Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm so glad I discovered this thread!! I have found my people! I have a whole album on my phone called "cats" with nearly a thousand pictures in it 💀I volunteer at the cattery at the RSPCA every week so it's not a thousand pictures of just my cat 😜

My cat Matty is nearly 4 years old, and he's been the one consistent in my life since I got him. No matter where I've moved to, or how bad my mental health has been, my cat has always been there providing comfort. Sob story over, here's some cute pics:

Kitten Matty:

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 21.08.14.png

Majestic over Christmas last year:

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 21.18.08.png

He enjoys balancing on the balcony bit of my flat:

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 21.08.51.png

Oh and to the OP, I feed Matty just over one pouch a day, he also loves his dry food. And sometimes he gets a snack of Dreamies too, which he enjoys!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Brianbadonde

IMG_20200606_185640.jpg
This is my boy, he's 6 and an indoor cat ❤ eats 2 pouches a day plus dry every now and again, hates human food but is partial to KFC chicken 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Fanaff

VIP Member
Aww your cats are all so gorgeous! 😻

Keep the pics coming, this thread has cheered me up so much this evening ☺
I became a crazy lady lady in December after much begging by my daughter...my husband and I are so smitten with her!

eta we are clueless with food and as we got her in lockdown, we didn’t meet the cats protection people. I was a little overwhelmed when they said we had been chosen as her new home and didn’t really hear what they said about food! We do 2 pouches but split into 4 and some biscuits each day. She is 8 months tho. No idea if that’s right or wrong but didn’t want to not comment 😀

Attachments

• Heart

Trixabellee9393

I have a cat but still get all emotional when other people post pictures of their cats and then I start looking at rescue websites!

I just spent 10 minutes looking at my cat from above to compare to this haha. I'm always worried she's underweight, she's quite small anyway (she got mistaken twice at the vets for a kitten when she was 2 years old) and I think siamese cats tend towards being a bit slimmer too but then I see all the chonkier cats online and I get paranoid!
Nooo don’t worry as my other cat is still like a kitten! He’s half as tall as chonk and so skinny I think he was the runt and he’s really Scittish an worried he only likes me he’s so so precious this is him at nearly 3

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

SoulRebel

VIP Member
20210123_201926.jpg

This is my Rocky having a cuddle from another rescue kitten, our Chico. Chico is a bit of an ambivalent cat about staying in one place but when he comes home he's the most affectionate little thing.

• Heart

Trixabellee9393

Hi could you post more pictures of your cats. For closer inspection 🤭😍

She does look abit chunky, my cat has 3 day punches a day. If she's hungry and you don't feed her she bites your ankles 😬 I'd try and drop a pouch if she will let you xx

Feel free to post your cats everyone..
Hi could you post more pictures of your cats. For closer inspection 🤭😍

She does look abit chunky, my cat has 3 day punches a day. If she's hungry and you don't feed her she bites your ankles 😬 I'd try and drop a pouch if she will let you xx

Feel free to post your cats everyone..
I think there’s another thread which is all the cute things people do for their pets! It’s so heart warming :love:
That’s my thread too! As I said I’m a freaking cat lady at only 27 😹😹 xxxxxx

I suppose per request I could put some more pictures of my cats on... 😹😹 You’ve twisted my arm 😹😹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

bolimepipi

VIP Member
the other day i got into a fight with my bf so i was feeling meh. i was sitting on the floor and kitty was comforting me. she joined me on the floor and please just look at this face, it's like she's telling me everything will be okay:

DB1F6F93-B788-4B07-B406-9C362E97209E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

LittleMy

VIP Member
80BC0A6F-D39C-4A29-932E-DE8635C102C2.jpeg
7F6E062C-4B3D-427E-A016-3041DC2D968D.jpeg

My oldest son has a thing about making her a wee house from the sofa cushions. She loves it (prefers it to her bed). Her curious little face though, she’s so nosey 😂

• Heart

Lyannastark

I think 4 pouches seems a lot plus dry as well. I feed my British shorthair 2 pouches and dry food for snacking on during the day. He's a big boy with the type of breed he is, your cat is probably a little chubby but also could just be a larger cat.

She looks like a bigger breed than a normal domestic shorthair with the chubby cheeks and rounded eyes she actually looks a bit like a British shorthair. Very cute anyway. I don't want to post a pic of my actual cat so I'll put up a photo of a British shorthair with your cats colouring so you can compare ☺

Attachments

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
It does sound like a lot of food @Trixabellee9393. My lady (she's around 6 ish, she was a stray so we're not quite sure) gets 1 pouch of wet food a day and some dry in the morning and evening.

Do you know how much yours weighs? Mine was 4.2kg at her last check up in October. The vet said ideally she'd be 4kg or just under, but he's not concerned.

They tend to put on a bit more during the winter anyway as they're not as active and not outside as much.

I know mine eats at the neighbours too though, so yours might be doing that a bit too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21