The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a black cat when I was a kid and he was the last in his litter too, nobody wanted him 😥 I had him til I was 23!
Black cats are also my favourite! All the ones I’ve met have great personalities. It’s so sad to think that they’re often overlooked and that some people think they’re bad luck. If I adopt anymore cats in the future I’ll definitely get another black one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
anyone else kiss their pet all the time? 🥺 i could smooch her ''little'' head all day long 🥺

A9D1E2CF-9661-43F9-9CD0-09C38E35AD80.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I don't have a cat but we have a cat calendar and this month's kitty is too cute not to be shared 🥺
D8AD996A-1FF4-45E0-9106-A45DA34A1E8F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a black cat when I was a kid and he was the last in his litter too, nobody wanted him 😥 I had him til I was 23!
This was what happened to our little lady! She was the last in her litter as nobody wanted a black one, I think it’s so sad and I can’t get my head around it!!

I mean... how could you not fall in love with this little face 😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This was what happened to our little lady! She was the last in her litter as nobody wanted a black one, I think it’s so sad and I can’t get my head around it!!

I mean... how could you not fall in love with this little face 😍
oh my gosh 😍😍😍😍

So I don't have a cat but we have a cat calendar and this month's kitty is too cute not to be shared 🥺View attachment 510627
aww that's adorable ❤ my bf's parents made us a calendar full of roisin's photos, for christmas :) she's like a child in the family haha. so here's april :D

A2B34483-F644-4599-8641-DC10A7577BE4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
oh my gosh 😍😍😍😍

aww that's adorable ❤ my bf's parents made us a calendar full of roisin's photos, for christmas :) she's like a child in the family haha. so here's april :D

View attachment 510803
omg she is just precious! (OT but do you find she uses that big scratching post? I have a smallish one my cat doesn't use and was wondering if a bigger one would stop her ruining all of my furniture)
I have a black cat too, I will never get over the fact that lots of people don't want black cats as they are difficult to photograph :mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg she is just precious! (OT but do you find she uses that big scratching post? I have a smallish one my cat doesn't use and was wondering if a bigger one would stop her ruining all of my furniture)
I have a black cat too, I will never get over the fact that lots of people don't want black cats as they are difficult to photograph :mad::mad:
to be fair these pics are from when she was much smaller than now so the scratching post looks even bigger, but yes she uses it all the time :D and loves lounging around on one of the sitting areas :)
that's crazy about black kitties, they are adorable 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
OT again but I have a really small cat with a really tall scratch post and she loves it as she loves to be able to stretch and scratch. I think if it was shorter she wouldn't be interested.

Reactions: 4
OT again but I have a really small cat with a really tall scratch post and she loves it as she loves to be able to stretch and scratch. I think if it was shorter she wouldn't be interested.
thanks for the advice, I am just aware everything I seem to buy for mine is just ignored in the face of cardboard boxes and my sofa :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey everyone I need some advice about Rosie 😞

She’s had an upset stomach today and has brought her food back up - she’s her normal self and is drinking water which is good. She had some new treats yesterday, could this be the culprit? I hate thinking that she’s poorly! I keep getting up to check on her and she’s purring away in her bed!

• Sad
  • Heart
Hey everyone I need some advice about Rosie 😞

She’s had an upset stomach today and has brought her food back up - she’s her normal self and is drinking water which is good. She had some new treats yesterday, could this be the culprit? I hate thinking that she’s poorly! I keep getting up to check on her and she’s purring away in her bed!
Most likely. I know when I have introduced new/different treats to Pebbles he will be sick. Maybe slowly add them in with her existing treats? If she continues to be sick I would avoid them and if she’s not better by tomorrow, give it a few days and if your still worried call your vet. If she’s drinking and eating as normal you’ll know it’s nothing to worry about. Bless Rosie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.