The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for some advice… our girl has just turned one and I’m worried she’s a little lonely! She goes out and always try’s to jump around with the others cats but always seems to be on her own (sounds pathetic of me I know 🤣) so we’re debating getting another cat… but I’m not sure how she’ll react. Has anyone ever brought in another cat/kitten and how did your first baby find it?? Thank you!
I did recently, I foundthe same with my cat, always trying to make friends with the neighbour cat who clearly hated her 😂 so I got a kitten a few weeks ago, i intended to follow the guidance about introducing them to each other gradually- there is lots of advice online about this but really in a s flat it was difficult. in the end I just immediately introduced them. for the first 2 days older cat was a bit growly but now they love each other. the trick is, imo, you have to have (at the start) things like two different litter trays, beds etc. and make sure you feed the older one first, give them priority with things. I also find (in my experience) it is better if you currently have a girl to get a boy and vice versa

We did it years ago with our first cats, both girls. Can’t remember exactly how we introduced them but it was fine for ages and then the eldest just decided she didn’t like the little one anymore! It was fine though, they never fought just did their own thing.
this is really common even with siblings. my vets described it as the awkward teenage phase 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pixie is happy it's sunny. She will not go outside if it is raining or cold. She doesn't go further than the garden either
View attachment 630765
She is a beautiful cat, I like the pictures you posted in your photography thread.

Devil in disguise must go with the name! Our Nala is also a mini she devil 😂
This reminds me of my cat Sammy. He was able to open the living room door, by sitting on the arm of our sofa and hooking his paw around the door handle. He was such an intelligent cat, he lived till he was 19.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She is a beautiful cat, I like the pictures you posted in your photography thread.

This reminds me of my cat Sammy. He was able to open the living room door, by sitting on the arm of our sofa and hooking his paw around the door handle. He was such an intelligent cat, he lived till he was 19.
That’s amazing. My cat managed to learn how to open the drawer with dreamies in so I had to move them 😂

• Heart
Hi everyone, this thread is amazing and I’m enjoying all the wonderful pics of everyone’s furbabies ❤

I would like to share my tubby Theo🙂 he is 1 of 3 cats in my home.
omg i can't get over how handsome he is

• Heart
Hi everyone, this thread is amazing and I’m enjoying all the wonderful pics of everyone’s furbabies ❤

I would like to share my tubby Theo🙂 he is 1 of 3 cats in my home.
I am officially obsessed with Theo.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankyou everyone for all the Theo luurve💕

I went through the album to dig up some gems haha. Photo 1 is an old pic of Theo sitting in a too small box. Photo 2 is Theo not helping with cleaning 😂

Edit - just saw this quote and thought I’d share 😂 I reckon all cat lovers will appreciate

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thankyou everyone for all the Theo luurve💕

I went through the album to dig up some gems haha. Photo 1 is an old pic of Theo sitting in a too small box. Photo 2 is Theo not helping with cleaning 😂

Edit - just saw this quote and thought I’d share 😂 I reckon all cat lovers will appreciate
theo needs an instagram account

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
One of the feral cats in my local supermarket car park this morning.
I gave him some Felix and he devoured it, but he just looks so sad 😿

20210708_111401.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This little one had her spaying operation a week ago today. She’s recovering really well and has taken to lying on my bed in the mornings . Her onesie is so cute but she must be keen to get it off as she’s scratched a hole in the material. Vet check again on Monday, then we can take it off. 😂

8B9C7694-00C5-4741-8DFE-3E373371FA88.jpeg
AB8235CD-FD7A-42F8-944A-E338836AD496.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.