The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah same, also just fyi for anyone with a choice, you can sometimes choose to get it done on their stomach or their side (for females) I have much better experience on their side and recovery seems to be quicker
I'll ask about this when I drop her off for her appointment 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed that some vets recommended putting them in a babygro while they’re healing. I definitely couldn’t get either of mine in one without a fight!
omg a cat in a babygro! just imagining the cuteness is :love: would never risk my life trying to get mine in one though :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone this is my girl Oreo. She's quite a big girl and I'm hoping to find some tips on how to help her shed some weight, she was always a slender girl and then had 3 kittens and has never been able to shed her weight, she's a very fussy eater when she came to us she was on rice pudding! We had to patiently and gradually put her on cat food she refused kibbles but does have whiskas cat food (she refuses to eat any other)

She is an indoor and outdoor cat and I have a neighbour who puts every food item from a takeaway in his compost bin outside and I'm sure she helps herself to that too 😔
Rice pudding????? Bless her!!
My friend I mentioned cat is pregnant :( she didn’t take my response well..
:( good for you tho.... I’m glad you said something xx

omg a cat in a babygro! just imagining the cuteness is :love: would never risk my life trying to get mine in one though :LOL:
This is a cat being fostered by someone I follow on Instagram 😍 (everyone should follow a few cat fostering pages on insta, it’s food for the soul)

1998EA21-7B22-42C8-A5B2-7608712C6E98.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
the expression made me laugh out loud, it just screams "what have you done to me" cat accounts are about half of what I follow on instagram :LOL:
I think I follow more cats than humans! I unfollowed a lot of celebrities and pointless people recently and followed even more cats and it’s much more peaceful!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really want to set up an Instagram for my cat, is that acceptable? 😅
i have to say it is because mine has one 😋 she's quite the influencer with 2200 followers! 😂

but honestly why not? for months people were telling me to set it up and i thought it's silly. then i realized ah why not have a place where i would post these photos instead of overcrowding my own phone/social media with them. and i decided i'd only follow animal accounts on there and it's been such a good decision because when i feel sad i just log into that instagram and look at all the floofs, absolutely no negativity on there :)

• Heart
i have to say it is because mine has one 😋 she's quite the influencer with 2200 followers! 😂

but honestly why not? for months people were telling me to set it up and i thought it's silly. then i realized ah why not have a place where i would post these photos instead of overcrowding my own phone/social media with them. and i decided i'd only follow animal accounts on there and it's been such a good decision because when i feel sad i just log into that instagram and look at all the floofs, absolutely no negativity on there :)
m

more than acceptable, post the link here when you do!
Making one as we speak 🤩

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think I follow more cats than humans! I unfollowed a lot of celebrities and pointless people recently and followed even more cats and it’s much more peaceful!
Mines all animals. 😂I end up watching a dodo video and then following said animal

Yeah it’s acceptable my cats have one it’s rescued is my favourite breed on Instagram 😃😃 anyway a update on my cat ..... she kicked the sore open again so I had to go back to the vets today 😭 they’ve cleaned it again and I’ve got some steroid cream now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've never heard of moths being dangerous to cats 🤔 and I just Googled it and Google says it's safe for them, no harm done!

Speaking of cats eating potentially dangerous things, my cat ate a whole live wasp once, just casually, and was absolutely fine 😂 i was stood there like "noooo 😱" waiting for him to swell up from a sting but he just went on his merry way!
My cat likes to “eat” spiders but after a few chews she spits the body out minus the legs 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.