The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh just found this thread! Here are my two gorgeous rescues, coming up on 3 years old now! They very much live up to their namesakes; an animated couple living in the 31st Century 👁 (Points for guessing!)

The ginger is a big daft softie. He's so bonkers he makes me laugh. The black and white one is our elegant little queen 👑

20200419_140002.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahh just found this thread! Here are my two gorgeous rescues, coming up on 3 years old now! They very much live up to their namesakes; an animated couple living in the 31st Century 👁 (Points for guessing!)

The ginger is a big daft softie. He's so bonkers he makes me laugh. The black and white one is our elegant little queen 👑

View attachment 527399
Futurama? Fry and leela?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 527399
they are so sweet 🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 1

View attachment 527399
So dang cute! Please boop their noses from me. 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My ragdoll is 5 month old and is super greedy - I feed her 2 pouches a day mixed with dry food (4 times a day, half a pouch each time). I think that’s enough going by what I’ve read. Your cat doesn’t look fat to me, just super cute 😍 Maybe keep track on when/who feeds her and limit treats
Does your rag doll vomit much? Having a nightmare with ours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.