The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost my dog at age 15 last April first lockdown. Was terrible as I live by myself. Got myself a Christmas present on 26th December. She's my baby literally. Meet Callie 😍 ..indoor kitten was born 4th November :)
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog :( Your Callie is stunning!! She reminds me of my Matty when he was a kitten. I love black cats 😍πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I posted similar in another thread about Palestine, but Tattle cookies really do stalk us!
9DE732F6-5DB7-4F46-8B47-A706F77A7076.png

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog :( Your Callie is stunning!! She reminds me of my Matty when he was a kitten. I love black cats 😍πŸ₯°
Thankyou, I always wanted a black cat, she is so funny and just so stupid πŸ˜‚ .. share a picture of Matty :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankyou, I always wanted a black cat, she is so funny and just so stupid πŸ˜‚ .. share a picture of Matty :)
This is my most recent pic of Matty a month ago when he was "helping" me pack - I moved from a city centre flat to a house with a garden so don't have any recent pics of him as he's out and about roaming all the time like a little panther ❀

20210413_144911.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Heart
This thread got me so excited. These are my babies Jaga and Meeko who I can honestly say I love more than most humans. Working from home would be so dull without them 🀣

20210607_134908.jpg
IMG_20210606_141902_853.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This thread got me so excited. These are my babies Jaga and Meeko who I can honestly say I love more than most humans. Working from home would be so dull without them 🀣

View attachment 609604View attachment 609605
they are both stunning, the eyes on the second pic (not sure which name is which!) :love:

kind of OT but did anyone watch the documentary Lion in My Living Room on netflix? it is all about cats, how they developed, became domesticated etc, lots of really interesting information!

• Wow
Thor and Athena are now inseparable, either sleeping together or chasing each other round the house and play fighting. They're always scrapping 🀣
20210605_205901.jpg
20210525_071929.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.