only thing that bothered me is if you forget to use a disguise on your sim when they go out, they don't get any peace from other sims otherwise

I actually really regret buying get famous. It’s great at first but the acting career gets boring quickly(and it takes forever to get promoted), the fame system seems quite random at times like why does my pro athlete not get any fame but my teacher gets fame for writing one book?! And it is so annoying having all the celebs around or those fame perks.
Some of the cas and build and buy items are nice though

The only one I really regret buying is the bust the dust one, it's still broken even after all this time, I've had to switch mines off which is a pity cause I enjoy trying to use as much stuff as possible, I wish they would also fix sims washing dishes, takes like 18 attempts at clicking on them before they will wash them as they just keep placing them down again

I wish they would also fix sims washing dishes, takes like 18 attempts at clicking on them before they will wash them as they just keep placing them down again
The fact that they still seem to use the bathroom sink too... ugh

What are people's thoughts on the narratives thing?

Reactions: 4
Oh god the bathroom, they will literally walk right past a dish washer and a sink in the kitchen an go to a bathroom an of course it's always when someone's in the bathroom lol, mines will also get smart with me an leave them on shelves then won't reach for them or I won't see it them placing dishes on shelves but they will react to the disgust so I have to hunt around the house looking for where they have put the dishes

Not sure I've ever used the narratives thing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.