The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ours have taken into sitting in some garden bags while we do some garden works, no idea why!
F59A8055-1146-45E1-8CB1-0E484414A9B5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_20210613_165344632_HDR~2.jpg

I took this picture earlier today! She was also really hot 😅
Do ignore the cherry stem, she "caught" it and was taking it everywhere with her 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
454EF643-E0EB-4F95-9EB4-E2D7D64F2652.jpeg

Rosie had her spay operation on Thursday, not without any drama. She was wobbly and had a high temperature post-op, I was so worried. Luckily she’s been a little star all weekend and had lots of cuddles ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t have cats or any cat pictures to share
😭 but this thread is just wholesome and full of beautiful, floofy cats and kittens. Cats are the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Speaking of Rosie, I’ve noticed her spay incision looks like it’s got blood tinged discharge on it - is this normal? I’ve googled and it says it is. She’s not licked the area 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Speaking of Rosie, I’ve noticed her spay incision looks like it’s got blood tinged discharge on it - is this normal? I’ve googled and it says it is. She’s not licked the area 🤷🏼‍♀️
That should be fine. Just keep an eye on it and see how it looks in a couple of days. If she's bothered by it, try dressing her in a baby grow (sounds ridiculous but it worked with mine). If she's on pain as well that should take any inflammation down.
If it gets a little angry looking take her to the vets. We did that with our girl and turns out she'd managed to pick the stitches out with her teeth from under her skin so they were raising up.
At the end of the day, if you're worried, take her and get it looked at. I know our vet was used to worried pet mommas so are always happy to look

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That should be fine. Just keep an eye on it and see how it looks in a couple of days. If she's bothered by it, try dressing her in a baby grow (sounds ridiculous but it worked with mine). If she's on pain as well that should take any inflammation down.
If it gets a little angry looking take her to the vets. We did that with our girl and turns out she'd managed to pick the stitches out with her teeth from under her skin so they were raising up.
At the end of the day, if you're worried, take her and get it looked at. I know our vet was used to worried pet mommas so are always happy to look
The edges are together and it looks the same, I just noticed it looked a bit redder than earlier. She’s eating and gone in her bed now which is her normal behaviour so I think she isn’t in pain! We have a post-op wound check on Tuesday at the vets so I’m sure they will tell me if it’s healing. Thank you for replying 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When I had my little demon spayed, she managed to rip her cone off and pull out her stitches, so it was back to the vet for a re-stitch. She left them alone after that 😼

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Our little angel went out for the first time on Wednesday and honestly she has been like a totally different cat ... she is SO much more content. Plus she has made a little friend, he comes and waits for her in our garden and they run off together it’s the cutest 😭

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.