The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone I need some advice about Rosie 😞

She’s had an upset stomach today and has brought her food back up - she’s her normal self and is drinking water which is good. She had some new treats yesterday, could this be the culprit? I hate thinking that she’s poorly! I keep getting up to check on her and she’s purring away in her bed!
Oh no, poor girl! Has the vomit been coming after every meal or just after the treats? If it's only been once, I wouldn't worry. My cat sometimes throws up randomly and the culprit is either him eating his food too fast or him eating something he's not supposed to (like my plants!) It's a good sign she's drinking water and seems happy and purry! Monitor her tomorrow and see how she goes. If she's still throwing up tomorrow, contact the vet. I'm sure she'll be okay 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no, poor girl! Has the vomit been coming after every meal or just after the treats? If it's only been once, I wouldn't worry. My cat sometimes throws up randomly and the culprit is either him eating his food too fast or him eating something he's not supposed to (like my plants!) It's a good sign she's drinking water and seems happy and purry! Monitor her tomorrow and see how she goes. If she's still throwing up tomorrow, contact the vet. I'm sure she'll be okay 🥰
I gave her food for her supper and she brought it up like after an hour? She’s her normal self, just a bit quiet as I would be if I’d been sick/upset stomach! I’m glad she’s drinking so I’ll see how she is in the morning. My anxiety is thinking all sorts though 😵 x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey everyone I need some advice about Rosie 😞

She’s had an upset stomach today and has brought her food back up - she’s her normal self and is drinking water which is good. She had some new treats yesterday, could this be the culprit? I hate thinking that she’s poorly! I keep getting up to check on her and she’s purring away in her bed!
cats have very ''reactive'' stomachs so anything that's different from their usual diet can trigger it, and also they like to eat weird stuff they find 😂 i have read and heard a lot from cat owners i know that sometimes it will just happen 1 time from a certain trigger and they're completely fine afterwards. if she is eating and drinking (most important part), and happily purring away in bed, then i'm sure she's fine :) i'm the same when there's anything out of the ordinary with roisin - i can't stop checking up on her and worrying. if it will make you feel better, ring the vet tomorrow just in case so you can get some reassurance from them. make sure she has plenty of water and her usual food during the night and give her lots of cuddles :)

• Heart
37872035-731F-4151-9941-BDD3A96B0993.jpeg

Rosie’s feeling better today 🙂 Shes eaten 2 small bowls of food and it hasn’t upset her. Yay!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My fur babies. love when my cat sneaks next to the dog to snuggle when he’s asleep 😆 the cat with more white on is a rescue. My bf found him at scrap yard curled up on a pile of rubbish, just staring at the ground he said he couldn’t leave him,. He’s not chipped never found an owner , he’s obviously been someone’s pet before as he’s neutered and house trained 😞😞

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My fur babies. love when my cat sneaks next to the dog to snuggle when he’s asleep 😆 the cat with more white on is a rescue. My bf found him at scrap yard curled up on a pile of rubbish, just staring at the ground he said he couldn’t leave him,. He’s not chipped never found an owner , he’s obviously been someone’s pet before as he’s neutered and house trained 😞😞
Bless him. Thank goodness he was found.
I love seeing cats and dogs snuggle 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just come for a rant really :( my cat woke up with this wound and was kicking it as it was bothering her. Took her to the emergency vets and they cleaned it and put a bandage on. By the time I was home the bandage had fell off. She already is trying to kick it again. Feel hopeless now. I’d JUST got out my overdraft I had £30 an now that’s £162 wasted on a vets visit that hasn’t even helped :( I won’t complain either as I’d feel bad :( really feeling down now and worried as her problem isn’t sorted

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just come for a rant really :( my cat woke up with this wound and was kicking it as it was bothering her. Took her to the emergency vets and they cleaned it and put a bandage on. By the time I was home the bandage had fell off. She already is trying to kick it again. Feel hopeless now. I’d JUST got out my overdraft I had £30 an now that’s £162 wasted on a vets visit that hasn’t even helped :( I won’t complain either as I’d feel bad :( really feeling down now and worried as her problem isn’t sorted
I would definitely Complain. The wound looks nasty where has It come from 😭 I’d ring then tomorrow and explain the bandage isn’t sticking

• Heart
Is it just me that thinks it looks like a burst abscess? My cat had one in a similar place.

• Heart
Poor baby, that wound looks very sore :( Definitely ring up again tomorrow and complain - pester them until you're seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's a little cat that comes to see us whenever we go home 😂 tried to get a pic before but didn't get a good one
Snapchat-672092452.jpg

But here is Roxy with my MIL's dog penny 🥰
20201215_210933.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.