The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This little one had her spaying operation a week ago today. She’s recovering really well and has taken to lying on my bed in the mornings . Her onesie is so cute but she must be keen to get it off as she’s scratched a hole in the material. Vet check again on Monday, then we can take it off. 😂

View attachment 655067View attachment 655068
oh that little onesie , I dread to think how I would try to get either of mine in one though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are getting a cat this summer. Where are the best sources of advice to be found on the internet about how to look after one? I've only got experience as a dog person.

Reactions: 1
We are getting a cat this summer. Where are the best sources of advice to be found on the internet about how to look after one? I've only got experience as a dog person.
Your welcome to ask me any questions as I know a lot about raising cats x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.