The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Dave has a ‘reputation’ at the vets,but they are good with him,he gets so wound up,hates being touched etc..bleeping sod he is at time though..Adore him.mutters ‘Bastard’ 🤣
Each time we took our girl for her annual booster every vet she saw seemed wary of her 🤷‍♀️ She’s a Bengal not a lion! I think some vets have a pre-conceived idea that bengals are wild and difficult. How can anyone be scared of this......
F75BD464-D784-46EC-A4B5-028AF96366AA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Each time we took our girl for her annual booster whichever vet she saw seemed wary of her 🤷‍♀️ She’s a Bengal not a lion! I think some vets have a pre-conceived idea that bengals are wild and difficult. How can anyone be scared of this......View attachment 546736
omg she is stunning :LOL: my parents have a tortoishell (imagine that is spelt right..) and she has to have (given by the vet) these pills to calm her down before appts as she gets so aggressive :LOL: she is quite docile usually though!

Reactions: 2
Yes she’s a bengal, nearly 11, where did the time go!
Oh, I thought so, they have the prettiest fur, so rich in colour 😍

Mine's just a normal tabby, but I love her so much. She was pretty good at the vet, but very stressed. Growled a little at him, hehe. She got a clean bill of health though, very happy!
On the way home she was way more relaxed and ofcourse I gave her a creamy treat when we got home.

Here she is chilling in a box, because boxes are amazeballs!

@JoJo76 they're gorgeous 😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Each time we took our girl for her annual booster every vet she saw seemed wary of her 🤷‍♀️ She’s a Bengal not a lion! I think some vets have a pre-conceived idea that bengals are wild and difficult. How can anyone be scared of this......View attachment 546736
She is stunning. Our little Belle is a Bengal, but she was the runt of the litter. Her markings aren’t as good as others, and she is tiny for a Bengal. But she makes up for that by being the gobbiest gobshite ever and bossing her two (not related) brothers about. Queen Bee that one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon, I’m after some cat flap advice!
I’m looking at changing my cat flap to a microchip cat flap as my neighbours cat keeps bringing in mice 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has anyone changed catflaps before and kept the same glass with the hole or do I need to look at getting a new pane of glass? Thanks.

I’m looking at changing my cat flap to a microchip cat flap as my neighbours cat keeps bringing in mice 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has anyone changed catflaps before and kept the same glass with the hole or do I need to look at getting a new pane of glass? Thanks.
Sorry, can't help with the glass part, as we changed to a microchip one when we had new patio doors fitted. However, I do recommend sureflap. It took ours a little bit of practice at first, but they do get there. You'll just have to put up with the chip constantly clicking the flap open and shut, and lot's of scratching at the window at first!

Reactions: 1
I have no advice sorry, but I find it hilarious that your neighbours cat brings you mice :LOL: they obviously want to be adopted :LOL:

I have no advice sorry, but I find it hilarious that your neighbours cat brings you mice :LOL: they obviously want to be adopted :LOL:
hes a lovely cat and best mates with my little moggy but I’ve bloody had enough of chasing mice around at 6am 😤 my cat is no better....throughout the winter she brings in worms and in the warmer months mice. Really think I should’ve just got a goldfish as a pet instead! 🤪

• Haha
hes a lovely cat and best mates with my little moggy but I’ve bloody had enough of chasing mice around at 6am 😤 my cat is no better....throughout the winter she brings in worms and in the warmer months mice. Really think I should’ve just got a goldfish as a pet instead! 🤪
your neighbours cat would probably come in and eat the goldfish anyway :LOL:

• Haha
She's shouting at a pigeon on the bird table and then started yawning half way through

Happy Caturday!
103_4778-01.jpeg
20210430_195039.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
4FEDF5AD-334F-478E-A051-BBF5076AABB8.jpeg

Got my dad a cosy throw/blanket and he sent me this....My Jaffa is not impressed, he wants to sit on my dads lap but he doesn’t want to touch it 😆

he is super weird about new duvet covers or throws, I don’t know why 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I paid £10 for one of those crinkle cat bags from Zooplus, lovely plush fabric in animal print but the fussy one turned her nose up at it, never used.
I bought a cat pod so mine would have an outside shelter. Turned his nose up at it and sits in the bottom of the plastic greenhouse when it's wet. Totally contrary.

• Haha
I bought a cat pod so mine would have an outside shelter. Turned his nose up at it and sits in the bottom of the plastic greenhouse when it's wet. Totally contrary.
probably better to just give them the box it came in :LOL:

Hey everyone 🙂

Rosie is going for her neutering operation tomorrow and I’m anxious! I’ve had cats neutered in the past but never a female, and I’ve read it’s more invasive.

What are your experiences? I’ve read some horror stories about cats and GA too which isn’t helping my anxiety!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.